Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Unyielding Aspen Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
THEIA BRIDGET CARNAHAN
full

BASIC INFO;
I don't give a damn about my reputation, you're living in the past, it's a new generation
a girl can do what she wants to do and that's what I'm gonna do, and I don't give a damn

THEIA
Possibly derived from Greek θεά (thea) meaning "goddess". In Greek myth this was the name of a Titan goddess of light, glittering and glory. She was the wife of Hyperion and the mother of the sun god Helios, the moon goddess Selene, and the dawn goddess Eos (from behindthename).

BRIDGET
Anglicized form of the Irish name Brighid, Old Irish Brigit, from old Celtic *Brigantī meaning "the exalted one". In Irish mythology this was the name of the goddess of fire, poetry and wisdom, the daughter of the god Dagda. In the 5th century it was borne by Saint Brigid, the founder of a monastery at Kildare and a patron saint of Ireland. Because of the saint, the name was considered sacred in Ireland, and it did not come into general use there until the 17th century (from behindthename).

CARNAHAN
From the Irish Cearnaghan, meaning "victorious" (from surnames at behindthename). Theia likes her surname, and is comfortable associating herself with it. She loves to hear about her family's Irish heritage and doesn't see herself changing her name in the future.

BIRTHDAY
Theia was born on November 1st, 2038 at St Mungo's in New Zealand. She was the first born child to her parents Desdemona and Marcus Carnahan, and is their only biological child. Her star sign is Scorpio.

RESIDENCE
Theia currently lives in her family home on farmland near Burke's pass in the South Island of New Zealand. Theia's family home is a New York Brownstone home placed in the middle of nowhere on some farm land, and it is eclectic but it is unique, and though the house is riddled with endless pranks Theia wouldn't be comfortable calling any other place her home. Theia shares a room with her brother Sawyer, and her side of the room is covered in images of punk bands and magazine and newspaper articles. Old books are stacked next to Theia's bed and she is still trying to read all of them when she gets the chance.

PARENTS
Theia's parents are Marcus and Mona Carnahan. Theia's father is a comic artist for a magical publication, and before Theia's mother passed away she was a classical music tutor who repaired musical instruments on the side. Theia was much closer with her mother than her father, and since her mother's passing Theia's relationship with her father is admittedly strained, and she has grown to be a bit resentful of his pranks and silliness because it has forced her to be responsible and take care of everyone.

SIBLINGS
Theia has three siblings, Sawyer Carnahan, Felix Carnahan, and Thistle Carnahan. Each of Theia's siblings are adopted but she is close with all of them and considers them her family, and she does her best to take care of her siblings and make sure they are all safe. Theia wants nothing more than for her siblings to be happy and she will always go above and beyond for them if they ever need it.

EDUCATION
Theia attended Hogwarts New Zealand for the entirety of her education. Theia was sorted into Slytherin house, and admittedly did not pay attention in the classes she didn't see as important. Her favorite subjects if she had to choose would be charms because of the practicality of them, and history of magic because Theia has always enjoyed history.

WAND
Curly 13 Inch Unyielding Aspen Wand with Hippogriff Feather core
  • Length: A strange length for a wand and a number which symbolizes misfortune.
  • Style: Great care was taken in crafting this wand's wood to spiral to its point, giving it a beautiful aesthetic quality
  • Wood: Aspen is a renowned duelling wood, having a great history within the art and exceptional skill for charms.
  • Core: Just like the animal from which it comes, hippogriff feathers being used as a wand core produce wands that are stable and versatile; however, they must be respected by the wand caster or risk having this wand turn against them.
  • Flexibility: Unyielding: A wand which takes a special skill and determination to master; but once mastered its spells leave an unforgettable impression.
(from Ollivander's wand shop descriptions)

BLOOD STATUS
Theia is of Mixed blood, and doesn't feel any particular way about her blood status.

APPEARANCE;
oh no, not me, and I don't give a damn about my reputation, never said I wanted to improve
my station, and I'm only doing good when I'm having fun and I don't have to please no one

BUILD
Theia is of a petite and slim build which she inherited from her mother. Theia doesn't feel any particular way about her build although does make up for her lack of height by wearing platform shoes and boots.

