Name:
House/Year:

Relationship:
Thoughts on Me:
My thoughts on You:
Our History:
Link to relationship thread:
enclose an image 100 x 100 (optional):

please pm this form to me do not post it.

Code:
[b]Relationship Form[/b]:
[edit where appropriate for adult and student characters: ]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]House/Year:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Relationship:[/b]
[b]Thoughts on Me:[/b]
[b]My thoughts on You:[/b]
[b]Our History:[/b]
[b]Link to relationship thread:[/b]
[b]enclose an image 100 x 100 (optional):[/b]

2yzh9wh.jpg

Name: Asparuh Zhefarovich
Relationship: Work Colleague, Long time family friend.
Thoughts on Me: "Thorine Dolohov, I must say I am intrigued by your actions, as it seems fitting to call you a fellow Death Eater. You have earned my approvals of being a Death Eater, and also some of my respect. Though it seems like my respect as descended as you have seduced my twin brother. I am not happy about this, thus, brings me to one solution: I have to keep an eye on you now."
My thoughts on You: "My dear Asparuh, I feel as if I were born with a deep respect for you and your family. You and my grandfather go way back to the very first wizarding war. I am glad I have earned even a modicum of your respect and if I have somehow managed to lose it due to no fault of my own, I assure you I will do everything in my power to earn it again. I look forward to you keeping a close eye on me".
Our History: "We have murdered that mudblood together, and was about to have another murder until you changed my mind at the very last minute. Otherwise, I have history with the Dolohov name." (I had no idea what to put there.)

Link to relationship thread:
HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9hovao.jpg

Name: Arnost Zhefarovich
Relationship: Work Colleague, One Night Stand
Thoughts on Me: "You are as beautiful as you are deadly. I am proud to say that you are a worthy enough woman to be carrying my child, as well as working along side with each other. I look forward to seeing what you are truly capable of, though my brother is highly against it."
My thoughts on You: "You have given me a wonderful gift and for that I will always hold you in high esteem. The night we spent together was accidental and yet destiny seems to have wanted it to be so. You are a formidable opponent in any sphere, I am fortunate to fight along side you and not against you."
Our History: "We haven't had the pleasure of knowing one and another long, but the first meeting had to be memorable."
Link to relationship thread: Note to self, make one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back