There's Trouble Lurking Ahead.

Dan Adams

Dan climbed the moving stairs up to the Seventh Floor corridor. He was in a bad mood. Troy, his older brother had written him a letter, even thought he knew that Dan hated his guts. Dan was someone to stay away from right now, if anyone said anything to them, he was more likely to punch them than say Hi. Dan viciously ripped the letter into pieces, then forcefully threw it to the ground when he reached the Seventh Floor Corridor. "ERGH, Stupid Family." He said loudly, but not quite a shout.

Dan then kicked the pieces of ripped paper away from him before flicking his hood up, then continuing down the corridor with his arms shoved into his pockets. He hoped no-one would confront him. Dan wasn't the nicest of guys at the best of times, let alone now, when he was furious.

"Accio Broom!" Jake tried to summon without the use of his wand. He was studying how to practice verbal and wandless magic since his lesson with Professor Rowan were nearly over he figure he give it a shot or two. Yet he wasn't having the best of luck. Everytime he would start to summon something, Jake would become out of focus and lose his concentration. He failed a couple time practicing in the dungeons that he eventually moved his studies up towards the north tower.
Everything Jake came in contact he would tried to summon. From brooms, to someone tote bag, to a few quills lying around. Jake worked hard on these items, a few he ends up getting, by the time he reached the steps he had summon quite a few items. "Now to dismiss them away" he mumbled. "Depulso Broom!" he spoke and without notice did he hit someone going up the stairs. "Oh sh!t my bad dude" he commented running to wack the broom away from the guys head. "Stupid spells" he hissed.

Tis lame sorry!

(That's Okay. :p )

The guy who had hit Dan with something accidentally was not in the wrong here. Dan had been in a bad mood ever since he was born. His family were to blame and Dan knew that. On the outside, Dan was a strong, and touch boy, who wasn't to be challenged, because he would win. But on the inside, Dan was just a broken boy from a broken family, which Dan knew all too well. Which is why he was such a tough boy to socialize with.

Dan turned swiftly with a fierce look on his face as he felt something hit his back. He had noticed the guy openly admitting to his wrong doing. But Dan's temper had gotten the better of him long before this guy had came along. Dan walked towards the guy. "What the HELL...do you think you were playing at?" He shouted, pushing the guy backwards. "Yeah...those spells are stupid...but so are you..." Dan said, pushing the guy backwards again. "And don't you even think about going anywhere...I'm not done with you yet." Dan continued to shout. Dan was generally a bad tempered boy, but this guy had just set him off.

"Hey man! What are you getting at?" Jake was pushed down a few steps, he put his arms up in defense. He grabbed the boy by the collar and took him down a few flights of steps. " you want some of this?" Jake barked, he was mad. He was angry, infuriated by the boys attempt to bully him. No one had ever done this before except for playing around. Jake could tell this guy wasn't one to fnck with! "You best check your temper boy, before you beg for acting like an idiot" Jake hissed through his white pearly teeth. Guys like him are the reason for someone like Jake turn rotten. However he wasn't gonna let that happen, he just pushed him away.

Dan smirked as the guy grabbed his collar. He didn't scare him. To be honest, not much scared Dan. A few pushes and shoves, and a few harsh words wasn't going to make Dan back off. He was going to keep going until this other guy either gave up, or was on the floor in pain. "What am I getting at? I think you should re-think that mate. I'm not the one who goes round shouting Accio and hitting people in the back of the head." Dan pushed the guy off of him. "You're just pathetic, you can't even get that right." Dan laughed a little evilly as he headed back towards the guy.

"My temper is just fine thanks." Dan said. He spoke through his gritted teeth as he got up in the guys face. "Now you can leave me alone...or you'll be getting more of this..." Dan said quietly, before punching the guy forcefully in the stomach. "Oh and some more of this too..." He said as he punched the guy again, except this time in the face. "As I said...you're just pathetic." Dan said, spitting at the guy as he waited for him to respond. This guy wasn't going to hurt Dan, because Dan knew exactly what he was doing, whether it came across like that was a different story. But this fight had all been planned in Dan's head, from the very second that this guy had hit him in the back of the head with something, due to a gone wrong spell.

