This *was* supposed to be easy right?

Willow Autumn

OOC First Name
★ Missy
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Being a First Year, Willow was obviously and utterly lost.

She knew she was in the dungeons. And the dungeons was where she has her Potion lessons (in which she enjoyed)
but she wasn't quite sure whereabouts in the dungeons where she was. Apparently, one wrong turn and your lost.

Frustrated, she walked around more corridors, and another...then another, and she tried retracing her steps but it didn't work.

"For crying out loud! Where AM I?" She exclaimed out loud, she stood at the middle of the corridor, looking left and right. She was still utterly lost.

Boredom. A thing greatly despised by Bella White. Having not seen Xavier for a while, Bella was growing increasingly restless; with not having anyone to motivate or encourage her, Bella's second year hadn't been the best so far. Her eleven year old happy smile had quickly been replaced by a scowl, and a look that could kill.
Sick of sulking in the Common Room, Bella ventured out, walking slowly towards the Lawn, which had been a place she had grown to love. The sound of faint footsteps caught Bella's attention and she immediately started walking towards them; always hopeful that it would be the boy she had been dreaming about. Biting her lip, Bella rounded the corner, only to stop abruptly to a girl, and the sound of her exclamation. She rolled her eyes and huffed. "Do you mind? This isn't a marketplace. Do try and act like your a lady." Bella snapped.

Willow was now in a foul mood.
And if anything, being near a foul Willow meant total crabbiness.

A girl came around the corner - somebody who was just a bit older but someone who was actually angry.
"Do you mind? This isn't a marketplace. Do try and act like your a lady." The girl snapped at her.

...And this made Willow very angry, she wasn't doing anything wrong.
"Oh I'm sorry?, let me try that again" Willow's voice was on the edge of total sarcasm.
"Oh help me, I'm lost somebody come find me and drag me to the entrance, so I can get out of this dark and cold dungeon!" Willow glared at the girl.
She thought she could at least mind her own buisness and take her attitude somewhere else. All Willow wanted to do, was get out of the dungeons and go outside where her friends were waiting for her.
--Obviously, they would have to wait a bit longer than expected.

Bella raised an eyebrow, shocked at the girl snapping back at her. How dare this little girl make fun of her? Disgusted at the girl's attitude, she took a step towards the girl threateningly. "Do you have any idea who you are talking to? Stop trying to act all tough, you are a first year, and you are scum." Bella took a few steps closer to the girl. "Your attitude is not appreciated." Bella was feeling more and more agitated by the second, just by looking at the girl. She knew that her bad attitude was only growing because she was hardly seeing Xavier much, and spent most of her time alone. Bella's constant mood could be summed up in one word: sour.

Willow laughed at the girl who threatened her with small talk. ...Who the hell does this girl think she is? She smirked at the girl and took a good look, she seemed like the rich snob type who thinks their better than everyone else. Hell, Willow knew that as soon as she caught a whiff of her attitude. There were somethings Willow could not be bothered with, and it was people like this Slytherin Girl who thought she ruled the place, now she realized why so many people disgust Slytherin, but thank heavens that this girl was the first person from Slytherin that she truly disliked.

She eyed the girl and her smirk grew wider; "That's a bit of a laugh coming from you" her eyes sparkling with annoyance, "If I don't know better, you were a first year once and your what? Second year?" Willow guessed the girls age, she didn't seem older than she was herself; "Therefore, you are also. scum" She gave the girl a smile. Sure, she'll probably get into trouble because of it and knowing that this girl would probably not leave with out a fight, Willow crossed her arms and raised the eyebrow towards the girl. She wasn't threatening, she was just being downright stupid. Maybe, as Willow thought while she was waiting for the retaliation, a professor would walk pass and see some older year bullying a first year - ...like that'll go down well

