There's A Problem, Dr.

Galaxy Sith

OOC First Name
Cole
There wasn't a day that Galaxy didn't worry about her baby, but this was different. The morning sun had awoken her, it was barely past seven when she realized what that pain was. It was different from a kicking pain, it was more of a cramping pain. Galaxy nearly jumped from her bed, wearing a light nightgown and ran into the bathroom, she reached up into the medicine cabinet and pulled it out. Her little food journal with notes in it. She looked through what foods she knew made her gassy, that gave her heart burn. She had a very small list as it was, only being about as month and a half along. She felt tears in her life. Why was she cramping, what was going on. Her nose started to bleed lightly. a drip in the sink, and then another, then another. She ripped a wad of toilet paper from the roll and put it to her nose. she couldn't lose this baby, it was all she had. Tears started to form in her eyes and she blinked them back.

Galaxy ran out of the bathroom, she tried to think of anything that could be wrong. She didn't know what she should do, so she thought. She thought for only a moment as she got dressed before she remembered seeing a hospital before she had gotten sick. She threw the toilet paper away and took a few more pieces and put them in her nose like her mother had shown her to do when she was younger. She thought about how stupid she was, she hadn't even went to the doctors since she found out that she was pregnant. She should have gone in, what if this was a fallopian pregnancy, or worse. She blinked back more tears as she left her house. She didn't live too far away. She got her bike and road it to the hospital, all the while trying to hold back her tears. What if it was a miscarriage, would she go back to her family? Would they take her back after all this happened. Galaxy could only hope.

When she reached the hospital, she didn't even bother to put her bike in a rack, she pressed it against the wall quickly and went in. She went up tot he front desk, trying not to look too panicked. "I need a doctor. Please." She stated in a slightly shaky voice. She took a deep breath and took a seat, after filling out the paper work, she couldn't sit any longer. She stood against the wall, her head leaned back. The woman at the desk offered her some tissues, and she took them gratefully. Now all she could do was wait.

The place was extremely crowded, always. There was not a day where it never was quiet or peaceful. Yet if it had been any different she would not enjoy coming to work everyday of the week. From Monday through Saturday Lucy came to work to help those who couldn't help themselves. Her expertise was the mind, those who were mentally ill, those who been tortured beyond belief, or those who just simply needed someone to talk too. Lately with the under staff and lay off, she been able to assist those were just physically ill. She remembered so many remedies and healing techniques, how can she sit back and not lend a helping hand?
--------Lucy rush outside of her office, the list was handed down to her. One of the admitted Patient was pregnant and needed help. She looked at her chart right away, she wouldn't be the type to let her cut through from those who been waiting a long time, though this seem more critical than a mild case of dragon pox. "Galaxy if you can just come with me, I'm Lucy Madden I will be assisting you this morning" she lead the way back to her office. Whatever it was, should be solved soon.

It had seemed almost like forever before Galaxy was able to get help. She was holding back tears, and had thrown her bloody tissues away after grabbing more. When the doctor came out, Galaxy felt shivers in her spine. She stood up a little too quickly, and tried hard not to fall backwards. She wasn't worried about the dizziness, it was a standard head rush. She frowned slightly, and followed the Doctor back. "Thank you. I'm worried." She admitted. There was near to nothing on her file, she hadn't been to a hospital in a while. she looked around at the rooms, most doors shut, some had kids in them, other had adults. She too a deep breath, trying to calm down.

Galaxy took a seat in the blonds office and looked at the walls, and at the magazines, and then at her own hands. She didn't know what she was going to do. What if she had never been pregnant at all, and it was just a tumor. All the worst things that could happen ran through her mind as she waited for the onslaught of questions.

Lucy drop the list at her desk. a lot crap been taking space, she had to really find time to sort everything out. Less worried about her office, she turn around facing the young girl sitting down. "Can you please tell me what brought you in here today beside the...." Lucy being a Legilimency could easily find the answer out herself. All that she read from her mind before they enter was that she was pregnant and worried. It was a little cheating on her part and if she could help it she would not have look through her mind beforehand. It's basically how she made her choice, picking her amongst the early arrivals was easy when she had the talent to know what was up.
-------"......I know your pregnant it's okay you can tell me" she waited for her reaction. In case she got none she touched the side of her head. She stop snooping around the girl's mind and waited to listen. If she was offended by her action, she could apologize and send her to someone else.

Galaxy wouldn't deny that she was surprised when the woman knew she was pregnant. Galaxy hadn't really started showing. She had gained maybe half a pound so far, as was expected. A woman of normal weight gained about 1-4.5 in the first trimester, and she had to gain more because before she was under weight. Then she remembered that some people could be gifted with Legimency. She nodded. "That's just it." She said with a sigh. She knew that she should have seen a doctor before leaving Italy, but she didn't have the guts to do it. "I think that something is wrong with the baby."

"I haven't visited a doctor since finding that I was pregnant." She tried to explain this calmly, but felt her tears burning in her eyes. "I don't know what's wrong, but this is the first bloody nose I've ever gotten without having been hit! And I had cramps." She paused to swallow and lick her lips. "i'm not far enough for it to be kicking cramps, I'm only about a month and a half along." She nearly started to ball at this point.

Lucy calmly listen to the girl worries. She understand more knowing the information, so she went straight to preparing a herbal potion. One less harmful for the child, other potion just had to much ingredients in them. herbal potion had less and work well amongst younger woman. "Are you worried to the extreme that your stressing yourself? Or is there another factor? Like the father?" she would question as she made the herbal potion right at the counter of her desk. She had cauldron dusted out and washed, she took out the herbs from her cabinet, it came easy to her preparing while she spoke to the young girl. The assemble of it all look more like a tea drink, she had a small cup with a lemon slice dip to it before she hand it down to her.
- - - - - -"Here drink this" she sat down when she was done giving to her. "It's suppose to stop the cramping and sooth the tension around the fetus" she prepare to listen to her, "It's important you tell me just as much as you want to reveal, I really don't want you to lose your child" if this happen again, there's a big chance she may lose it.

Galaxy watched the doctor move about. It felt good to be in the hands of someone who knew what was going on. She thought about everything that had happened. She knew nothing of her ex-fiance's medical record. All she knew was that he was clean. She didn't know a blood type or even what hospital he had been born it. It had never come up in their conversations. She looked at her hands. "The father died recently, I know nothing about his medical record." She repeated what she had just thought.

Galaxy took the drink willingly and took a sip. She didn't immediately feel better, but within a minute or two she did feel more relaxed. "I really don't know anything. I had been meaning to go to the doctor's but... he died, and I moved here. I never was able to go, so I know nothing about my baby." She licked her lips and took another sip. "I know that you can get an ultrasound around two months and find things out though. I'm a month and 2 weeks." She stated, it being the only information she really knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back