STYLE
Theia when she was younger didn't have any particular style, although from her love of rock and punk music and after deciding to come out to her family and fully express herself, her style is punk and edgy in every way. Theia wears lots of punk clothing, tartan patterned skirts and pants and band t shirts, and patterned shirts as well, along with ripped stockings and jeans. Much of Theia's clothing is from thrift stores that she has distressed and dyed and given new life to, and she likes to wear lots of black but also lots of different colours and is comfortable experimenting with the clothes she wears within the 'punk' aesthetic. Theia accessorizes to show her style as well, and has many piercings in her ears, some of which are at home piercings that she adds different earrings and safety pins to. She also experiments with different dark make up but doesn't always put effort into make up everyday. Theia most of the time wears platform boots and combat boots, and sneakers and is most comfortable in these kinds of shoes.

EYE COLOUR
Theia has brown eyes like her mother, and she doesn't feel any particular way about her eye colour.

HAIR
Theia's hair is naturally dark brown, but is currently dyed black. She often wears her hair out and straight, and since graduating has decided to keep her hair long. After deciding to fully express herself and embrace her style, Theia with the help of her brother Sawyer cut her hair and dyed it black before the beginning of her fifth year, and Theia has maintained this hair colour since. She cuts her hair herself and it can sometimes be a bit jagged and messy at the ends, but she embraces it and thinks the dark colour suits her style.

PIERCINGS
Theia has her ear lobes pierced and has pierced other parts of her ears at home so she can wear more earrings and wear safety pins in her ears to match her punk style. Theia is happy with her piercings and has considered getting a face piercing or two in the future, but hasn't gone through with it yet.

MISCELLANEOUS;
oh no, not me, I don't give a damn about my reputation, I've never been afraid of any deviation
and I don't really care if you think I'm strange, I ain't gonna change, I'm never gonna care

ORIENTATIONS
Theia identifies as Homosexual and Homoromantic, and is open about this. It took a few years of Theia questioning herself and comparing herself to other girls her age, as well as a kiss with a boy and a kiss with a girl for her to reach the conclusion she is gay, but now that Theia has reached this realization and has told her family she is happy with her identity and proud in showing it.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Theia is currently single. She has never had a girlfriend before, and has only really had a few crushes on girls in the past that haven't gone anywhere, but she is interested in having a girlfriend and getting into a relationship. Theia is unsure of how to figure out if another girl is interested in her and this has kept her from getting closer with girls her age.

BOGGART
If Theia was faced with a Boggart, it would emerge in the form of various pranks involving surprises and explosions, spring snakes flying out of a jar or a box exploding into confetti that would cause Theia to jump and grow frustrated. After years of living with her father's pranks, and his pranks growing more often and more annoying since her mother passed away hasn't changed Theia's feelings towards them. Theia likes stillness and the quiet of solitude and whenever some kind of exploding prank occurs in her house or her dad jumps from behind a corner she is always scared and hates that she is scared, and this adds to her fear of being surprised in general. When casting Riddikulus the prank would then turn into something quiet or disappear entirely, and this would calm Theia down.

PATRONUS
Theia in not caring about her grades cannot cast a full patronus, but if she was able to it would take the form of an Armadillo. Armadillos are known for having armored plates on their bodies they use to defend themselves and their soft undersides from predators, and the animal having a harsh exterior is one of the reasons Theia would relate to it as she also has a harsh exterior she has developed over the years in order to protect herself. Armadillos are also known to be solitary and Theia would furthermore relate to this. Theia would find the image of an Armadillo as her patronus cute and it would comfort her.

MIRROR OF ERISED
If Theia was able to look into the mirror of Erised, she would see herself with her mother. She would also see her mother there to support her throughout all of her milestones in life and would also see an image of her mother playing the cello to her family at Christmas time. Having her mother back is Theia's innermost desire, as all her issues in life and with her family have arisen from her mother's passing, and Theia trusted her mother more than anyone else in the world and she wishes she still had her mother as a support system.