Bella scowled when the girl laughed at her. She clenched her fists; not one to usually fight, but ready to throw a punch. As if Bella needed any more reason to hate Gryffindor's; they were a bunch of cowards claiming to be heroes. They all thought they were just so special just because they were in the same house as Harry flipping Potter. Bella's eyes narrowed as she listened to the girl respond back to her. Me? Scum? How dare this insolent fool call me such a thing! Bella thought angrily. "You have some nerve talking to me like that, girl. I was never scum, and never will be. You are scum for a number of reasons. For one, you're in Gryffindor. That's reason enough, but let me continue. You feel the need to yell like a crazy girl, when there is clearly no reason a lady should ever yell. You obviously do not have a clue about Hogwarts, or you would know that as a Gryffindor, you shouldn't be in the dungeons by yourself, never mind taking out your wand in defense, which I have noticed, you still have not done. And you so clearly do not give a damn about your apperance; do try to at least put some effort into the way you look." Bella stated, flicking the girl's shirt, disgusted.

Willow couldn't keep her mouth shut and started laughing again, who the hell did this girl think she was? The Queen of England?
She crossed her arms and stared at her, here she was minding her own buisness when this girl decides to interrupt what was, the peaceful silence of the Dungeons. ....annnd here comes the fire!... She took a step back as the girl flicked the collar of her blouse.

"Of course I give a damn about my appearance, at least I put more effort into do my hair than you do, at least my hair doesn't look like a haystack gone bad...unlike yours" She raised an eyebrow to the girl's hair, she was going to ruffle her hair so it'd look even worse, but she'd like to keep the no physical contact rules on her side, after all if this 'queen' went off running to someone then Willow knew that she had done nothing wrong. Sure, Willow had an eye for fashion but she wasn't as crazy or into it as most other people. When people at her muggle school were discussing about which was the best mascara or what to do if their foundation slid off their faces, Willow decided to ignore their idle, useless chit-chat and hang out with Chris under the trees and eat ice blocks.

The girl's comment about her knowing nothing about Hogwarts or not pulling her wand out for self defense just made Willow laugh, after all, she knew nothing about magic so what was the point?
"Oh! Thank you very much, Now I know what a Gryffindor should be like now" Her voice was normal and calm before continuing; "And thank you for the 'how to be a lady' lesson etiquette, but i'm afraid you are in the wrong time and wrong century" Her voice dripped of sarcasm, something that Chris taught her very well...or influenced very well.

OOCOut of Character:
I'm sorry this has taken so long, I've been trying to think of a good reply haha, you're a very good writer ;)

Bella's face turned stone cold when the girl said her hair looked like a haystack gone bad. Her blood rushed to her face, and her heart started to beat faster, full of rage. Haystack? My hair? Bella thought angrily. "You think my hair looks like a haystack? And you say you care about your appearance? I'm sorry girl, but you have got it so wrong. You look like you don't even belong to the human species. My hair is not a haystack. If you ever got the blessed opportunity to touch my hair, you would see that it actually feels like silk. It shines beautifully, and is, needless to say, far better than your hair." Bella fumed. Her whole life her dad had taught to her take pride in her appearance. She spent a lot of time and money into making sure that she looked presentable, discussing what was in and out with her close friends, making sure that her house elf knew as well; to ensure that she got the newest things before they grew out of style.

Bella snarled as the girl laughed at her yet again. She was winding Bella up, and she was just about ready to do some damage. The sarcasm of the girl's voice irritated Bella. This girl has some nerve...Bella thought angrily, looking her up and down with a scowl on her face. "It doesn't matter what century it is. You are not a boy, or well, I should hope not, and therefore should not act like one, no matter what time or century it is. Now you better get out of my sight, before I do something that I will not regret, but I'm sure you will." Bella threatened.

Willow laughed.
Loudly and added some hysterics into her voice for an added annoyance effect - hoping that it'll frustrate this girl even further.
What this girl didn't know is that Willow can stand her own ground - even if the comebacks were bad enough for even the most cruelest of bullies to cringe at.

She ran a hand through her own brunette hair, it was soft enough but there were definitely rough points where the sun managed to damage, but this didn't bother Willow a bit, sure she took pride in her appearance and started using a little bit of make up here and there, but looks didn't impress her or matter to her as much as everyone else thinks.
Maybe when she'll grow older, her appearance might start to become as more important as it is now but Willow's fashion statement was comfy semi-formal casual.

