Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Hey there! It's me again and I'm looking for a few things for my charries!! Well, everybody's welcome to reply! xD ...

images

AI EDOGAWA

For Ai here, I'm kind of looking for a few more friends, but enemies are good too... Mentors on how to control her temper and maybe a few subjects would be nice... And maybe in the love department too, crushes, flings or a potential boyfriend, maybe?

Ai is a smart girl who was once scared of making friends and other relationships because of the possibility of separations... But, after the big fight with her twin brother, she has been trying her best to make friends, but still find it hard because at times, she would still lose her temper...

images

CONAN EDOGAWA

For Conan, I guess I'm looking for enemies... This guy has almost no enemies yet and I'm looking for that! xD ... Maybe a friend or two who has a bit of a mean/bully personality... Love department is occupied so I'm not really looking for one of those... But maybe a mentor who could teach him would be nice...

Conan is smarter than his sister and was once a good boy and still is, except it is limited to those that are already friends with him and those that interest him. But for those who not, he is nothing but a bully and a bad boy. The fight with his sister had changed him and he is not willing to go back and make up with his sister.

images

KILLUA FREECSS

For Kil, I'm looking for some friends and enemies... And love department is also good... A crush or a little fling maybe? (Let the kid experience a bit of love! xD :wub: )

Kil is an assassin, but is not so happy with it. He wants to change and not let his family manipulate him longer than they already had. He has a sister who had just entered Hogwarts which he likes to spoil a lot. To everyone he is very mean and cold except for his sister to whom is very gentle with. He has not experienced having friends yet so her promised to himself that he will be softer on them in comparison to the other people around him.

images

HANNA MITCHELLE FREECSS

For Mitch, I'm looking for friends, enemies and mentors!! Maybe a little crush won't hurt... She's just a kid anyway.. :p

Mitch is from a family of assassins but is not one. Being the only daughter, her father disagreed to the idea of training her into one. She was spoiled by her father and disciplined by her mother, her brothers, except for Kil, treated her meanly because of jealousy. But, Kil had treated her gently and was spoiled by him. Mitch is a bit of a spoiled brat and childish, but sometimes, her gentleness and kindness takes over. But when she is in a bad mood, her tantrums are to look out for and she can be as dangerous as Kil except for being the assassin part.

Any questions? Concerns? Suggestions?

PM me (most preferably on Ai's account) or post here! I'll be more than willing to attend to you!

~Marga~
<i>
</i>

Marga!
Heath and Ai are pretty close, and I can see them forming crushes on each other. :r Heath is pretty cute! XD

Heath and Ai
That I agree very much... xD

By the way, do we still continue the topic at the Common Room? :r

Jeremiah and Conan
Haha! Sure thing! ^_^

Hey! Big sis could I make a roleplay with Mitch. I just wanted to do something during vacation

(sorry if my rp got confusing)

:o I forgot about that one, but yes. We can continue that one. I'll reply soon. :) Would you like to start another topic for the new year?

You promise your RP won't be so confusing for me? :r :p

Haha!! It's alright, I'll wait.. ^_^ .. Sure! I'd love to! ^_^ Should I start it? Or do you want to start it?

I'll start the one for Raziel and Conan soon :r haha.. xD

and If you would like, maybe we can Rp Aaren and Mitch and see how it goes?? :r

You start the topic then... :r

No problem Raze! Just PM me the link when it's up! ^_^
That'd be nice! You wanna start it? Or should I start it?

You and Raze... :correct:

Can you start the one for Aaren and Mitch?? :)

Yep! No problem... Maybe later... haha! xD

Thanks, Raze!! ^_^

Hi!

I hope this is still open for people! :)

Well, I have Roxan Fairbrother, a Gryffindor first year. She's very shy, and quiet, and very under confident. She likes exploring and reading. She's not too fond of large crowds. She needs some friends and enemies. I'm kinda 50/50 on romance. I don't really mind XD
I also have Alia Treadaway, a fifteen year old girl (hopefully enrolled in HNZ soon). She's rather different to Roxan. She's all for talking to people and making friends. However, she is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. She needs... everything XD

Hope I can thread with you soon!

Hey there Roxan :wub: :hug: !! I'm Marga! Haha! Let's get down to 'business', shall we? xD (Not much of a diplomatic person!! :p :woot: <_< :trolol: :party: :liv: )

Mitch and Roxan

I was thinking of these two as friends... Well, since Mitch is a bit of childish and wants to experience having friends, she might try being friends with Roxan... Since she's new at this, she won't be sure of what to do and maybe try to bring some confidence out of your Gryffindor... So, whaddya think???

Kil and Roxan

Kil is my misunderstood little guy... :shifty: ... He's cold, but wants to try making friends (which maybe is kinda contradicting), so if we could push through with Mitch and Roxan, Kil will not be so cold to Roxan, as he treasures his sister a lot... Still 50/50 on romance too, but I could maybe push through with a little crush or something since they still are kids... :pat: Haha!

Ai and Roxan

Well, Ai IS kinder now, but still shy in making friends... But, I guess she won't mind being a mentor for a couple of subjects that Roxan finds difficulties in... Maybe except for Herbology and Defense Against the Dark Arts...

Conan and Alia

I'm not really sure about this one, but hey, it's worth a shot... Conan is now a mean and a bully, so maybe either Alia can talk some sense in to him or try making friends with him that he'll be annoyed to just comply?

I have no idea what I just said, but oh well, everything's worth a shot... Just give me your ideas and let's try to wrap it up.. ^_^

Mitch and Roxan
I see these two getting along quite a bit, actually XD I think with a few friends like Mitch, Roxan will get out of her shell soon enough XD We should throw them together and see how it goes! I think Roxan would just be happy that people are trying to get along with her and try to be friends :)

Kil and Roxan
These two together in a thread will be... interesting. XD We should test-drive these two out as well, see what goes on and if they get along or not. Like I said above: I think Roxan would just be glad that people are trying to get along with her XD

Ai and Roxen
Mentor would be good. I think they could help each other (since Roxen is quite good at DADA, but not so good in Charms XD). It'll be awkward for the first few posts, since they're both shy, but they might overcome it soon enough 8D

Conan and Alia
Alia will.... probably try and be friends with him, and then try and make him 'broaden his horizons'. She can be quite stubborn when she wants to be XD

I say we get some threads and see what goes on for them XD

Mitch and Roxan</SIZE><i></i>
This is going to be fun! Would you mind starting this one?

<SIZE size="150">Kil and Roxan
Haha! Test-drive sounds good! I can start this one! ^_^

Ai and Roxan
Yup, a bit harder, but we'll manage... Ai can do Charms.. xD ... I'll start this one too...

Conan and Alia
I can see Conan get annoyed to death before complying... Hahaha!! xD xD .. Can you start this one?

Can you start it pretty please???? :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back