Jake duck the few on coming blows laughing at the stupid boys attempt. "What are we muggels in a street gang?" he asked laughing some more as he took several fast steps before he reacted to the boys nonsense. Taking out his wand he flick it quickly and attempted a Hoover charm on the boy. "I think someone needs to cool down a bit" a shot of water expressed from the end of Jacob wand as he kept at it laughing at his full attempt. "And maybe next time duck when you see someone practicing magic" Jake continued no intention to hurt him but he wasn't thinking straight since he was all gelled fire up and he wanted to show this kid who's boss.
" Petrificus Totalus!" he called out shooting the body bind spell at the boy. He would've have to react to the Hoover charm if not the boy was really in the air and he resemble nothing but a flat board. "Now you was saying?" Jake asked with arms crossed to his chest.

You would have to protect yourself with magic since Jake had dodge each fist you threw and is now got you in the air binded unless you protect yourself.

Dan may not have been very good at most magic, but Dan had been in plenty of fights in his time. So 'Protego' the defence spell was one he had learnt quite well. Dan reacted to each of Jake's spell's using Protego, so that he was perfectly safe from any embarrassment/harm that Jake might try and put onto him. "I don't need no ducking skills to avoid your stupid spells." Dan said, grabbing the guys wand from him, then throwing it on the floor before grabbing Jake by his shirt and kneeing him in the stomach. "And I don't need no magic to get you strung up...mmmaaattee.." He said spitting in the guys face.

[Protego Reflects Any Spells.]

Jake's wand slipped out of his hand, seconds later he felt a jab at his mid-section and the boys attempt to cause more damage. "Listen here idiot" he stood up rubbing his stomach as he let out another boring sighs. "Your stupid if you say you don't need no magic, because while your fighting me the caveman way, I can kill you just like that with or without my wand" he called out Accio Wand, it felt right into his hand. "You really want to fight well" he tucked his wand in his back pocket. Before he mouthed anything else he grabbed the boy by the throat and slammed him against the walls. "Now I can choke you till you pass our or you can just say uncle" he summoned silencio, "But I'm in a really bad mood now" he concentrated the spell more so that it would work, silencio would prevent the boy from saying anything else, guess no uncle for him. "Now would you like to try that again? Or shall we continue to dance some more" he said gripping his hold tight but not to tight so he wouldn't kill the poor bastard. Pity.

Dan held the Protego spell after the guy had pinned him against the wall. This reflected the Silencio spell. Dan didn't care if he was punched or kicked, but magic was something he didn't like having used on him, so he had learnt to push away any spells. Having been beaten through his childhood, Dan was a well built person. He had learnt to defend himself well, and his fights over the years had taught him that he only used magic if it was absolutely necessary. Dan may not have been a very fair person, but he used magic fairly. Dan lifted his arms through the gap in between the other guys arms, then elbowed the guy in the throat to get him off. At least that would make him choke for a while. Dan then grabbed the guys shirt with one hand, and punched him in the face with the other. He then punched him in the stomach, before kicking his face. "I wouldn't call that dancing you idiot." Dan said, adamant that he would win this fight. Dan grabbed the guy by the neck and pinned him up against the wall. "Pathetic little boys use their wands to win fights...real men use their fists, and their pure strength...which is what makes you weak. You can't do anything to me." Dan said, gripping the guys neck tightly. Dan's strength wasn't something to be messed with.

I think I'm drop out this rp xD I'm getting confused at one point you had your wand at another you didn't say you use protego verbally so I'm assuming with your wand but than your hurting Jake with both your hands? So here's my post.

Jake saw the big window of opportunity when he saw the boy drop his wand after canceling his verbal magic. [Which only 7th Years can do] With each blow of the boys fist Jake dodges a few some glazing his shoulders but barley affecting him because of his size and weight. "Your an idiot if you don't think magic not good enough to be consider a spar" he kicked up his legs to force the boy midriff away from Jake, his attention to give him enough space so that he could he kick him more by the shins. His knees working their way up to kick the boy in the mouth, the more he comes near the more Jake uses his knee in defensive, than with a whip of his wand he uses the body bind spell to stop the boys attack. If that's not enough, Jake uses, "Stupefy" not caring that he's actually hurting the boy. "Come on! Let's go!" he barked viciously at the little rat. "You wanna keep going we could do this all night till our bones crush" he added sliding his wand up in between his knuckles. "Magic or not I'm not gonna back down"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back