Georgia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Beech wood with a dragon heartstring core 12 1/2" with a slightly springy flexibility
I quickly rush upstairs to my dorm to put back my picture and make sure my cat stayed around the area. Once I knew where all my stuff was I rushed down the many flights of stairs, stopping at the ones that had yet to move into place and walked to the lakefront. I sat myself down on the soft grass and waited patiently for my friend to arrive. As I did I looked out onto the glistening waters of the lake and glanced a little further down to see if there were any creatures swimming around. There were a few creatures in the lake that day but it was mainly peaceful, the sun became to glare harshly into my eyes so I looked around for a tree to sit under for shade. The tree I sat under was tall and wide, the trunk was a light brown bark that spiralled up only to have branches sprouting out nears the tops. The branches were too high to climb so instead I rested my back against the tree and closed my eyes. At some point I must have fallen asleep because a few minutes later I find my friend Amy shaking me awake.

Amy left Gemma in the Hufflepuff common room, and quickly ran up to her dormitory to pack her book up. It wasn't long before she ran down to the Lake and spotted Gemma sleeping against a tree.

Amy went over to her and softly shook her."Gemma? Are you awake?"

Last edited:
My eyes slowly fluttered open as I looked up and saw Amy staring down at me with her hand still resting on my shoulder. I smiled up softly at her "Yes I'm awake, I was just resting my eyes." I say as I bring my hand to my eyes to rub them gently as I stifle a yawn. She laughs quietly at me and sits down next to me, under the tree. My eyes wander around the area, my eyes sweeping past the grass and the students doing there things before my eyes finally land on the lake. "Amy, have you ever wondered what it would be like to swim in the lake?"

"Hmm," Amy thought about it."Not really. I'm not much of a swimmer. It could be fun though, even just to splash around."

Last edited:
"Yeah, we could invite some people over to hangout with us and go for a dip some time. Have you ever thought about exploring the forbidden forest?"

"We should totally plan to do that! Is it really bad that I have thought about exploring? I think it would be a little scary, but pretty cool."

Last edited:
"No, I don't think it's bad. It's not like they put a force field around the forest, I think it would be fun to explore. If we did explore though I'd suggest doing it during the day because then it's less scary feeling and we can leave easier if something bad does happen."

"I definitely agree, day would be best."

Last edited:
"What do you think we'll see out there? I heard from passing rumours that if you are lucky enough you might be able to see fairies. If you do though you have to be careful because they're supposedly quite pesky creatures."

"Fairies would be super cool! I heard a rumour you could see unicorns, but I'm not sure how true that was. I think it would be pretty rare to see one."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back