OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
13" Straight Holly Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather
Tres the second was feeling pretty pleased with herself. She'd only been at the school for one whole day and she had already managed to make a few friends from her own dormitory. After letting Molly borrow her favourite jumper, Tres the second had been under the impression they had very solid friendship indeed, and had followed her up towards the highest point of the castle. Even though the Slytherin hadn't really had a chance to speak to her sister yet, she was perfectly content to spent time with girls from her own dormitory for the time being. Once she reached the towers, she was gasping for breath, the stairs much more challenging than she'd been led to originally believed. She couldn't imagine being a Ravenclaw, it was much harder to reach than the dungeons even if it was peaceful up here. She turned to Molly, wondering if she was just as exhausted.

Ava finds it exciting knowing that she's made friends without the dictation of her unbearable step-mother, which is a fact she'll enjoy to its fullest. This all started with her deciding that hanging out with the two fellow slytherins was interesting and accepted their offer to explore the whole entirety of Hogwarts. She trudged along as they reached the North Tower, breath puffing from her lips in exhaustion. Her knees were jelly, she observed, and apparently she's not the only one. "Now that is one bloody hell of an excercise." Ava commented, sitting on the cold stone floor. "But I don't mind doing it again if it's with you guys."

Molly was quickly starting to warm to the idea of being in Slytherin. She had hoped she might be a Hufflepuff, but she couldn't imagine herself having an adventure like this in a house full of goodie-goodies and wimps. Tres and Sylhava were much more interesting to hang out with. Like her new friends, Molly was exhausted by the time they reached the towers. She paused for a second to lean on the wall and catch her breath. "Just imagine if we were in Ravenclaw!" she said, pleased she hadn't been sorted there, either. "I'm never doing it again. I'm so unfit." Nursing a stitch in her side, Molly looked around the tower room. "Do you think we're as high up as the birds fly?"

"I wish we could fly," Ava sighed. "But not with broomsticks. Just to fly and be free, you know?" The first year stared wistfully at the sky. She remembered her situation back at 'home'. Not really the word to describe it... it's more of a prison than anything. Well enough rested, Ava regained the feeling in her legs and strength in her knees. Proceeding to stand up, she dusted her bottom and to her surprise, leaving dust flying everywhere around the tower. "Merlin's beard, I'm sorry!"

Tres was pleased to see she wasn't the only one. Both girls beside her seemed to be pretty tired as well. "They should make something so that people can get up here easier." Tres knew muggle things didn't work in the school, so an elevator was out of the question, but surely someone had an idea of a magic alternative. As Sylhava stood up and dusted herself down, Tres the second began to waft the air in front of her, trying not get covered in any thst herself. She hated getting dirty and she didn't think the Professors would think too highly of her if she wandered around wearing bits off the floor. After helping to brush down her new friend, the brunette peered down the corridor. "Do you think we'll get into trouble for being up here?" She asked, wondering if only Ravenclaws and those having lessons were meant to wander around the school.

Ava was still a bit guilty about the dust incident but offered a smirk to her new friends. "Well, I do have a few excuses in mind if we do get caught." She winked at the group. Ava wanted to spend more time exploring the castle, and a few feigned innocent smiles will definitely let them avoid getting in trouble. Ava coughed and goofily played out her act, "Oh, but we are surely loooost, Professor, and we cannot find our way back." The first year batted her eyelashes innocently (deviously) at Tres and Molly, hands clasped behind her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back