Thyme Bryan Chatwin!

------------------------------------------------------------

Remember me to one who lives there

She once was a true love of mine,

FULL NAME
Thyme Bryan Chatwin

MEANING
Thyme: The meaning of the name Thyme and it comes from the herb.
Bryan: The meaning of the name Bryan is strong, virtuous, and honorable
Chatwin: Habitational name from a place in Shropshire named Chetwynd, from the Old English personal name Ceatta + Old English (ge)wind ‘winding ascent’.

WHY OOC
Just like Rosemarie, I wanted a name for her brother that fit his sisters. So I ended up with the name Thyme.

NICKNAMES
None

D.O.B.
I was born on the thirteenth of March in the year 2043. It was a nice day with no rain and a clear sky.

PROFESSION
-

FATHER
My father is Jules Chatwin, he is 41 years old and lives with me, my sisters and my mother.

MOTHER
My mother is Jasmine Glory Chatwin, she is 44 years old and lives with me, my sisters and my father. My mom is amazing and we both love to work in our little garden. Rose joins us when we do this.

SIBLING(S)
Thyme has a sister and a half sister, his half sister is named Lynn Amy Chatwin. Rosemarie is three years older than Thyme and since they have similar personalities they spend a lot of time together.

PET(S)
I currently own an owl that is named Grover, I bought him while shopping for Hogwarts supplies.

AdolescentWateryHellbender-size_restricted.gif

BLOOD STATUS
I am what they call a muggleborn. Which means that both of my parents are non magical folk. I was born from two muggles, but somehow I got ended up with magic in my blood.

THOUGHTS ON BLOOD STATUS
I don't know what it is to have a different blood status. I've learned that blood supremacy was big back in the day, but I hope that has died out a bit. I hope people just accept me as what and who I am and don't care about the blood that runs through my system.

HOMETOWN
I am from the city of Dunedin and I have lived there for all of my life. I don't think I see myself ever moving away.

CURRENT RESIDENCE
I currently live with my parents and sisters in a semi-detached house. The house lays in the suburb of Dunedin and has a large backyard. Which is the main reason my parents decided to buy the house in the first place.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
I am still pretty young to think about anything like this.

CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS
My current relationship is non existent.

Tell her to make me a cambric shirt,

Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme

HAIR STYLE
WIP

HAIR HAS BEEN DYED
WIP

EYE COLOUR
WIP

BIRTHMARKS/FRECKLES/SCARS
WIP

BODY TYPE
WIP

BLOOD TYPE
WIP

WHICH HAND?
WIP

VOICE
WIP

LANGUAGES
I speak English and some Latin. I know Latin because most plants names are in Latin and then you pick up bits and pieces there. I can't hold a full conversation, but I can impress people with the Latin names of just about every plant and flower that is out there.

ALLERGIES
WIP

PERSONAL STYLE
WIP

CURRENT PLAYBY
Danny Griffin

523fa2e7ee6c72fee4bd3ef8f3281db73b11bdc0.gifv

Tracing of sparrow on snow-crested ground,

Without no seams nor needle work,

CHARACTER LIKES
WIP

CHARACTER DISLIKES
WIP

GOALS
I hope to become a botanist and teach others about plant care. I hope that with my knowledge no garden would have to be without flowers.

BOGGART
WIP

PATRONUS
WIP

PATRONUS MEMORY
WIP

MIRROR OF ERISED
WIP

AMORENTIA
WIP

I LOOK UP TO
WIP

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
I don't believe in anything really, I believe in karma. If you are nice to everyone around you, you get the same in return. I am also a pacifist and don't belief in harming others for personal gain.

ZODIAC SIGN
WIP

ZODIAC DESCRIPTION
WIP

BASIC PERSONALITY
WIP

Bedclothes the child of the mountain,

Then she'll be a true love of mine,

OTHER SCHOOLS ATTENDED
I attended ST Leonards School, which is a tiny school located in Dunedin. It focuses a lot on the environment and we went on a lot of field trips outside. I learned a lot and I think my love from plants started at that school, of course my mother helped in getting me addicted to plants. I climbed trees, walked barefoot almost everything was allowed there.

My old school

YEARS OF ATTENDANCE
I attended this school for 7 years of my little life.

FIRST THOUGHTS
The fact that this school was all about exploring and making your own progress made it an amazing playground for me. I've learned a lot and did most of it on my own way. I did all the normal work, but with a twist. All the years flew by so quickly and I would love for my children to go there as well.

