The "Twins".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake Kellie

Okay so here we have the "Twins". They are technically tins but, in the same way, they aren't. Either way, they need friends.

First, Blake. Blake Kellie is tall for his age, quite pale and has dark hair and eyes. He is quite loud, slightly egotistic and is independent. He's pretty grown up for his age, sometimes anyway, but is still at the stage where you can catch cooties if you kiss a girl. He is happy to be friends with anyone really, unless they touch his sister, and is more likely to pay attention to you if you don't want anyone to pay attention to you.

Secondly there's Aila. Aila is quite short, even for an eleven year old, she is pretty tanned with her olive skin and has light eyes and blonde hair. She is quiet, smart and craves her brothers' approval in everything she does. She Doesn't like doing things without him being there to say it's okay and she has a small fear of people, more likely boys but girls too, who are taller or older than her.

They bother need friends, enemies, Blake will probably try and hit someone that is mean to Aila or makes her cry, which is very easy to do. If you need to know more about them just ask

Summer x

Here I have Bella White, to make Aila cry if you wanted an enemy for her :r

Otherwise I have Stella Bell would could be friends with Blake. She gets along easily with guys. Stella is independent, witty, and a real nerd.
Have a look at her CD, and see if she could fit in with him ^_^

I have Georgiana Night, first year Gryffindor so she could very likely become Blake's friend, seeing as they can hang in the common room and will have all the same classes. She's taller for her age but short compared to her brother. Who is also her twin, lol. Dark hair blue eyes. She's very bright and always smiling, so she likes to make friends. Also very protective over her brother who is very shy.

Kayden Night, is Georgiana's younger twin brother, blonde with the same blue eyes. He's very shy but wants to grow out of his shyness and having a good couple of friends would be really nice for him. He's a first year Hufflepuff so he could become friends with either of Blake or Aila or even both.

Steph. :))

Bella White; How mean is Bella and what kind of mean is she? Verbal or physical?

Stella Bell; I was looking at your topic in here actually. I think they could be pretty cool friends and, if they get close or spend lots of time together, it could cause friction between the siblings.

Georgiana Night; Sounds good, sort of the female twin of Blake :p They could be pretty awesome friends.

Kayden Night; I think he'd make a good replacement for Blake in Aila's eyes if that's okay. Sort of, a guy who she craves approval from.

Yay friction ^_^

Bella is a verbal abuser, and is quite mean.
However, if you do decide to use these girls, we won't be able to rp for around 2-3 weeks, as I am going on a Mission Trip. I can get some done this week, but when it gets to Saturday I can't at all.

Whenever you can is fine with me. I just got our home computer back so I'm behind on everything right now.

do you want a seperate one for blake and Georgiana and another for kayden and Aila?

I started one for Blake and Georgiana and pmed the link to Blake :)

(Twins)

Thank you Steph, It's half term next week so I should be online then :)

Donna I should be able to get it up next week.

Alright sounds good.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back