OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Sara smiled to herself as she walked along the grounds of the castle, really enjoying herself. This was so much better than back home, and at least she was far away from her parents control. Not that she was necessarily glad to be away from them but the pressure and stress they had put her through the last two years was too much to handle for the eleven year old. Sara was loving the fact that now she was with all of her older siblings and didn't need to worry about what happened at home that often.

As long as no one was in her way and drama didn't start this semester, she was good. The first year also really wanted to make friends soon because she wasn't going to be that one loner in her year group, she already stood out with her blood status and was very likely to attract enemies. Either way, she was going to have a great time she knew, or as much of a good time as she could have if she encountered the right people. Sara stopped walking, looking around her and realised she was at the one place her brother Leo specifically told her not to lurk. This was great. Sara sighed in contentment as she glanced in front of her, below the cliffs at the water. She stepped back and finding a secure spot, sat herself down cross-legged. Now the fun could begin.

After a long day of working out on his own, Jaime decided to take a quick trip away from the castle. He had heard from his cousins that there was this place called the lakefront somewhere near the castle. Forbidden forest didn't interest him, Jaime wasn't like those Howard freaks who spent their days wandering around the woods. Jaime made his way toward the lakefront and found a small path. He followed the road and got himself to the cliff. The eleven years old breathe in the fresh air and closed his eyes. Jaime couldn't help but to notice a young brunette who he had seen somewhere but where? Aha! The Slytherin common room or great hall, whatever it was Jaime was sure that she was a Slytherin. If she was to be a pureblood then Jaime would know who on earth she was. Jaime stayed silent and watched her, trying to see what she was doing. That's Jaime being creepy for ya, little girl.

Andy was not really enjoying her time at the school. Her dorm was full of unworthy people. She had owled her parents to remove her but her father said no. She needed to learn to deal with people.unlike her to survive. She groaned as she thought about staying in that dorm for seven years. That was why she was outside in her Hufflepuff robes with the tie on loosely. She wanted to have some time in the sun anyway. Shame she didn't get to wear her new clothes. At least not on a school day. As she approached the cliffs, she noticed two Slytherins in a distance. She rolled her eyes as she recognized one of them. "My good, Jaime, are you stalking girls now? And why are you here or around wherever I choose to go." it was natural for everything to revolve around her. At least Andy thought of it that way. She always thought the attention was on her at all times. That was the way it should be. Andy looked up to the other girl before cooking her head to the side. Who the hell was that? Andy doubted that the girl would be pure. Knowing her luck, it would be the muddiest of all.

Sara sighed, wondering how much of the castle she'd actually get to know this year. She tried to ignore the feeling of being watched because truth be told, it was starting to creep her out if only a little. When she couldn't handle it anymore, she rolled her eyes and turned around feeling rather annoyed that someone, or something, was keeping an eye on her without approaching her. Sara didn't know why, but it bothered her a great amount. "Do you mind?" She called out, hoping she was facing the right direction.

The Slytherin heard a girl's voice and sure enough, she could see two figures not too far from the nearest tree. Considering they were in open space it hadn't been intelligent to spy on her like this. She didn't walk over to them, realising the boy who'd been watching her looked familiar. Sara narrowed her eyes, listening to what the other girl was saying. She was close enough to hear the words clearly but far enough so that if they wanted anything from her, they'd have to approach her first. There was no way she was going to pretend to be friendly - that boy had been rude enough the first time they met at that restaurant. The girl seemed nicer than him, hopefully she'd keep the creep away from her.

A female voice rang in Jaime's ears, and it wasn't just a any female or any wizard, it was no one but "Andromeda" his voice was firm, full of confidence, pleasant, yet not overly friendly. He glanced to the blond haired girl with pink streaks and was satisfied to recognize her from the voice "why are YOU here or around whenever I choose to go?" he returned the same question to the girl that he was fond of, no... Nothing romantic yet but he knew for sure that she was one of those worthy being acquainted with. "Suppose, I like being around you?" a slight smirk appeared on his face, with his eyes sharply locked on Andy's mint green eyes. "And no, no, no... I don't stalk anyone when I have my little midgets doing that for me." he said loud enough for the sassy female Slytherin to hear him, yes... After the other Slytherin threw an attitude at him and Andy, it was necessary for her to know what sort of person Jaime was, no?

Jaime turned his face toward the Slytherin and studied his surrounding, the cliff was still further away, enabling him to have a little fun with the girl. "Stupefy" he whispered and threw a spell at the brunette with his wand perfectly pointing toward her "I mind, I do mind." Jaime wasn't afraid of death, or detention, or really anything.

The predator walked toward the girl and glued his eyes on hers "Apologize or you will SCREAM" his inner monster flared up, scratching his soul, begging to be released. The descendant of the vikings lived up to his ancestor, showing the superiority and dominance toward others, and he wasn't going to back off. No, he wouldn't kill her but he wouldn't let her go just like that either.

Andy raised her eyebrow when he said her name, and then more so when he started talking to her. She scoffed, folding her arms across her flat chest. He liked being around her? She stared him coldly in the eyes, not wanting to back down. Someone like her backing down from a male? No no. Not her. "If you have anyone watching me, I will kick you in your family jewels. And seriously, I told you that I don't like you so why like being around me, someone who can't stand anyone?!" The Hufflepuff was starting to get heated up, her voice raising a fair bit. However, the other girl had an attitude, but Andy couldn't possibly think it was about her, so she ignored it, since she was more focused on Jaime, who was now advancing on the Slytherin girl, going as far as casting a spell and wanting her to apologize. For what? An attitude? Andy sighed, looking bored, "Leave the poor girl alone." The Hufflepuff took out her own wand and cast the trip jinx toward the slytherin boy, hoping that a face plant in the dirt will humble him down even just a bit. And she thought she was dramatic? Apparently that was nothing compared to Jaime Huberta.

