OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Katalina wasn't really looking for it, or maybe she was, she was really just thinking that she needed a quiet place to relax and think about some things and it just appeared. Of course silly she thought to herself it's the room of requirement not knowing why she hadn't thought about it earlier. Katalina went in a sat down in one of the large fluffy chairs that the room had provided. She was thinking about how she missed home terribly, and she felt a bit like a baby for being so homesick. Then her thoughts wondered to quidditch and how she had been asked to join in on the practices as a fill-in. This feeled her with so much excitement, especially since she had made several new friends who shared her interest in quidditch. There was Bruin, Kiera, and Grande. With that in mind she thought of Grande and Katie and then how she herself had not yet been asked to the Yule Ball. I wonder if I should even go if I don't have a date, I mean i've already bought the dress I might as well make an appearance. I guess i'll just wait and see she thought rather dissappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back