FAVOURITE CLASS
My favourite class was biology. I loved learning more about plants and how they are made up. How a bee pollinates a flower is absolutely satisfying.

LEAST FAVOURITE CLASS
My least favourite class was math. I still don't like numbers or can do much with them. I see no point in learning equations and formula's. Of course you need to learn what money is and how much it is worth, but the other things couldn't interest me at all.

SKIPPING CLASS?
I never skipped a class, I was way afraid to do so. My parents would bring me and get me from school so it would be impossible to even skip the class.

SCHOOL CLUBS
I wasn't in any of the clubs, but I tended the gardens.

POSITIONS ACHIEVED
I held the position of class president in my fifth year. It was a lot of fun and the teacher let me decide about a lot of things.

Sleeps unaware of the clarion call,

Tell her to find me an acre of land,

WAND
Curved 12 Inch Rigid Chestnut Wand with Acromantula Web Core

WAND DESCRIPTION
Length: A fairly average length for a wand, not at all uncommon or very special.
Style: Bending to its side, this wand is more difficult to aim than its straighter counterparts but provides character that some simply cannot pass by.
Wood: 'Chestnut Drones' says the old poem - but Chestnut most commonly takes on the attributes of the core that it holds within it - though it may have a unique attraction to those wizards and witches who excel in herbology, taming beasts, and flying.
Core: The web of an acromantula is especially strong, so as a core it helps to add a punch to spells. It has been known to be useful for spells of a darker nature. Wands with this core would have no effect against a Basilisk or against a wand that had a core with a part of a Basilisk.
Flexibility: Rigid: A difficult wand to control and sometimes broken under little force, but powerful in a fight.

THOUGHTS ABOUT WAND
I suppose it is a nice wand. The shop keeper told me that Chestnut is a wood that had unique attraction to Herbology. So I think that suits me.

SCHOOL
First I was supposed to go the local high school, but ever since I have learned I am magical I changed schools. I am going to attend Hogwarts New-Zealand.

FIRST THOUGHTS
WIP

HOUSE
I was sorted in the house of Rowena Ravenclaw

THOUGHTS WHILE BEING SORTED
WIP

SORTING POST
Thyme had heard a lot of stories about what was to come. Rosemarie and Lynn were both already attending and Thyme had never expected to be the third. Muggleborns were rare and two in one family was exceptionally rare. So he hadn't thought he was also going to attend this Magical School. At first he didn't want to go, Rosemarie hated the school and he usually followed his sister. After a while she started to love everything about it and Thyme felt bad he could never attend except for the graduation party.

Today was the day and he softly brushed his hand over the poison ivy that Rose grew in the garden. He wasn't going to see the garden anytime soon. His feelings were mixed, it felt weird to explain that he was off to some boarding school and on the other hand Thyme was excited for what was to come. Every night Thyme was asking his sisters questions about the school. What were the most important things and which Professors should he watch out for. The stories of his sisters were different, which wasn't a huge surprise.

He was going to make his own memories and he packed his trunk with all the items he might need a the school. Then it was time to go and Thyme excitedly walked towards the door with Rose and Lynn in tow. The train ride had been uneventful and then it was read to see the castle. It was immensely big and Thyme looked at the various mosses that covered the castle walls. A Professor led them inside and then it was time to go into the Sorting Ceremony. He didn't mind the House, each house had its qualities and he just wanted to learn everything there was. He wasn't going to waste any minute of his precious seven years at the castle. The doors opened and Thyme walked in the grand hall that was completely decorated with candles, banners and a big fireplace on either side of the room.

He looked around and spotted his sisters sitting at their appointed house tables. The Professor started to call about everyone's name and Thyme waited patiently for his to be called. ''Chatwin, Thyme'' That was his cue and Thyme walked over to the stool. Thyme wondered how it was possible that the hat seemed to fit everyone's head perfectly, but magic wasn't something to question.

"Asking questions is good...and it certainly seems that you're an inquisitive fellow....well...I know exactly where this mind should go....Ravenclaw!"

CURRENT YEAR
Thyme is currently a first year Ravenclaw.

YEAR OF GRADUATION

TEXT

THOUGHTS DURING GRADUATION

TEXT

GRADUATION POST

TEXT

POSITIONS ACHIEVED

TEXT

GRADES ACHIEVED

TEXT

OWLs & NEWTs

TEXT