"For your information, I'm not a boy." Willow rolled her eyes, what kind of person would even say that to her face, it was a stupid and pointless statement in her opinion. "Secondly, I wouldn't care in the world what you'd do to me because I did nothing wrong in the first place and thirdly, you should really learn how to keep your mouth shut when you find someone standing alone in the middle of the corner next time your prancing around Hogwarts, maybe they have every right to be as angry and as annoyed as you are" She emphasized her last points and gave a sweet sickly smile to the girl, if anything - she'd probably be in real big trouble now.

The laughed coming from the mouth of the Gryffindor irritated Bella. She flinched in annoyance as the girl laughed loudly; and raised a hand to her head closing her eyes, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself.
Bella had never met anyone as infuriating or as disrespectful as this Gryffindor.

Bella rolled her eyes in response to the girl's first point about not being a boy. Obviously the girl knew nothing of metaphors, sarcasm or mocking; Bella having meant that she acted like a boy, rather than actually being one. However, Bella smirked at the second statement. It was like an open invitation to Bella, the girl not caring about what was done to her.
But it was the last statement that made Bella's blood boil. Whipping out her wand, her voice shaking with anger, she whispered, "You will soon learn who you ought to show respect to girl."
Bella shoved the girl hard against the wall, stepped back quickly and cried "Expelliarmus!"

Willow's smile disappeared as quickly as it came; Uh oh...

She noticed the girl calming herself down and the fear and anxiety rose in Willows stomach;
What have you gotten yourself into Willow... the small voice in her head
started talking rapidly ...your in for it, your in for it now...Compose your self Willow! Show her what your Made of...
oh no...okay. Back off, back off, back off!

Willow stepped back when she saw the girl whipped out her wand and feeling her wrath of anger;
"You will soon learn who you ought to show respect to girl." She whispered threateningly.

She held her breath; Don't do anything! You didn't do anything wrong! She told herself,
but before she could even retaliate she felt the hard shove of the girl pushing her into a nearby wall, her head colliding
with the cold and roughed concrete bricks; "Y-you..." Willow stuttered before looking straight
at the girl's eye;

"Expelliarmus!"

Dazed and confused, Willow felt the spell hitting her squarely in the chest.

Bella smirked as the girl stuttered. She watched her for a few moments wondering what to do with her with a smile on her face noticing the girl's fear. A power and excitement rose up in Bella that she hadn't felt before; the ability to do what she wanted to this girl.
Bella never used to like violence. She never saw a reason for it; but being in the situation was different for her. As much as it confused her, she enjoyed bringing pain. Remembering a couple of spells from the previous year, Bella pointed her wand to the girl's feet and cried "Locomotor Mortis!", locking the girl's feet together. Before the spell had even hit the girl, another curse was on the tip of Bella's tongue, as she exclaimed, "Stupefy!"
She smirked down at the girl. "I hope this will teach you a little something about me." She moved closer to the girl, and stopped an inch from her face. "Don't, ever, mess with me."

Willow landed on the concrete floor with a thud, breaking her fall with her wrist.
She cried out in pain, she was expecting this but never this badly.

"You!" She cried out before she saw the girl pointing her wand her again, "Locomotor Mortis!"

Willow looked down at her legs, she couldn't move them. "What did you do to me!" She stared at the girl in disbelief,
What did Willow ever do to make her this angry apart from talking cheek.

"Stupefy!"

Willow felt the spell hitting her, She knew the spell against it, she knew that spell was Protego. But she couldn't cast it. Her wrist was burning, and she couldn't move. She resigned, and didn't say a word.

