This Is The Best Burrito I've Ever Eaten.... Yum, yum, yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Pike

OOC First Name
Ilana
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Title Explanation: I was listening to it and couldn't resist. xD

Anyway, Amanda hear needs people. I'm in a lazy mood and don't feel like typing out her personality and stuff, so please read at least the personality part of her Character Development, which can be found Here.

So what I'm mostly looking for is:

Enemies:
Amanda here is the smart kid. You know, the one that acts quiet and shy around people she doesn't know. Some people call her a nerd. So, yeah, I'm going to need some people to bully her that she'll hate for life.

Friends:
Once you get to know her, Amanda can be quite crazy and funny. She is loyal to her friends. She never tells secrets, but she shares her own with her close friends.

Crush:
Because Amanda is only 11, it will just be a crush. So what I have planned is that she meets [insert name of boy here] and starts blurting out random, boring stuff out of nervousness like "Erasers have round edges, right?" which makes the boy think she's even more of a nerd.

Mentor:
Amanda will most likely look up to someone. I would prefer this person to be at Hogwarts, so they could meet up when Amanda gets there. The older student could help her learn how to get around, give her tips on stuff like homework, things like that.

And other things are welcome, just post here with your suggestion.
P.S. If anyone wants to make her brother, Isaac, please let me know. :) Isaac is 15 years old.

Hey,
I have Gabby here. She could be Amanda's mentor. She will be in 3rd year when Amanda gets to Hoggys, so she will have been at school for long enough. She is almost exactly like Amanda personality wise, but is slightyl more outgoing and is the nicest person in the world. She wouldn't say a bad word about any-one. She is physically incapable of that and lying.

Also, were still doing the Shiloh group thing right??

Teigan: That sounds great! Amanda would be able to take a tip on being outgoing from Gabby, too. Should I start something when she gets sorted (I can put it in my notes) or would you like to start something then or should they meet at brightstone weekend?

And yeah, we're still doing that.

They can meet at the Brightstone weekend. Thatd be awesome, and Gabby can like tell her so many awesome things about Hoggys :p

Cool

Okay. I'll make a note on that.

I have five unsorted students

Ryleigh Morris

She is a responsible young woman who takes pretty good care of her blind twin sister, Rainbow. She is good at making friends and it's easy for her to adapt to new surroundings. She is being adopted by a woman witch.

R esponsible
Y outhful
L ogical
E ncouraging
I nteresting (Trust Me)
G irly
H elpful

Rainbow Morris
Rainbow Morris is often rude and ungrateful for everything her sister does for her. She loves people who are like her and won't be friends with anyone else. Even though she is blind, Rainbow has EXCELLENT senses other than sight. She is being adopted like Ryleigh Morris.

Steven Forest
Steven is shy boy. He loves his family very much and will do the best for his family no matter what. He likes to do everything by himself and he knows that wherever he was, he prefer to do all by himself.

Dylan Forest
Dylan is a young girl who likes sports. She believes that a healthy body will bring longevity. She also set the pattern of food and not eating meat. So, she only ate fruits and vegetables. She comes from different parents. Her father is muggle and her mother is wizard.

Eva Forest
Eva Forest comes from a very wealthy family. She knows exactly everything about cooking, sewing, flower arranging, and home care. She is very mature and able to take care of all sorts of things. She is independent and brave. But, she got mad easily if someone interupted her statement.

Friend, best friend maybe .... ? Let me know

I have Meyke Liechandra too

Meyke is kindheartedness but she has a very large juvinile criminal record; ranging from petty theft to car theft. She's sadistic and loves to get revenge. Meyke is Slytherin first year right now and muggleborn. Bla ... bla blaaa .... Meyke has many personality.

The last ....
I have Alexandria Black
Introverted, haughty, self-reliant, kleptomaniac. You can describe her with all of its.
She ran away from home when she was little (She can't remember exactly when), and doesn't remember much, except that her dad used to hit her. Her blood status is unknown.
She is Slytherin first year too.

How ? Let me know if you want them as .... ? :lol: Enemies, crush, best friend, mentors ??

Okay... I've picked a few out of what you've given me. Chances are that I'll reply to topics around the same time and I don't want to over work you.

Ryleigh Morris: I think she and Amanda could be friends. Would you like to start something or should I?

Rainbow Morris: Maybe an enemy that Amanda would try to make peace with? Because Amanda wouldn't want to be mean to anybody. Would you like to start something or should I? Or should Amanda meet the twins in the same RP?

