The New Guy in Town

Victor Gorud

Wand
10¼" Ebony Wood, Core of a dragon heartstring
Victor walked around Obsidian harbor, his body slouched a little at all the people who were around him. Pushing and wiving his way through the walk way surrounded my shops he stopped in front of one examining its features, and the things that were inside. After a brief look through the store he headed back out onto the walk way again. There were so many people before him, something that he didn't expect this early in the morning. Shifting his eyes across the people in front of him, he took note of all the people around him. Victor had been very on edge lately, and it was more then likely the new place he was being welcomed into, New Zealand.

Strolling on forward so that he had his back on a wall, he leaned back and watched as the people went by, to be honest he had no idea where he was at the moment, there was just too many people. As several men and women walked passed Victor attempted to ask them "Can ju Help me to find a way out of here?" but until now not one of the cared to respond/

Kari was walking about the side walks, window shopping for some things for his little sister. A smile painted on his face, he was having a great time in his new home. He stopped as he saw a man asking for help. No one seamed to respond to him. Kari scoffed at the people and greeted him. "Hey there. You need some help?" His Australian accent very apparent.

Victor noticed a male come near him, he looked him up and down for a moment before he picked up the Australian accent from the words that had left his mouth. Victor examined the man for a moment, he didn't like to talk to strangers but why not, he needed help, "Yes, I-.. Are.. Yes indeed I do, I zeem to be lozt, Not zure on 'ow exactly to get out of here." he smiled slightly, he was a little embarrassed but oh well, He was new in town after all. "I came to have a look around but it zeems i became rather lozt instead." he spoke in his very clear Bulgarian accent.

Kari smile sincerely. He could tell this guy was definitely new here though he had never heard an accent like that before. "Well that's no problem Mate. I can show you anywhere you want to go. I've got some spare time." He shrugged. "No shame in getting lost. I did too first time I got here. So where do you need to get to? I can show you to the next decker stop?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back