Bella laughed quietly as the girl cried out in pain. Still clutching her wand, she ignored the question from the girl, and watched as she gave up without a word. Narrowing her eyes, Bella tutted at how pitiful the girl looked. While Bella was proud of herself for getting the girl to shut up, she quickly became bored with nothing else to do. Causing more pain or damage to the girl would only result in trouble for Bella, so she sighed, scowling at the girl. In one quick movement, Bella raised her foot up, and slammed it into the side of the Gryffindor, hoping her kick would leave a bruise.
Bella turned around swiftly and walked away, leaving the girl in the dungeon for whoever came across her next, muttering "Loser" quietly to herself about the stupid Gryffindor.

Willow just sat there.
She had a feeling that her wrist was broken, and she probably sustained other injuries.

"Someday, you'll look at yourself and think about your sad and lonely life" She called out to the girl as she walked away.

Willow was pleased to see the backside of the girl and was more than happy to see her walk away.
She looked around her surroundings, the Corridor was quiet and she couldn't hear anyone approaching in the hall.
She tried moving her legs, but the spell seemed to still have it's effect. Willow sighed and tried to use her non-injured hand to left her self up into a better position.

The last thing she wanted was another student finding her and made more excuses to belittle her even more.
Sitting there, staring at the cold walls, she was hoping someone would find her. Hoping that, that next person
would be a professor or even a prefect.

The Gryffindor Prefect, still baffled that he was rewarded such an honor, walked the dungeons after running his own errands. Ryuu was not the most social boy in the school, nor was he the most handsome either. His skin had a grayish look to it from lack of sun, his eyes were a pale, cerulean blue. His movements were smooth and as if he were gliding, and then there was his voice, now good with English, that was as fragile as a spider's silk, but never underestimate Ryuu because he was trained. He could fight and kill someone, but thankfully he would never have to do that. After learning what his training was really for, Ryuu did not feel like a killer anymore - a ticking time bomb if some would prefer. Ryuu made his way through the dungeons when he saw some younger Slytherin pass by. Shrugging, he walked on, until he saw a young Gryffindor first year on the ground. From what it looked like, she was under a spell. "Finite," Ryuu murmured after flourishing his wand. "What happened?" Ryuu was a prefect, so he could actually have some authority but since he did not see anyone, he would not be taking the student to their Head of House.

Willow heard footsteps, or at least she thought she heard footsteps.
Trying to distinguish what was real and what wasn't real from her ordeal had become somewhat of a challenge.
She took another mental walk through of what was okay and what wasn't okay.
...Head, not okay. Chest, Sore. Wrist. Maybe Broken, Other hand, Covered in Scratches, Legs. Can't Move them.

She tried to lift her self to a move comfortable position with her non-injured hand again, when she heard the footsteps again.
Looking around the corridor she noticed an older person walking down the corridor she was sitting in. Willow was grateful. Not only was this person older, but the student also happened to be a prefect, from what she could see from the shiny prefect badge on his robes.

Willow felt a weird sensation running through her legs, as if the curse was lifted;
"T-Thank you. Willow struggled to get herself standing again, using the wall as support; "S-some Slytherin Girl...kinda...she..." Willow was lost for words, the pain in her wrist was starting to become unbearable, Willow took a good look at it and almost stopped herself from swearing to see a semi-protruding bone poking out. Willow bit her lip to stop herself from crying, she didn't like crying - it made her feel small and weak, which happens to be exactly the situation she happened to be in.

His eyebrow raised when she seemed to be at a loss of words. Ryuu's hair fell over his ghostly eyes, showing no emotion utter than just blank coldness. His hand swept his hair from his eyes and face. Ryuu saw that she seemed to be in a lot of pain, so he might have to take her to the Hospital wing. As a fifth year, he knew some things about healing injuries, but he did not have anything on him as of the moments, and he did not have any healing spells mastered. "...That Slytherin did this? If you know her name, you could talk to Professor Styx about punishing her." Ryuu wanted to make it seem like Professor Styx would actually care about another student and all, and to help this girl get justice. However, he needed to see that she was fine with getting treatment for her wounds that the girl did. First years could be so hostile, it amazed him to no end. Ryuu murmured, "Let's just get you to the Hospital wing. Can you walk there, or do I need to assist or carry you up there?" Ryuu did not mind either way. He was a prefect, and he helped out those that were in need. And she looked like she needed help.

