The Secret is Revealed

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kasey was snoring lightly in a quiet corner of the library. She had fallen asleep reading Astronomy, something she disliked from the bottom of her heart. Yet, she had to read it so she could completed her homework. She was talking, sleep talking in low voice. "Why can't you leave me alone Dan?" she asked in her dreams. Although she had broken up with Daniel Olsen, that wouldn't stop him coming into her dreams and irritate her.

Alex had been walking round the library looking for a particular book but with no success. It was Astronomy and he needed it to do a project he had set out to do with Ginny. Star Mapping and selling them to the first years, making them have wrong homework. He suddenly spotted it next to Kasey. God, he hated that girl. She was so annoying. She always told Ginny she had to do something with her whenever he and her were talking. Like she owned Ginny or something. He noticed she was sleeping and decided to just steal it from her. He had sat down and took the book from her before he heard her say something. Think she had been caught out he froze before hearing what she had said. He wasn't Dan. Who was Dan? He began to wonder not that he cared. This girl had no worth whatsoever in his life.

Kasey was not someone who usually fell asleep in the library but Astronomy was just so boring. "Dan, I don't think we can be together anymore..." Kasey said in her dream as the vision of her and Dan in Brightstone was viewed in her dream. She could hear his reply "But I like you" he had said. "It's not a matter of liking. You go to Dumstrang, we don't see each other for practically a whole year. Too top it all my mother doesn't know about all this and she wouldn't like to know that Daniel Olsen, someone whom she helped is dating her daughter" she mumbled sleepily. Kasey was unaware of her actions and the outcome they could bring.

Alex now had the book in his hand but he was curious if she would say anymore. He noticed she was sleeping now. Alex smirked. How many times he had fallen asleep over Astronomy was countless. So Dan was her boyfriend who she dumped, was he? He tried to work out what the rest she said was but it too mumbled. Damn. Maybe it was something against her.

Kasey kept mumbling and talking in her sleep but the words that followed very unclear and inaudible. She felt the book slipping away from under her hand and this broke her dream. She was a light sleeper and the little disturbance had awakened her.

She looked up, her eyes still adjusting to the light . "Who are..you?"she asked dreamily to Alex looking confused. She remembered very clearly what she had been dreaming about. However she didn't know that she had been sleep talking so she couldn't be finding it suspicious by the fact that Alex stood here.

Alex noticed Kasey looked up at him. He smirked as she asked him who he was. Leaning forward so there was hardly any distance between their faces, he whispered into her ear the answer. It was inaudible to anyone else around them but that was fine. Straightening up again, he took the book in his hand and made for the Hufflepuff house. He had a plan and it was a good one. And it was all to do with those three words he had left her with,
Your Worst Nightmare​
<i>
</i>

Kasey looked confused and scared as he closened the gap between them.She recognised him, Alex Cullen. The guy who took Ginny for granted. She disliked him but waited to hear what he had to say. As she heard the words Your Worst Nightmare she had goosebumps all over her hand because she understood fully what he meant.

She remembered the dream that she just had and from what Ben had been teasing her about when she was young, sleep talking she knew that Alex must have heard something about herself and Dan. "Wait" she screamed running after him but he was gone.

She was scared as silent tears ran down her face. What if he would spread it? Kasey didn't want anyone to know about this. They weren't dating anymore and she didn't want people to know about realtionship issues across continents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back