The start of a possible friendship

Jarrod Passfield

Jarrod sat on the window ledge of the north tower 'what on earth do people here do in their spare time' he could think helping. A sudden smirk came across his face 'on the other hand being bored in my free time is better than not being able to get time to myself with my sisters' He sighed as he stared blankly out at the view.

[lame!! Im useless at starting]

Brodie walked up to the north tower, he really wasn't in the mood to see anyone. He was wearing just regular jeans and a black sweater. Brodie made it finally up to the top of the tower, he was out of breath and his hear with soaking with sweat, "disgusting" he growled. He looked up still huffing and puffing for air and saw a boy there. "oh perfect, I want to be alone and someones here" he said in an annoyed voice.

Jarrod turned as he heard someone grumbling behind him. "Deal with it!" he said as he turned. A look of confusion crossed his face, then he suddenly broke into a grin "Brodie!" he said pleased. "Its been awhile..."

Brodie glared as the boy said he could deal with it, Oh, I'll deal with it, how would you like to fall from the north tower kid?" he thought. Brodie watched confused as the boy knew his name and grined, oh ya, wasn't he there at Vera's funural? Brodie thought. "Hello, Jarrod right?" he asked, "yes, it has been a while" he added in a cold voice. Brodie was never really happy to see anyone, unless it was Aleyha or Paige.

Fayine slithered up behind him, she never liked being carried, unless it wold hurt her and Brodie would insist. She slid her way up to Brodie and wrapped herself around his legs, "and just what do you think your doing, trying to make me trip down the stairs?" he asked with a small smirk. Fayina was one of the only things he cared about.

[lol and we met at the train station we sat with Aleyha]

Jarrod smirked "Thats right Aleyha told me you got a snake" he watched the snake wrap herself around Brodie's leg. "I have a black and dark green version of her" Jarrod said as his hand touched his cheek, where his scar was fading away.

"Yes. I heard you got bit, now what did you go and do to mak the snake bite you?" Brodie asked. probably something dumb he thought surpressing the urge to roll his eyes. Brodie bent down and unwrapped Fayina from his legs, and held her up so there eyes met, "no trouble causing, you have to save your strength for the next time we run into Derrik, right?" he asked. Fayine hissed something and he set her down. She slithered her way over to Jarrod and looked at his scar before letting off a noise that sounded like laughter to Brodie.

(( i know, but he dosnt remember :p also, ive decided this is before his mom died if you dont mind :) ))

[ :o is Jarrod that forgettable? Lol okay before his mother died it is]

Jarrods facials turned sour, "I just got him and was bringing him home, I let him out and he was a little restless"

The slytherin boy smirked "Whose Derrik?" he asked curiously.

Fayine slithered up to Jarrod and seemed to look at his scar, she let off a noise, that sounded almost mocking to Jarrod. He stared at the snake.

[lame!]

well you obviosly did more then let it out, a snake wouldn't attack you for no reason he thought with a mental role of his eyes. Brodie leaned against the nearest wall before begining, "Derrik is an annoying mud blood hufflepuff, I hate him, he hates me" Brodie replied in a bored tone. Fayine slithered back over to Brodie and wrapped her self around one of his legs.

Jarrod fought the urge to roll his eyes 'what did he expect from a hufflepuff?' he thought. The slytherin smirked "How did you become aquainted with a hufflepuff?" Jarrod asked with raised eyebrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back