the truth?

Brodie Summers

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Brodie followed Aleyha out of the great hall and up to the second floor hallways. He was a little out of breath still not being used to climbing so many stairs. Once he had caught his breath he turned to Aleyha and smiled, "So, what would you like to do today?" he asked with a smile.

(( lame -_- ))

Aleyha stopped at the half way stair and wondered something. Aleyha wondered if that kiss that they shared... Was it because Brodie wanted to prove that he was not in love or whatever with Derrik? Her eyes litup slightly with anger, but she shoved it aside. First, she had to know, "Brodie, did you and Derrik really...kiss? Tell the truth too." Aleyha's smile was hardly noticeable, but she too was being serious, as her arms crossed and that little smile turned into a smirk.

Brodie was caught off guard by Aleyha's question. Should he tell her the truth? Brodie gulped and rubbed the back of his neck, "Well,It was more of I was sitting there telling him to go away and he kissed me and ran off kinda thing" he said extremely fast hoping she wouldn't understand. He saw the anger in her eyes and was a little scared.

Aleyha narrowed her red eyes, flicking her blonde hair back. She hissed, "Is that the reason why you kissed me? To prove something to yourself or to others?" Aleyha felt used, and the fact that he said it amazingly fast was not something that she wanted to hear. Aleyha felt her hands tremble slightly, as her jaws tensed. "Which did you like better? Me or him?" Aleyha was serious now, completely forgetting about the doing something fun. This was on her mind, and it was bothering her. Aleyha was not one to be used.

Brodie's eyes widened slightly at her words, "Of course its not the reason! Do you know how long I've liked you Aleyha?" Brodie asked taking a step closer to her. Brodie gently put his hand on her waist, "why would you even ask that question? you think I enjoyed some mud blood pressing his lips to mine?" he asked.

Aleyha shook her head, "Nope, it never crossed my mind that you did." Aleyha was oblivious to others' feelings. Her body tensed at his touch. Aleyha shrugged, "You could have. I don't know." Though a bit of her enjoyed the closeness, another thought crept into her head. He kissed me after kissing that mudblood! Aleyha could have gagged. She gasped, "You kissed him before me! I have those mudblood germs!" Out of impulse, Aleyha shoved Brodie away, but failed to realize that they were on the stairs. She was just too disgusted to realize what she did.

Brodie sighed at Aleyha's response, he was just about to say he had liked her from the moment they had met but she yelled something at him before violently pushing him. Brodie fell down the stairs hitting his head and back quite a few times. Once he reached the bottom he groaned a bit, thank god they were only half way up. "Ouch" he muttered trying to sit up.

Aleyha stood there, her face twisted with horror when she realized that she shoved him down the stairs. Aleyha was frozen, and was unsure of laughing at him, or running to him. Aleyha rushed down the stairs, and threw her arms around him, murmuring, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry!" Aleyha gave him a quick kiss, before repeating those words over and over, until she was out of breath. Aleyha pulled away, the words no longer verbal, but revealing in her eyes. She forced a smile and whispered, "I guess it would be bad to say that I like you too, after shoving you down the stairs. I guess I better go...after you are okay..." Aleyha hesitated, to make sure he was okay.

Brodie had just sat up when he felt Aleyha fling her arms around him. Butterfly's filled his stomach at there closeness and his lips tingled when she kissed him. Brodie smiled at her, i grew even more intense when she said she liked him too, "Its okay, as long as you never do it again" he said standing up and moving closer to her. Brodie wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a tight hug.

Aleyha laughed softly. Surely she wouldn't do that again. As long as he didn't tick her off again. Aleyha hugged him tightly as well, her head upon his chest. She glanced up at him, and smirked, "As long as you don't go around kissing mudbloods, then I won't have to do that again." She had a playful smile on her face, and she put her head on his chest again. Aleyha sighed and hoped that she would never do that again unless it was completely necessary.

Brodie basked in her laugh, it was so..... perfect. Brodie laughed also st her reply, "you don't have to worry about that" he said lifting one of his hands from her waist to run it through her beautiful white blonde hair. Brodie inhaled deeply nervous about what he was about to ask, "Aleyha, would you like to go to Yule Ball with me?" he asked with as much confidence as he could muster.

Aleyha never thought in her wildest dreams that she would ever like a boy. And here she was, in the arms of Brodie Fudge. Aleyha placed her hands on his shoulders and stared into his eyes, her own dancing with a wild red flame. Aleyha smirked, "I wouldn't mind it..." Right now, she was in a cruel mood, and wanted nothing more but to cause physical pain. Fenrir around her neck knew the feeling, and she could hear him snickering. However, she remained silent, as she stared up at Brodie. Sure, she liked him, but was she really a ball going type of girl? Perhaps to cause trouble... "That is a yes, just so you know."

"Well its a date then" Brodie said locking his brown eyes with her red ones. Brodie leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips I never thought I would get this chance, I'm not nearly good enough for this girl he thought gazing down at her. Just then one of the paintings coughed very loud and Brodie was suddenly reminded they were in a very public hallway. He took his hands off Aleyha and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly while looking around.

The Parselmouth returned the kiss, and just grinned as she pulled away. She heard one of the paintings cough, and she rolled her eyes. She snapped harshly, “Mind your own business!” Aleyha gave Brodie a smirk, but stopped making physical contact with him. Aleyha finally said, “I’m going to go find Ai for some girl talk, so, I guess I’ll see you around. If you are lonely or anything without me, just fetch Jarrod. He’s a great friend too.” Aleyha waved and took off up the stairs. She didn’t know where she and Brodie stood, but it didn’t matter as long as he was hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back