PERSONALITY;
and I don't give a damn about my reputation, the world's in trouble, there's no communication
and everyone can say what they wanna to say, it never gets better, anyway so why should I care

INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
Theia has a lot of interests that have stemmed from her childhood, that she has maintained over the years she has grown older. One of these main interests is her interest in music. Theia has learned some classical style music on violin and cello, and a little Piano over her younger years when her mother was still alive, but she was never particularly good at it and as she has grown older has realised she instead prefers to play guitar and sing occasionally and play rock music, instead of classical music. Despite rock and punk music being Theia's favorite genres, and her lack of skill in playing classical music, Theia does love all genres of music and loves listening to music in any form. Theia also does generally have an interest in history, and also likes reading about the history of magic and general history of the world. On her own, and outside of the interests Theia had during her childhood, she also has grown an interest in fashion, and finds punk fashion and clothing intriguing and and this reflected in her personal style. Theia also loves reading novels and likes to collect old novels and read them in her spare time.

STRENGTHS
Theia is headstrong and strong in her beliefs. She is determined and when she has an interest in something and knows what she wants or needs to do she is all in and doesn't second guess herself. She has grown over time to be confident in herself and knowing who she is and what she wants, and now that Theia has an idea who she is she is unafraid to be herself. Theia is honest and to the point, and doesn't have time for small talk or hiding her intentions and she doesn't bother dancing around a subject. She is creative and works hard to foster her creativity, determined to hone her skills with music in memory of her mother and because it is one of her main interests. Theia is loyal to her family and wants the best for her family, she is selfless in regards to her family and will go out of her way to protect them and make sure they are safe and taken are of. She is responsible when she deems it necessary and is very organized and put together when she believes she needs to be, specifically at home as there is little to no organization without her. Theia considers consequences heavily and the impact of her actions and is able to see the big picture and the role she plays both in her family dynamic and the world, and understands what her responsibilities are and does her best to meet each of her responsibilities wholeheartedly.

WEAKNESSES
While being strong in herself and her beliefs Theia is also very rigid and stubborn, and in most ways incapable of change unless she decides it is needed. She finds it near impossible to change from what she believes is right and puts little effort into understanding the point of view of others, and can quickly dismiss opposing ideas to her own as wrong. Theia while also being honest and to the point can be blunt and say exactly what she thinks, and this can often come across as harsh and rude. Theia generally also has little patience for silliness and has a short fuse, becoming frustrated easily with people who are silly and easygoing because she believes they are irresponsible. As a result of this Theia also does find it difficult to let her hair down and let go of her responsibilities and simply have fun, and this means she is often stressed and wound up. Theia has a very specific idea of what is 'right' and what is expected of her and does not stray from this, and while in some ways this is positive this is her main weakness and it has caused her to keep to herself and refuse to open up.

PERSONALITY TYPE
The Architect INTJ-t
It can be lonely at the top. As one of the rarest personality types – and one of the most capable – Architects (INTJs) know this all too well. Rational and quick-witted, Architects may struggle to find people who can keep up with their nonstop analysis of everything around them. These personalities can be both the boldest of dreamers and the bitterest of pessimists. Architects believe that, through willpower and intelligence, they can achieve even the most challenging of goals. But they may be cynical about human nature more generally, assuming that most people are lazy, unimaginative, or simply doomed to mediocrity.

Architects derive much of their self-esteem from their knowledge and mental acuity. In school, people with this personality type may have been called “bookworms” or “nerds.” But rather than taking these labels as insults, many Architects embrace them. They are confident in their ability to teach themselves about – and master – any topic that interests them, whether that’s coding or capoeira or classical music. Architects can be single-minded, with little patience for frivolity, distractions, or idle gossip. That said, it would be a mistake to stereotype these personalities as dull or humorless. Many Architects are known for their irreverent wit, and beneath their serious exteriors, they often have a sharp, delightfully sarcastic sense of humor.

