Those Days

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Taylor hated days like this, when one couldnt find a single thing to do. She resorted to walking aimlessly around the castle. Stopping at the lakefront. She had that feeling of boredom. The one so strong, she could rip her hair out, if it caused the slightest bit of entertainment. Letting her feet fall from under her, she hit the soil beneath her and leaned back on her hands. Bored, bored, bored. Letting out a puff of air, she hoped she found something do and soon. She took a quick look around, if there was anyone to talk to.

As Bella walked outside from the castle she noticed her cousin sat by the lake. She walked up behind her. "BOO!" she shouted in an attempt to scare Taylor. "Bored are we?"

Taylors skin jumped as her cousin came up behind her. She made no movement or sound, apart from the slight twitch. Clamping her eyes shut for a moment to regain herself, she turned to Bella. "Extremely. Im about to shoot my own brains out, but sadly we havnt learnt how to do that in class yet." Taylor said with a mock sigh. "What brings you out here?"

Bella giggled when her cousin twitched. "Same as you apparently, i'm bored." She sat down next to Taylor. "how are your classes going?"

((have you actauly been to any classes? i duno how lol))

Taylor scowled when Bella laughed at her. "Shut up you," She lightly hit her on the arm. "Classes are alright, we havent done much, coz its only the first week."

((Yeah i have, when you were sorted, you got a PM giving you passwords to your classes and dormitory. There should be a classlist in your common room, your schedule should be different from mine, because we are in different houses.))

((oooo fancy can we go anytime?))

Bella rubbed her arm and smiled. "Yea well everything normally goes slow in the first week, no matter what it is. So how are you anyway?"

((The class schedule will tell you when the class is posted. Like Herbology is friday, so thats when the class is posted and you have until the next friday to post in it.))

"Yeah i guess." Taylor leaned back on her hands again and looked over the lake. "Ive been ok, how about you?"

((i dont get it.. so i can go in it now and post then check the new one on friday? or jsut post in it on friday?))

"Pretty good. I met some nice girls in my dorm today." Bella stretched out her arms before wrapping them round her knees.

((You can post in lesson one now, if lesson two hasnt come out yet. Once lesson two arrives, you cant post in lesson one.))

"Thats good." Taylor said somewhat blankly, her mind now being sucked away by the gentle ripples of the lake. "You owled home yet?"

((Ta love ;) ))

"No i'm waiting for an owl from Ross, he needed to use Mojo before i got here so he said he would send him to me with a letter. What about you?" Bella stared up at the Owlery hoping to see her owl.

Taylor nodded. "I sent Mum and Dad one to tell them what i was sorted in blablabla and then i sent them another today letting them know about my first week." Taylor sat up and brought her knees up, absently picking up a rock and ditching it into the lake.

"Thats cool. How are your parents these days?" Bella looked away from the Owlery as she heard a splash.

Taylor thought about the question, pondering how she could answer to it. Failing at thinking of something reasonable she stated. "They are good i guess. Yours? School is going to be tough, i dont like being away from my parents."

"Yeah i know how you feel, but hey at least we still have family here." She smiled and nudged Taylor. "My familys good, well last i heard they were. I wish Ross would write soon im really missing all of them." Bella looked across the lake at the trees on the other side, watching the birds fly from tree to tree.

"Yeah i spose." She smiled. Taylor could almost feel the conversation reaching awkwardness. She dug around for something else to say. Finding nothing, she sat in silence, eyes wanding over the lake blankly.

Yawning Bella stood up. "Well I'm starving. Care to join me in the Great hall?"

"Yeah why not, i havent tried eating my boredom yet." With that Taylor stood up too as they walked up to the great hall.

Bella laughed as they walked away from the lake. "theres a thought."

((start a new topic in there ill join you lol))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back