Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
Briar wasn't feeling her best today, which was a shame as she usually enjoyed being outside in the summer, exploring the depths of the forest. Anyway, today she decided to stay inside, and catch up on sum much needed work. she picked up her bag and made her way down from the gryfindor tower, which she felt was a little stuffy with its fire still blazing in the simmer, and made her way to the fourth floor. she knew that most students who went to the fourth floor to study would be found in the library. but that was too quiet for her. instead she went to the student lounge. she placed her things on a low coffee table and opened a window to let the fresh air in and the stuffy air out. she sat on the floor, steeling a cushion from one of the sofas to make it a little softer, and opened a book hoping that someone would come along and distract her from this madness that she had found herself acting in.

Jeremy exited the Ravenclaw Tower and thought about what he wanted to do with his day. He'd already studied for his exams so there was no need for that. He'd didn't need to pack because he wasn't going anywhere over the break, and he had no idea where his roommate was. Strolling easily down the steps, Jeremy briefly thought about heading to the library and looking for a book, but then decided against it.

Instead he ended into the student lounge where something was usually happening. Inside he spotted a fellow third year. She was a Gryffindor girl whose name he didn't remember. "Hey...studying for exams?" he asked, a small smile on his face as he settled onto the floor near her and pulled a wizarding book that was thrown on the ground closer so he could see its title. "I think the Arithmancy one is going to be killer" he added, not even sure if she was in that class with him. He'd actually been hoping to find someone who wasn't studying because he felt bad bothering someone who was trying to prepare for an exam.

OOCOut of Character:
sorry it has been so long

Briar looked up as someone entered the room, it was one of the boys in her year, but she hadn't spoken to him before then. "you got me, I'm studying care of magical creatures. Its the only subject I'm interested in" she said laughing slightly. it was probably the only subject she didn't need to study. "I n mot sure on arithmancy, as i dont take it. she closed her book and put it down. "Do you want to do something, i hate studying." she said looking around the room for something interesting to change the topic to. seeing the Forrest out of the window, she said "what are you doing for the holidays" she asked, she knew that she was staying here like always, but she liked finding out what others were doing.

Jeremy smiled and nodded his head at her. He wasn't taking Care of magical creatures because it didn't really interest him as much as the classes he had chosen to take. "And I don't take that class" he smiled as he continued to listen. When she asked whether he wanted to do something, Jeremy shrugged his shoulders. "Sure" he replied, his gaze going around the room as well.

When she asked what he was doing for the holiday, Jeremy was about to shrug again but managed to stop himself. It was a bad habit of his. "My parents are going to be away so I'm staying here for the holiday. Hopefully, it's not too boring. I've never stayed before" he said, leaning back against a wall. "What about you? Any cool plans?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back