Architects question everything. Many personality types trust the status quo, relying on conventional wisdom and other people’s expertise as they go about their lives. But ever-skeptical Architects prefer to make their own discoveries. In their quest to find better ways of doing things, they aren’t afraid to break the rules or risk disapproval – in fact, they rather enjoy it. But as anyone with this personality type would tell you, a new idea isn’t worth anything unless it actually works. Architects want to be successful, not just inventive. They bring a single-minded drive to their passion projects, applying the full force of their insight, logic, and willpower. And heaven help anyone who tries to slow them down by enforcing pointless rules or offering poorly thought-out criticism (from 16personalities.com).

FANCAST
Megara: Hercules (1997)
full
Megara (better known as Meg) is the deuteragonist of Disney's 1997 animated feature film, Hercules. A snarky "femme fatale", Meg once served as a reluctant minion of Hades, to whom she was indebted. Having endured a troubled past, Meg developed a cynical disposition, her only goal being to rescind her bind and live a life of solitude. Her outlook would slowly start to change upon meeting Hercules, whose genuine innocence would prove there was still good in the world. Meg is a free-spirited, independent, and quick-witted woman who is also hurt and bitter due to having her heart broken by her boyfriend in the past. She is also cynical, snarky, and world-weary, making her atypical among Disney's lead females. She plays enough of a heroic part in the movie to be classed as a heroine, rather than just a romantic interest (from disney.fandom.com/wiki/Megara).

Theia is similar to Megara, in the sense she has a troubled past and is cynical and world weary. Theia is burdened by her past experiences and by the responsibility she feels to take care of her family and because of Theia's seriousness and inability to have fun she also intends to live a life of solitude and for the most part keeps to herself, which is what makes this fancast accurate. Unlike Megara, Theia is not interested in men and will not ever need a Hercules to show her the good parts of the world, so Theia is more similar to Megara in the film prior to meeting Hercules. However if Theia did meet a girl that was optimistic and bright, it would be a lie to say it wouldn't also provide Theia with a more positive outlook on life.

HISTORY;
oh no, not me, I don't give a damn about my bad reputation you're living in the past it's
a new generation, and I only feel good when I got no pain and that's how I'm gonna stay

EARLY YEARS
Theia was born on November 1st, 2038 to Marcus and Mona Carnahan. She was their first child and their only biological child, and from the beginning Theia always wanted to be close to her parents. She would cry whenever they were away and always wanted to be around them, and would only be happy if they were nearby, and when she had their full attention. This changed when Theia was almost 5 years old and her parents began to adopt her younger siblings. The first of her adopted siblings was Sawyer Carnahan, who was 3 years old, followed shortly after by Felix Carnahan who was adopted as an infant. Welcoming two new siblings of such different ages was a difficult adjustment for Theia at first, and she didn't know how to act around either of her brothers, but she slowly but surely grew close with Sawyer as they were close in age. After a little while she also grew to love Felix, and couldn't imagine life without her brothers. A few more years later her youngest sibling Thistle was adopted, and Theia grew close with her as well, and she was happy whenever their family was all together for Christmas and birthdays.

Theia throughout her childhood, grew up with a love of music from her mother who was a music tutor and also repaired musical instruments in her spare time. From her mother Theia learned to play some violin and cello, and a bit of piano and though she found the instruments difficult to play, she loved learning music and would gladly listen to her mother play music for hours if she could. Theia's childhood was happy for the most part, and she loved her dad's pranks and jokes and overall silliness as well as the seriousness her mother had to counteract this, and everything seemed to be going just right. Although this did begin to change when Theia was 7, and her mother became sick. Theia's dad seemed very stressed and tried to cheer everyone up, and Theia wanting to help began to take care of her siblings when her mum was unable to, wanting to be the serious counterpart as her dad tried to cheer everyone up with jokes.