Willow mustered up the courage to make it seem like it wasn't that bad,
"I never caught her name because all she did was shout at me, I knew she hit me with like uh..." Willow tried to remember the number of spells she got hit with and the time she got shoved to the wall AND the time she got kicked in the stomach. "Oh...I don't know around three spells and yeah. I definitely know what she looks like."

Willow made it sound so casual and the tone of her voice made it sound that way, although she probably didn't look like it at the moment, the last thing she wanted to prove was that she is a whiny, tell-tale first year. She blushed when the boy offered to carry her to the Hospital Wing, Hell, Willow started to think Prefects were the greatest people in the castle at the moment, she made a mental note about how there were so many nice people and yet today she encountered a nasty Slytherin.
"I should be fine walking myself thank you" she gave another pained smile; "Although, it would be perhaps uh...better, if you assist me." Willow hung her head, she was starting to feel dizzy, and the pain in her wrist had started to make her stomach feel uneasy.

Ryuu placed his arms over his chest, and he listened to what the girl had to say. Well, without a name, he could not have her tell Professor Styx or even tell him to tell the man. At least she was trying to stand and actually thinking about everything the Slytherin did. Ryuu let out a soft sigh and knew that some Slytherins were hostile, but he knew that some older students were the same, Slytherin or not. One of the Slytherin prefects was not all bad. Azerail seemed like a nice guy and all. But Theodore Snow he did not know well. Or been around him well either. And then there was another prefect whom lost her title. He could not name them all. Ryuu murmured, "Getting by on looks won't get you far. Alas, just in case she does something, I can get the Slytherin prefects to be on the look out just before she strikes again." Ryuu just hoped that the first year did this more often. One Slytherin he knew straightened up her act when she decided that it would be smart to beat up seventh years three years ago, and she was in his own year. Professor Styx really whipped the Slytherins into shape. Ryuu approached her and he rested a hand on her side, and though he was not one that liked physical contact, he knew that this was needed. "Just put your arm over my shoulders and I will handle the rest." As soon as she would do that, they would be on their way to the hospital wing to get her fixed up.

Willow sighed, she wished she knew what the Slytherin Girl's name was, In any case she could sense the prefects annoyance of not picking up such a thing.
"I'll bear that in mind next time. She murmured as she started cursing herself mentally of getting into a stupid fight with someone older than her.

Although, Willow thought because she was a first year, she would have been such an easy target in the first year. Sighing she leaned against the wall for support, she was completely over the day and was more than ready to go to the Hospital Wing, Listening to the boy, she put her good arm over his shoulders, it felt awkward and as if she was a little girl again who needed to be carried away for some special attention. She sensed he wasn't enjoying this any much further than she was; "Sorry, about this. She hopped around trying to regain the feeling back into her legs from the girl's curse. ...someday, you'll get yours. She thought angrily to herself.

Ryuu murmured, "It is a Prefect's job to look after the younger one's. Maybe one day, if you are made Prefect, you will be doing what I am doing now." He did not know how he was chosen Prefect, over the other fifth years, but he was not going to question it. Ryuu led the way to the hospital wing, where he would leave the nurses to do their jobs and then he would notify the other prefects about the bully. There had to be a lead or something because, well, this just had to be taken care of.

Willow nodded along, she had an idea that the Prefects had an incredible amount of responsibility as well as their own and to upkeep their studies as well.
"Yeah, I guess I understand. I hope someday I'll be a prefect." She gave him a small smile. Telling a prefect her ambitions was bold, but at least she could tell someone what she hopes to be, being a first year - there weren't many other older students that she could go round telling her dreams.

She decided that after she got fixed up at the Hospital wing, she would go to the Great Hall and make her self a nice, large, hearty sandwich. She'll apologize to her friends later.
"I don't know if it helps, but the girl who attacked me had blonde hair, green eyes, wasn't much taller than me and I'm positive that she's a second year, she didn't seem much older than I was."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back