Sara simply rolled her eyes at the two people, noticing the longer she looked at them the better she recognised them from her classes. One, in fact, was in her house as she had failed to realise before this. He had minions? "You have got to be kidding me," the first year stated at his statement. So he definitely was a creep then, no doubt about that. He stalked people? That was a waste of time. Before Sara could say anything more or walk away however, a flash of light came out of the boy's wand and towards her. Thankfully her reflexes were fast and she dodged the spell, ducking out of the way. Standing up once more, she said two words that her family would've disapproved of. "F**k you," she spat in Italian, not caring what the consequences would be. Some people needed to be put into their place, he was not better than her or anyone else around here. The earlier he learned that the better.

Sara forced a laugh at his threat. "Oh? What are you going to do, kill me?" She huffed, crossing her arms in front of her chest. There was no way she was apologising, not that she did anything wrong in the first place. If anything he was the one who began a fight with her. He was the one who wanted to argue - not Sara. Besides he didn't deserve her apology. The first year's eyes wandered over to the girl and she smiled a little when she threw a spell the boy's way. She jumped to the side in order not to get hit and said one last thing, unable to help herself. "You have a serious problem dude if you think just because we are girls you can treat us however you want," she told the slytherin, beginning to walk away from him and towards the direction of the castle. She barely cast a second glance towards the girl, knowing she probably did not want to stay alone with someone like that. On second thought, she turned back around and ignored the guy, instead aiming the question to the girl. "You coming?" Her expression was neutral and her tone friendlier as she asked and she nodded towards her housemate, an indication of what she'd meant. No one deserved to be treated like this boy was used to treating others, especially not girls.

"Goodness Andy! Why the h3ll would I follow you around anyway?" Jaime returned the cocky manner to the pureblood. "Just because I get people to do sheez for me doesn't mean that I'm gonna do it, darn it!" Jaime was a hot headed person, his temper was as bad his Scitorari aunty who had become a Vetrova.

Jaime glared at the Slytherin and started to laugh when she mentioned about him treating girls any different than guys "is that how you mudblood sdo it? Women being secondary? I treat you however I want to treat you, not because you're male or female" he hissed with his heart boiling in annoyance. How could this girl be here anyway? One of the purebloods have been listing the names of the muggleborns and Jaime happened to stumble on the person who was doing such thing, and he had learnt that this girl was one of them. After all, they were in the same house, classes, he heard her name over and over again.

The boy felt a spell hurling on him, causing him to fall to the ground with his head bumping to the earth. It was painful and quite concerning as his head was the first thing that fell to the hard soil. He felt a bit blurry but hid his physical pain due to embarrassment. "The h3ll is wrong with you!??" Jaime tried to get on his feet and rubbed his eyes, hoping that his eyesight would come back clearer. He scoffed when the Slytherin invited Andy to come with her, yeah... Yeah... Be compassionate to a mudblood, go ahead Andy.

Andy boldly rolled her eyes at Jaime's behavior. If he didn't have anyone doing that for him, then why would he have brought it up to begin with? She would not take any blame for his rather bizarre behavior. The Hufflepuff was about to follow the girl when she asked if she was coming along, but was halted when Jaime said one word that changed everything. Mudblood. Andy took her eyes off of Jaime to glare at the girl. Her father was right. They were everywhere, and she just found one. Andy scoffed and said in a very snotty tone, "Like hell I would be caught deaddoing what you say, filthy animal." And she stood up for the girl! How unforgivable! Andy needed a hot shower after this. Andy took a blanket out of her bag, and placed it on the grass. She settled down on it, and turned her attention to Jaime. "I just don't like your attitude or language toward me, Jaime Huberta. Thus, you get faceplanted. Simple as that." Andy made sure not to mention its name. Now that she knew, Andy wouldn't even look at the girl. Instead, she looked at her hands, and waited.

"Clearly you have the intention to if you thought it," she muttered, not expecting to be heard. Surely if this dude had minions the point was so that he didn't have to do everything himself? The intention behind it and the idea to do it was still his, so it didn't make sense to Sara what he was going on about. She simply rolled her eyes at the Slytherin, he could be riled up easily, sheesh. The girl glowered at him when he called her that. She wouldn't ever admit it, but it kind of stung. She had never in her life been called such a horrible name. "Of course not idiot, we have much more respect than you people clearly do," she stated, not bothering to be nice and careful about it. He wasn't nice and there was no way Sara was going to pretend. Besides, it was too late anyway and he didn't like muggle borns as he'd proven. "Your parents need to teach you some manners." She was really getting annoyed now. And why was she still here again? Sara laughed as he got hit by a spell, good one.

She had expected the boy to call her whatever and she wouldn't exactly care much, but when the girl called her a filthy animal her jaw dropped. Was she serious? Of course, they were both pureblood. She might as well leave, since she wouldn't be benefitting from this interaction. She didn't want to give them the satisfaction of having the last word however. This was exactly why she hated when others found out she wasn't originally from the wizarding world. It was madness, how could people be so cruel? "What's wrong with you people? Honestly, build a bridge and get over yourselves," she rolled her eyes again and folded her arms, before turning around and starting to walk away from those two. Sara couldn't believe she'd been nice to the girl when she thought she had been defending Sara.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back