Theia was 8 when her mother later passed away close to Christmas time, and she was heartbroken. She felt like she had lost part of herself and that her entire life had changed, and that Christmas would never be the same again, as well as the rest of her life. Her dad coped with the loss by being sillier than ever and making her siblings laugh and have fun, while Theia coped with everything by learning to be serious and take care of everyone the way her mother did, because it was clear her dad wouldn't be able to. As Theia grew older most of the responsibility of taking care of her siblings fell on her, and she began to grow a bit resentful of her dad for refusing to deal with her mother's passing well and making jokes instead of taking care of everyone. As Theia's 11th birthday loomed as well as her inevitable departure to Hogwarts, she was a mix of stressed over leaving her family behind, and devastated that her mother couldn't be with her and reassure her everything would be alright. She cried on the train platform when she left to begin her first year and wished with her entire heart that her mother was with her, even if she knew it wasn't possible. Her father pulled a galleon from behind her ear and told her not to spend it at once but this did little to cheer Theia up and she left for Hogwarts feeling sad and alone.

SCHOOL YEARS
Theia began her first year feeling sad, and unsure of herself. The sorting had soon placed her in Slytherin, and though Theia knew a little of the Hogwarts houses, and knew her mother had been placed in Ravenclaw, she did not know what her own placement meant in the grand scheme of things. Theia wanted to set a good example for her siblings and tried to focus on her classes and get good grades in her first year, although soon found herself feeling unmotivated and critical of the professors that taught her. She found some of her subjects infuriating because a few of her professors seemed disorganized and chaotic and almost seemed as if they wanted students to be in danger, and it caused her to become disinterested in learning. Theia did try to keep to herself for the most part, although she did meet a boy named Luxen Silverback II one day in the abandoned classroom, and found him intriguing, as he seemed different to the other children in her year. She did also participate in that year's valentine's rose deliveries in a effort to be both helpful and find her way around the castle better. Theia spent most of her first year keeping to herself and missing her family. She sent her family letters often, worrying that the house would go up in flames without her. When she returned for the holidays she knew she needed to take care of everyone and immediately got to work cleaning up the house and getting her siblings to eat vegetables again, as she also began to get her younger brother Sawyer ready for his first year. She helped him buy his school supplies and they even purchased an owl so they could send letters home more often.

Theia boarded the Hogwarts express for her second year feeling far less sad and alone with her brother Sawyer to accompany her. They spent the train ride with a girl named Delilah Thorne who was in the same compartment, and when they arrived to Hogwarts Sawyer was soon sorted into Ravenclaw. Theia was proud of her brother and happy that the hat had sorted him into a fitting house, even if she quietly wished he was in the same house as her. Theia joined Heta Omega and tried harder than before to focus on classes and achieve good grades, for the sake of setting an example for Sawyer. However Theia's continued dislike and distrust in her professors caused her to eventually distance herself from learning. She left Hogwarts to return home for the Christmas break with her family, feeling conflicted as usual, and then later returned to Hogwarts for her second semester still feeling as if it was her responsibility to focus on classes and learn for the sake of her siblings, even if she didn't like most of her professor's. She put time aside to study although always seemed to find some excuse to not pay attention and to avoid focusing on learning. Theia like the year previous delivered roses again on valentine's day, and even made a card for her friend Delilah, both because she wanted to take part in the festivities and because she would rather run around the castle and deliver roses and be creative with her time instead of study. Theia returned home for the winter break to take care of her family, having achieved average grades.

Returning to Hogwarts for her Third year had Theia feeling odd, due to the lack of uncertainty she felt in previous years. She was realizing she had fitted into the routine of returning to Hogwarts each year and it was cemented into her life, and she was unsure of she felt about this. Adding to Theia feeling odd, was what happened as the year progressed. Theia felt a pressure to fit in more so than usual, especially given the fact some of her peers were dating and beginning to have crushes, and as a result she had signed up for a blind date to the yule ball as part of an event for Heta Omega. She dressed up and properly styled her hair and wore make up for the first time and she felt different, like herself but also unlike herself, and it made her question her feelings. Theia attended the Yule Ball with Issac Jacobs and had fun, though didn't find the evening particularly memorable. She thought Issac was nice but didn't think of him romantically and she couldn't shake the thought that she didn't think of boys at all romantically, but wasn't sure what any of it meant. Theia did think girls were far more interesting and knew she was more comfortable around girls, although she worried this made her weird and she overthought every interaction she had with her girl classmates and her friends that were girls. Theia tried not to worry too much about this, and in an effort not to continue over thinking she distracted herself by taking care of her family again when she returned home for the school break.