Steven Forest: They are meeting for the first year group thing with Shiloh. Maybe he could be the crush?

Dylan Forest: Amanda likes to ride her bike, play soccer, swim, and play basketball, so maybe they could be friends. Would you like to start a topic or should I?

Meyke Liechandra: Amanda would probably fear Meyke if she knew about the crimes. They can meet at Brightstone weekend or after Amanda gets sorted (in a few months).

I have Bella White. She could be an enemy for Amanda. I'm really wanting Bella to be a bully, someone who people will not like. So yeah, feel free to start a topic ^_^
<i>
</i>

Donna: That sounds great! Should I start a topic during the next Brightstone weekend or should we wait until Amanda gets sorted?

I think it would work better when Amanda gets sorted, but to be honest, I don't mind ^_^

I have Noelle? She is loud and hyper. Like reeeeeally hyper. And she is insane also, but as she is eleven she just seems weird.

Possibly a friend? She would make a very fun friend! :D

Donna: Okay, I'll make a note to start one.

Elphie: I think they could be friends. Should I post in the open topic you started or shall we make a new one?
Still looking for someone to RP as her older brother, Isaac. Any offers for that?

Okay. Any other people with unsorted students or room for another character?

An update:

teigan; I made a topic but you didn't reply. :( Should we just have them meet at Hogwarts or what?

meyke;</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE><i></i> I need a response from you... But I changed something. Maybe it would be best if I only RPed as Amanda with like, one or two of your characters.

<SIZE size="100">donna; I made a note on that so I will remember to start that topic.

<SIZE size="100"><SIZE size="100">everyone; I need somebody to RP as Isaac! I promise you, you won't need to be extremely active on his account. Just enough for some sibling RPs on the holidays and once in a while. Or as active as you want him to be. Please!

I'm interested in making Isaac. What can you tell me about him? Like general information. School, home life and what he looks like so I know what PB to search for. Unless you have one already in mind?

Zeph Miles said:

I'm interested in making Isaac. What can you tell me about him? Like general information. School, home life and what he looks like so I know what PB to search for. Unless you have one already in mind?
Thanks, Emzies.

For school, it's up to you.
For home life, he likes to tickle his sister but they get along most of the time.
For a PB, I didn't have one planned. But to make it easier (because there are so many PBs you can choose) I would like the PB to share some feature with Amanda's PB (Debby Ryan). It could be brown hair (could be dark if you want) or eye color but something.

Amanda Pike said:
Okay... I've picked a few out of what you've given me. Chances are that I'll reply to topics around the same time and I don't want to over work you.

Ryleigh Morris: I think she and Amanda could be friends. Would you like to start something or should I?

Rainbow Morris: Maybe an enemy that Amanda would try to make peace with? Because Amanda wouldn't want to be mean to anybody. Would you like to start something or should I? Or should Amanda meet the twins in the same RP?

Steven Forest: They are meeting for the first year group thing with Shiloh. Maybe he could be the crush?

Dylan Forest: Amanda likes to ride her bike, play soccer, swim, and play basketball, so maybe they could be friends. Would you like to start a topic or should I?

Meyke Liechandra: Amanda would probably fear Meyke if she knew about the crimes. They can meet at Brightstone weekend or after Amanda gets sorted (in a few months).
So sorry for the very late reply. How about you make it first and PM me the link ? I can't make it by myself because I'm busy with my college right now but I think I can reply fast :D

Vanessa Parker said:
Zeph Miles said:

Thanks, Emzies.

For school, it's up to you.
For home life, he likes to tickle his sister but they get along most of the time.
For a PB, I didn't have one planned. But to make it easier (because there are so many PBs you can choose) I would like the PB to share some feature with Amanda's PB (Debby Ryan). It could be brown hair (could be dark if you want) or eye color but something.

Okay, here he is.
I think I'll make him a Beauxbatons student. Not too sure yet.
And he'd be the type of guy who's really open and honest. Careless with his heart. Type person. Very protective of his little sister.
As for the PB, I am currently working on that.
I'm thinking Alessandro Orlando De Marco.
He's emo-ish, but has brown hair.
Look at icon, and siggy to see, I think the two look kind of similar.
If you don't like him, I can change it.

My bad, didn't see second page. Was offering to RP Isaac xD

Never mind. :)

Heyyyy lanaaaaaa :p *crazy mood on*
I can offer Collin for Amanda to crush on.. But maybe bot the other way around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back