OOC First Name
Steven
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
It didn't take long for Max to find the abandoned classroom amongst all the other rooms and classrooms in the many corridors of Hogwarts. It apparently also didn't take long for Max to find someone to annoy. He hurriedly made his way out of the classroom, ducking his head to avoid getting hit by an old pencil case, and slammed the door shut behind him only to stop a few meters away from the door to see if the poltergeist was going to follow him. He didn't know what he had done to anger the poltergeist but thought that he could hear it cackle to itself - it was without a doubt plotting its next move - when he entered the classroom. ''Yeah, that's right, bugger off, you old bogan,'' Max said semi-confidently when he noticed that it wasn't following him out of the abandoned classroom. It definitely didn't like to be called names, though, because as soon as Max finished talking, the door swung wide open and a dungbomb was thrown his way. Then the door closed again and the Gryffindor was surrounded by a smell he wouldn't even want his sister to smell. Yuck!

The cackle of the poltergeist carried all the way down the corridor. By the time it reached Seraphiel's ears, it had lost all of its clarity, but there was still a jubilant ring to it that suggested laughter. And where there was laughter, there was usually somebody having a good time.

Sera found that to be true in his experience, anyway. But when he turned around to investigate, he came across a scene that was anything but entertaining - at least to anyone who had an ounce of sympathy. "Ooh. Umm... are you okay?" he asked the Gryffindor, wafting a hand in front of his nose. "Do you need a nurse?" He said this from a slight distance that was very subtly increasing. Well, he wanted to help, but there wasn't a chance that smell was going to be attributed to him.

Last edited:
Conan never got tired of exploring the castle, though through one of his many explorations he noticed the laughter of the poltergeist. He had heard a few stories here and there about them. But he didn't really think some of them were true. He had noticed the door of the abandoned classroom and a couple of his classmates were there. He knew a familiar face, though he didn't really recognise the smell. Just as he raised his hand to wave to both of them, he caught a whiff of not the greatest odor. "Yikes, what is that smell" Conan frowned a little as he waved his hand furiously thinking it would help get the smell out.

Max tried his hardest not to take a whiff of the putrid odour from the dungbomb thrown at him but found it too difficult not to breathe some in. He gagged and started waving his hands around frantically to get it to go anywhere but around him. How in Merlin's name was he ever going to get rid of this foul odour? ''Forget the nurse, I need a bath!'' the Gryffindor said when one of his classmates approached him. And then another classmate approached them but at least this one he knew. He gagged again as the putrid odour kicked in once more.''I was minding my own business, exploring the corridors as one does, and then I came across this stinking poltergeist in an abandoned classroom. Next thing I know the old bogan chucks some old school supplies at my head and when I tell him to piss off, he throws that at me,'' Max said, pointing at the dungbomb next to him on the ground.

Last edited:
"It's not me," Sera said quickly, pinching his nose so that he wouldn't start gagging as well. "It's him." But he was wrong on both counts. Following the Gryffindor's finger, he finally spotted the small, slightly squished brown ball on the floor near his feet. Ohh - a dung bomb! Sera recognised it now. He'd never been allowed to buy dung bombs, and he was quickly understanding why. "Well don't just stand there!" he said. No, wait - Sera had an even better idea than moving a few meters to the right like sensible people. Taking a good run up, he swung his foot at the bomb as hard as he could. A few pieces of it went flying off down the corridor as intended. The rest, which was the majority, got stuck to the toe of his shoe. In a panic, he shook his foot, spraying muck in every direction. "Aahhh!! I'm so - hurgh - sorry! Someone get it off. Please!"

Conan frowned a little when the Hufflepuff boy was blaming the other boy. "Wha-" Conan said confused when he then noticed the Gryffindor pointing at the dung bomb that was there. Conan stood there helplessly, unsure of what to do next. He watched the Hufflepuff boy kick the ball down the corridor, which made Conan frown a little. "I don't think-" Conan starts to say when the Hufflepuff started to move his foot frantically. "Dude- You're getting it everywhere!" Conan says frantically and chaotically, not doing anything to help, more so of stating the facts. He was looking up and down the corridor, trying to figure something out.

Max didn't know what to do to get rid of the putrid odour coming from the dungbomb other than to kick it away from him. Which is what he wanted to do until the other boy did it for him. He thought that kicking it away and sending it along the corridor would have done the trick, but never had he been so wrong about something before. He laughed out loud as he watched how the majority of the dungbomb instead got stuck on the toe of the boy's shoe. He continued to laugh while the boy started shaking his foot frantically to get it to come off. He stopped laughing, however, when a bit of muck landed on his face. ''Duuuuuude, you got it on my face!'' the Gryffindor said hectically as he tried to get it off of his face. He gagged once more when the odour hit him again and got his wand out of the inside pocket of his robe. Holding in his breath Max tried to poke the dungbomb off of the shoe.

It wasn't easy with the other boy shaking his foot around in panic but he eventually got it to stick on the tip of his wand. Swinging widely, he wanted to throw it away from them as far as he could. Instead, the dungbomb got stuck on the ceiling above them. ''Well, then, I guess that's one way to get rid of it,'' the Gryffindor said as he looked up at the ceiling.

