Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut Wand with Essence of Silver Thistle Core
Chloe was nervous for absolutely no reason at all. The girl had spent the summer with the man, so why had it been so difficult for her to write a simple letter? Maybe because she was expecting too much and she didn’t know what or how he would reply. Or maybe it was the fact that she wanted to write the right thing, to start their (hopefully) good conversation on a positive note. Not that there was anything negative about their relationship thus far, so rationally there really should not be any reason for her not to send it. A dreadful thought crossed her mind - what if her biological father didn’t even want to reply to her, perhaps reconsidered the entire situation and decided he didn’t want to get to know her, after all? No, surely that wasn’t going to happen. Chloe sighed but arrived to the owlery, a few minutes later watching as the owl took flight. Now she could do nothing but wait.

To Chad Aria said:
Dear Chad,

The first couple of days back at school haven’t been so bad. I’m still trying to find my way around but I think I found a favourite spot to relax and just be with my thoughts. I know I will have to work hard in class though. Oh, and I, uh, tried out for my house Quidditch team the other day too. It was fun, I guess. I’m not sure if I even got on the team, so we’ll just have to wait and see. If anything, I’ll be an alternate or something.

Can’t wait to hear from you,
Chloe

Chad wasn't very good at being a dad. He hadn't expected it. He hadn't wanted it to be honest. But after a lot of reflecting, it wasn't Chloe's fault, and he couldn't exactly take it out on her. Chloe's mother on the other hand.... Still, Chad had decided to try and be a bit more decent when it came to his daughter. He thought he was getting better - he even bought her a broom! That had to count for something.
But when an owl arrived with a letter, Chad read it, confused. Why was she telling him this? Was he going to get weekly run downs of her activities at the school? Her last line expected him to reply, so, with gritted teeth, he took out his quill and tried his best to have neat handwriting. It took awhile for him to reply, but he finally did it.

Chloe Chan said:
Hey kid Chloe

Sounds great. how where is I liked the Quidditch Pitch.
You won't be alternate if i have anything to say about it. if you're my daughter you deserve top beater position. tell me who i need to talk to.

Chad

Chad Aria said:
Chad,

Thanks for the encouragement, but I’m pretty sure the only open spot was seeker, but even that felt like too much pressure. Not to offend you or anything, but are you really that good at the sport? If youre as good as they say you are, I really hope I have inherited your talents.

Chloe

Chloe said:
Chloey Chloe

You do know who I am right? I'm so disappointed. You're going to have to come to one of my games.

Chad

Chad Aria said:
THE Chad,

I’m sorry I didn’t realise it before. You are good, I know that. I just sometimes wish that I had your confidence with, well, everything Quidditch.

Please don’t tell mother about me trying out and hopefully making the team. She will be so mad at me.

Chloe

Chloe said:
THE CHLOE

I will teach you confidence and Quidditch the next time I see you.

I don't talk to your mother so Why will she be mad? What a stupid thing to be mad about. Quidditch is the best thing. You can do whatever you want kid.

Chad

Chad Aria said:
Chad,

Does that mean you’re enjoying my awesome company? But, in all seriousness, I really would like to learn how to fly well. Also, good news: I made the team! As an alternate beater, but still! Isn’t it amazing?!

Uh, well, she hates your guts I mean, she doesn’t hate anyone. She just never told me about the wizarding world, so imagine if she heard that I’m flying. On a broomstick. Come on. She’s just protective, is all.

Your one and only kid,
Chloe

Chloe Chan said:
Chloe,

What did I say about alternate though? Why alternate? I mean, congratulations, but why not full time?

Right. Protective. Let's go with that.

Let's hope so,
Chad

Chad Aria said:
Dad Chad,

Basically all the positions were full, and well, I didn’t exactly feel like trying out for seeker. Firstly, there were more experienced people than me. And secondly, why on earth would I want to embarrass myself during a game if I failed?

In case you didn’t realise, I’m still new at this whole magic thing. I really want to fit in here.

Ha-ha, very funny,
Chloe

P.S. But seriously if I do have a sibling I should probably know about it, okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back