OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Daintree knew the cliffs were technically not a place he was supposed to be, but they were one of the few quiet places at the school. In his walking it was always the cliffs where there were few people, so today he had stopped there, sat himself down and looked out over the water. It was fairly beautiful. He forgot in his time away from school how nice it was to not have street lights, or the frustration of the constant buzzing of an electric home. Of course learning that his family wasn’t as real as he’d always been lead to believe made muggle life feel even more sour in his mouth did nothing to help, but he didn’t mind now, he was magical, and in the magical world. The muggle sucked, they would never see views like the ones he was able to see now.

First time at Hogwarts she was walked here and looked for amaizing place. She was hear about clifts and she wanted see this place. Bella was holded her hand a book. But she walked here and didn't see a stone and Elizabella felt. It was akvardly from her first time and she hoped not cry.

Daintree looked up fron where he was sitting spotting a much young girl at this place. He felt himself inwardly groan, knowing he had to make the decision of being a prefect about it or not. The young girl did seem a little upset but he wasn’t sure it was his place to get involved in those matters anyway. He sighed slightly. ”Hey,” he was getting to his feet, brushing himself down and looked to the young girl. ”Are you alright there?” he asked. He’d maybe start there and see where it took him.

"Hi". Elizabella looked the older student and she was try not be shock about her felt. "I'm fine, i think! Just not my day" Bella take deep breath wiped off the dirt. "Thanky!". She smiled Slytherin boy.

Daintree looked at the girl and then frowned, ”you think?” he questioned since there was no way he didn’t believe that she knew how she felt. ”Hows it not your day?” Daintree put on the friendliest expression he could manage currently but wasn’t sure how good he was at it.

"I'm so soory for bother you. Mr, prefect" Bella apologize for him and mayby he was bisy right now and she disturbed him in thought or otherwise. Bella didn't know what he was doing here. "Well, you always understand when it's not your day when when everything starts to fall out of hand. When you felt asleep and today you fail" Bella take her book from the ground and looked to the older boy.

Daintree thought it was a little late for the girl to say sorry, and was a little disarmed at being called Mr. Prefect, he wasn’t sure how she knew given he wasn’t wearing his prefect badge, ”Daintree is fine,” he interrupted. Feeling that the conversation would go a lot easier if she referred to him by name. As she basically just described a bad day without saying what had caused it he felt frustrated, Were all first years like this? Though a prefect he didn’t often interact with them. ”Sure, we’ve all been there, what brought it about for you today?” he asked.

'' Well, i wanted know better Hogwarts and find good places and show my brother. How you came a prefect and what need to do?'' Bella wanted know how she can try be prefect and right now she get a good grades and why not try?

Daintree was a little confused by this girl, but he just nodded, "Well, this place is off limits, you shouldn't be bringing him here," he told her, he might as well do his job as a prefect and remind her that this was not an area students were supposed to come usually. "It's different for every head of house, but have good grades and be involved in clubs is a good start. If you want more information on Hufflepuff prefects you should speak to the head boy, Elliot Briar," he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back