Of course muck was going everywhere - that was the whole point. Sera wanted it to be anywhere besides on the end of his shoe. At last, after a bit more whining and several sincere apologies, he held his foot still long enough to allow the Gryffindor to spear the putrid glob on the end of his wand. Eugh. Were they always this sticky, or had the poltergeist made it wet? That seemed like the sort of thing a poltergeist would do. Ha! The school had a poltergeist! Just wait til he told Cass about this...

Sera gazed up at the ceiling with his hands on his hips. "I wonder if it'll ever come down," he said. That gave him an idea. A wicked idea, but when had Sera ever really lived up to his angelic name? Smirking, he tapped the Ravenclaw with the back of his hand. "I dare you to stand under it with your mouth open for ten seconds."

Conan watched helplessly as the other two boys frantically try and get rid of the dungbomb. Before he knew it he watched as the Hufflepuff boy was eyeing the ceiling, which caused Conan to be curious and also look at the ceiling. He went eyed as he realised that the muck was also on the ceiling. He whipped his head down back to the Hufflepuff when he dared him to stand under it. He frowned at the Hufflepuff like he was crazy, before smirking a little. "Challenged accepted," Conan said as he accepted the challenge. He went directly underneath the goop, his face turned into a small amount of disgust, it looked like it was moving, but he couldn't tell, and it was starting to freak him out. He quickly changed his face, hoping they didn't see his face of disgust as he opened his mouth, as he couldn't wait for this to be over.

Conan mentally counted down the ten seconds, but just before the ten seconds were up, he had felt something land between the top of his lips and his nose. He did not like the sensation and quickly closed his mouth. Before he knew it, he was moving his hands frantically trying his best to remove the annoying much. "Gross, get it off me!" Conan says loudly.

It both surprised and did not surprise him that the dungbomb was sticky enough that it would get stuck on the ceiling. It made him wonder if they were supposed to stick to things, which would be something to remember in case he ever wanted to pull a prank with someone. Stick it somewhere they couldn't reach it and surely the smell would only get worse. And he reckoned that he might already have a target in mind, too. Max grinned when the other boy dared Conan to stand underneath the putrid glob for ten seconds, thinking that Conan would for sure turn him down. If cat poop was enough for them to get grossed out, then this would too. But much to his surprise, Conan accepted the challenge and so he watched the boy move underneath the dungbomb sticking on the ceiling. He watched and watched and watched, though when he was sure that nothing would happen, Conan started to freak out. He again burst out laughing, watching his classmate wave his hands around frantically to get it off of his face. Why was this so funny to him?

''Oooooh, dude, stop it, it hurts,'' the Gryffindor said with a laugh before getting his wand out again to remove the goop with the tip of it. Thinking that they had come up with a funny game, Max flicked the goop up against the ceiling once more and asked the Hufflepuff, ''Alright, do you want to go next, or should I?'' l

Sera was willing the dung bomb down so hard that when it actually fell on the Ravenclaw's face, he was half convinced he'd done it with the power of his mind. He laughed so hard he had to clutch his stomach and lean against the wall to ease the cramping. It could only have been more hilarious if it had gone straight in his mouth.

But - oh, no. Sera hadn't anticipated this. Taking it in turns to stand under the dung bomb. It was the sort of idea an evil genius would propose and made Sera wonder if he'd just found himself a rival. "Me - me next," he said. Clearly the thing didn't have a lot of sticking power, which meant his best chance of avoiding a face full of dung was to get his turn over as quickly as possible. He got into position and closed his eyes. One... two... three... Was it just Sera, or were these the longest ten seconds he'd ever counted? Eight... nine... ten! Sera jumped out of the way. "Now youuuu!" he sang, grinning wickedly.

After frantically moving his hands to get the goop off as well as repeatedly saying "It's not funny", as Max and the Hufflepuff boy started to laugh, he had eventually gotten the goop off him. He frowned a little, thinking before he burst out laughing, thinking it was kinda funny. He watched as the Hufflepuff went under the goop next, though he managed to not get any goop on him after the ten seconds. "Lucky timing" Conan commented, though he slightly muttered it, a little annoyed that the boy had managed to not get any more goop on him this time around. He nodded his head quickly in agreement with the Hufflepuff. "Go on Max, it's your turn to go under the goop of doom"

Max groaned when it was his turn to stand underneath the dungbomb. He was surprised that the Hufflepuff managed to stand there for ten seconds and avoid it. They knew that it wasn't that sticky anymore after it landed on Conan, and with it already up there for eleven... twelve... thirteen seconds now, he was sure that it would fall on him the moment he stood underneath it. ''Fiiiiine.'' Thinking that it was better not to waste any more time, he quickly moved to where the Hufflepuff stood moments earlier and looked up at the ceiling. It was going to happen, he knew it was. But then it didn't. But surely it would. No, that was ridiculous, it was still there above him. Come on, come on, just a little longer. Don't you dare drop now. It happened before he even realised that it had happened, though. Just when he thought that he didn't have to smell the nasty and putrid odour of dung again, the goopy dungbomb hit him right in the face. ''Please get it - hurgh - off of me,'' Max said, moving his arms around frantically while trying his best not to take another whiff of goop on his face. This was simultaneously the best and worst idea he had ever had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back