isawsparkstoo1.png
isawsparkstoo3.png
room4602-4.png
enterapathy4.png
room4602-5.png

Name: Wendy Chaos
House & Year: Gryffindor First Year
Our Relationship: Acquaintances for now, I Have A Crush on You
Our History: We met out on the lakefront and "bonded" over wanting to become Aurors :oy:
What Do You Think Of Thomas? (i.e. general comments): Thomas is a really nice, (cute), cool guy whom I hope to get to know better. :)
Link To Your Relationship Thread: Click Here :)

Name:
Autumn Gwin

House & Year:
Ravenclaw, 1st year

Our Relationship:
Close Friends, I Have A Crush On You{{or mutual? -blush}}

Our History:
We met in the Claw Common Room just before dawn and bonded quite quickly, you now being my confidant and first crush at Hogwarts so far this year. We had a ton oin common form interests to past experiences and I blushed in excess everytime you looked my way; no, it wasn't just the toasty fire. Maybe our friendhsip will develop into something more, whether it's in the romantic sense or we become partners in crime. Either way, here's to looking forward to the wheelbarrow race we've paired them up in this weekend. Haha.

What Do You Think Of Thomas?:
I think he's an absolute jewel. He's funny, sweet, very intelligent. Caring, understanding, and I feel I can depend on him whenever I need someone to lean on as he's been there for it before.

Link To Your Relationship Thread:
Clicky

Name: Autumn Gwin
House & Year: Ravenclaw 2nd Year
Our Relationship: Together, then not together...
Our History: We met during our first year of Hogwarts, and bonded instantly. Soon after we were a couple and enjoyed a year or so of one another's company before you cheated on me with Isabella. Nice going. Anyway, things are over between us now and I'm trying to pick up the pieces while I watch you in the corridors with her.
What Do You Think Of Thomas? (i.e. general comments): "I used to think I loved him, but then he broke my heart into pieces by cheating on me at the tender ages of twelve and eventually thirteen. It was with an older, more popular girl and it crushed my spirits. I'm still trying to pick up the pieces of my life and my heart, whilegoing through seeing them together at school. It's a difficult process."
Link To Your Relationship Thread: Clicky

Name: Arisa Havishmen
House & Year: Hufflepuff 1st year
Our Relationship: Average Friends/Student friends
Our History: we met on the history of magic feild trip and we both applied for the job at flourish and blotts.
What Do You Think Of Thomas? (i.e. general comments): i think hes a sweet smart guy whos fun to hang around with, i also think Thomas and Autumn make the most adorable couple
Link To Your Relationship Thread: you've filled it out ^_^

JOCELINE aimee RICHARDE

House & Year: Slytherin First Year
Our Relationship: Best Friends; Protective Over Me; Protective Over You; I Have A Crush on You
Our History: I'll edit later.. there is a lot :p
What Do You Think Of Thomas? (i.e. general comments): Thomas I love you as my best friend and now I think more then this. I know you like Autumn, which is why I must ignore you until I get over those feelings. I'll miss you more then you know.
Link To Your Relationship Thread: You've posted already but I think it's due for an update :s

2wqecna.png
124gcqb.png
292r3ms.png

Isabella Noelle Chaos

House & Year: Slytherin 4th Year
Our Relationship: Current, (former) Secret/Forbidden Romance, Close Friends, Protective Over Me, Protective Over You
Our History: Well we met a few times before but only briefly and once we got to know each other we saw just how attracted we were to each other. For a while we tried to control it but we couldn't around each other and even though the situation was unfortunate I think we're both happy we're together right now.
What Do You Think Of Thomas? (i.e. general comments): Well Thomas, I never expected to fall for you as badly (or as quickly) as I did but I just couldn't help it, something drew me towards you. It was crazy when we realized how much we had in common and now I feel like I've told you more than I have even told my best friends. You're the only one I've really opened up to about my mother and you've just always been there to comfort me, I feel so naturally comfortable with you and it's been a crazy journey along the way but I'm glad we're finally together.
Link To Your Relationship Thread: You've already done it :)

Name: Joceline Aimee Richarde
House & Year: Slytherin, Third Year
Our Relationship: Former (Best) Friends, One Sided Enemy (Thomas to Joce).
Our History: We met in our first year and hit it off immediately and became closer to each other with each day until Njord's 'death' when it brought you closer to Autumn and it hit a chord with me, causing my sad realization that I liked you, a lot. I became angry with you for my feelings and we fought constantly and it tore a whole in us, one too big to repair with apologies alone and I don't think it is worth it, especially now that you are with Chaos.
What Do You Think Of Thomas? Honestly, I have no opinion of him anymore other than that he or I has changed and I no longer wish to be around him. But that doesn't mean I don't love him like I used to as a friend, I always will remember him as the boy that baked cookies with me at an ungodly time in the morning. I wish we could be back the way we were but there is too many issues between us.
Link To Your Relationship Thread: It's in my siggy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back