Ana. V
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Ana here with another request of the ages :p First off is for:
d17b1f85-1.jpg
Cold eyes Ai​
<i>
</i>

Earned her name because of her blue eyes hard as ice and cold as steel, she's really feeling the terms of all her sicknesses at the moment. She has been under many treatments (magical of course) since she was a little girl and figured out how to take the right care of herself so she could live longer but she knows that her end is near. Or maybe not, maybe all she needs is someone to live for that's not herself. She's locked herself away in her violin which resonates with the loss that she feels. What I need for this cool miss is for someone to listen to her music, know her pain and maybe give her that hope for life that she's lost because of her illnesses.

Next up in this is the Paintbrush which goes by the name of:
still1.jpg
Sapphire Clow​
<i>
</i>

Easily one of the sweetest people on the planet and very trusting now that she's made a few friends at Hogwarts. She loves to draw, pain, sculpt anything that means expressing one's self in different ways interests Sapphire. She is a curious sort, never short of questions. Her one flaw? She's been cursed to silence. She can't speak a work which has lead Sapphire to identify with the label mute. She knows sign language and writes for these that can't understand her signs. Sapphire has someone that she's planing to get together with but for this to work I need someone to brake Sapphire's heart. She's had several crushes now but never an actual boyfriend. Maybe like a year or two older than her, controlling or manipulative is good too but if he's kind to her it works. There are many ways it can work out but the one thing remains is that the relationship is not going to last long.

Ana why are all you character completely mess up chick? XD Seriously. Sick and diabolically twisted, you need a few sane people here and there :x Anywho, I don't know how Tyler and Sapphire get along again? Otherwise, I'm completely blank (cause the heartbreak idea very old school) just saying :r ya tue sabes

Because I'm a sick demented fiend or because I am a cruel goddess take your pick. Anyway Tyler thinks that Sapphire is a freak because she can't talk and she calls him Spiderdork. It can work out but we would have to work that out.

Sapphire is my most normal one on here. She and Ruby but they are both under Dympna meaning they are every so slightly mess up

I can offer up Tara as friends to sapphire, she also likes creating, and she is very bubbly and will be able to talk enough for the both of them.

That works seeing that Sapphire would never have enough friends. She's a silent one but still she would love to have Briar around when she goes into her mopey stage to tell her that boys are scum :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back