Theia began her fourth year intending to try her best to help her younger brother Felix as he adjusted to his first year at school. He was sorted into Hufflepuff and Theia thought the house was fitting and hoped he would make lots of new friends. As the year went on Theia continued to feel confused and unsure of herself, and self conscious around other girls. She tried to ignore how she felt and attended the Halloween feast in a group costume with Sawyer, and generally had fun for the first half of her first semester, but at the yule ball when she met a pretty girl named Blair she couldn't help but be slightly enamored. Returning for her second semester, Theia couldn't help but think more about girls, and how she felt about girls and what it meant, when she compared it to her feelings or lack thereof for boys her age. She delivered roses again that year, thankful for the distraction it provided although as the semester progressed the distraction did not last for long. Theia soon attended a spin the bottle game for third and fourth years in the abandoned classroom, both out of curiosity and because she knew she would feel left out if she didn't go, and it was during this game that she had her first kiss with a boy named Ryan Fisk. This was soon followed with a kiss with Blair, and it was this kiss and the comparison of it to the kiss with Ryan that over the course of the rest of the semester lead Theia to figure out she was gay. When Theia did finally reach this conclusion she kept it to herself, out of wanting to make sure it was right and that it felt right to both say and know that she was romantically interested in girls, and out of fear of what everyone would think of her.

In the winter break before Theia's fifth year, Theia spent time with her thoughts and feelings, wishing that her mother was around so she could ask her for advice, and knowing that out of anyone in the world the first person she did want to tell was her mother. She of course couldn't tell her mother like she wanted to, and soon and she decided she was comfortable calling herself gay, and furthermore decided it would be best for her and her family if she told them about it. Wanting to tell her dad before anyone else, Theia asked asked her dad if they could talk in the kitchen, and when they were alone attempted to explain how she felt, and who she was. He reacted by pulling an endless string of tied, rainbow handkerchiefs from his sleeve. Though he was showing support in his own, deluded way, Theia was angry that her dad wasn't taking her seriously. She lashed out and yelled at her dad, wanting to hurt him and reaching her boiling point, sick of having to take care of the entire family because he wasn't able to. She then left the for a few days to camp out in the back of the property, near the lake as she cooled down and tried to gather herself together. It was during this camping trip that Theia fully decided who she wanted to be, realizing that for her own sake she needed a change both inside and out.

With the help of Sawyer, Theia cut her hair shorter and dyed it black, and later went through a big wardrobe change. She threw out a lot of her old, plain clothes and began to distress and customize the clothes she decided to keep, before buying new clothes as well. This allowed Theia to return to Hogwarts for her fifth year and fully embrace her punk style. Theia had been a fan of punk music for a while but had never showed it, worried what others might think of her. But after coming out to her family and realizing she was sick of hiding who she was or second guessing herself because of other people, she wanted nothing more than to dress how she wanted and finally express herself. Theia spent her fifth year not wanting to pay attention in classes, and focusing on playing music as a hobby and reading books over anything else. In her eyes the professor's had lost their credibility years ago and despite being in her OWL year and knowing her grades had begun to matter more than ever, she wanted to focus only on the subjects that interested her.

Theia began her sixth year still feeling unmotivated to focus on her classes, and was only interested in studying subjects and ideas that intrigued her. She kept to herself for the most part, playing guitar and writing music whenever she was alone, and reading in her spare time whenever she found a book that interested her. This remained the way Theia spent her seventh year as well, avoiding classes due to her lack of trust in professors and her lack of motivation. She graduated after her seventh year with average at best grades with the attention to pursue music.

ADULTHOOD
Theia spent her first year after graduating from Hogwarts New Zealand still living with her family, going back and forth with the idea of moving out and feeling unsure of what would happen if she left her family alone. She spent more of her time focusing on music and building her confidence in performing, eventually beginning to busk in towns near her home but otherwise keeping to herself.

The original template and coding is by Teigan, edits to the coding and template are by me, lyrics are from 'Bad Reputation' By Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, name information is from behindthename, personality type information is from 16personalities and Megara information is from the Disney Wiki.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back