The meeting of the Koshiba

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru strolled into the Trophy Room holding the hand of his girlfriend Eden Luna. He could not help but smile he had her after weeks and weeks of wanting her she was his, and now they would be telling his sister Hoshi and begin to discuss what should be done about the rumors that were going around. Turning Eden around in cicrles he saw the black skirt she had decided to wear spirkle with what looked like diamonds in the shape of stars knowing her thats what it was and he smiled she had her own money as well he would not have to worry about her. The shirt was very simple but still going with the skirt but now with the black and white converse she wore with the outfit when asked why she did that she just smiled and said Hoshi would understand. Looking at his watch he realized that Hoshi would be that at anymoment and he was starting to get worried about what she would say.

Hoshi got the message to meet her brother in the trophy room and went right away. She hadn't hung out with him as much lately because the dork had to study. Hoshi never put much effort in school and still managed to get good grades. Never mind that Haruhi usually demanded better of her. Her future did not come from what they taught at school that much Hoshi was sure of. Hoshi spotted that Eden was with him. Finally Hoshi thought as she turned the next trophy case.

"So come to show off your trophy little brother?" She said with a joking grin on her face. Hoshi was happy for her brother for being a better man than most Koshiba but she wouldn't put it past him to charm the socks off a few other girls in the prosses. There was no harm in it and he was a Koshiba after all. They took after the family line more than they would like to but there was nothing they could do. Hoshi for one was doing everything in her power to be less like her last name indicated. Hoshi was in a black half shirt with spaghetti straps and black jeans finished off with combat boots. Not full on goth but goth none the less.

"Yes sister I have come to show off my little Trophy what do you think?" Tohoru spun Eden around once more so the lights would come down and shine on her. "Now the problem is what are we going to do about this gossip girl? I will not have the name of Koshiba shamed because some girl can not keep for mouth shut." He was mad and he did not know what to do about it. Turning on his heel he started walking back and forth.

Hoshi clapped as she watched Eden do her spins. "Really I didn't think you had it in you Tohoru-kun." She said. Her face darkened when Tohoru mentioned Gossip Girl. She put her hands together and sighed. "I'm working on it unfortunately I've had to go there" She said bitting her lip. Her brother knew where there was. Hoshi meant that she had to go back to the old ways. Back to when they where the terrible Koshiba twins who had to hurt others get their point across. "But if you have any ideas other on what to do with her I'm all ears." She said with a sigh.

"Sis I have not a clue on what we should do all I know is that if there is a Gossip boy than he will pay." Looking around Tohoru could not help but wonder why his life always went crazy just as it was getting good. He got in all kinds of trouble and he met Eden and now this drama with rumors and lies was causing his happiness to go arise. "So my little daisy what do you think we should do?" He said to Eden as he pulled her close.

Eden blushed when she heard Tohoru say her nickname out loud. "I dont know sweetie pie why dont you come up with something and Hoshi and myself will go and take them out." Eden cracked her neck she was itching for a good fight for some time and now was her chance to go for it. All she needed was someone to tell her what to do and she would do it.

Hoshi held her stomach. "Aw man not in front of me please you two. I know you guys are dating and everything but still that's me brother." She said pretending to hurl. "But I agree with Eden-chan about one thing. We could take them out but after. Now I want to see if what I have planed will work. I got a hold of some pieces that tell who Gossip Girl really is. You'll find out sooner or later. For now, I'm keeping this to myself." She said biting her lip. What she had planed was wicked and cruel but it had to be done.

"No no sister dear we are going to make your life a living hell dont you worry about that." Tohoru continued to walk around the room. Walking over to his sister he picked her up and tossed her in the air before catching her and placing her lightly on the ground.

Hoshi rolled her eyes. "Knight-kun and Taylor-chan are not this bad." She said shivering. Then again they weren't really related to her. She had a bit of a protective streak towards Tohoru. Or maybe it was the fact that it was his brother that made it seem so yuck worthy. More over that it was her twin. Then again she should be proud of her little brother for staying with Eden. Hoshi just wondered how long it was going to last before the old Koshiba thing started to kick in and he would wonder off to another girl... Or two.

"Sis I know what you are thinking and you need to stop it you know I dont wish for my new found happiness to be gone and also when I finally get to meet whats his name Im going to kick him in the face I just want you to know that." Steping back he got down on one knee and waited for his sister to come running at him so he could flip her in the air he was going to start teaching Eden these things once he got the time to do it all.

Hoshi crossed her arms and looked at Tohoru. "Who you mean Henric?" Hoshi asked. Hoshi had gone pale and she was sure that Tohoru wouldn't do that to her. She may not have this particular situation under control but still she didn't need her brother to interfere. Not only would it be the only thing that would make her red faced imberresed but she had no clue how Henric would react to it. The boy was such a mystery that she never knew. That time in the Kitchen he looked like he was about to kill someone for just a moment. "If you do you really should know that the boy is deadly and I don't mean that figuratively." She said her eyes wide. She was afraid for her brother if he went and did something stupid.

((go to the three broom sticks please))

"Blah blah blah sister I wont mess with your little toy now are you going to jump or not? Mom is going to be upset if she learns that you have not kept going with your jumps and as for the pink thing you sent to her she loves it what was it any which way?"

Hoshi ran at him and instead of going in for the shoulder Hoshi put her hand on his shoulder and flipped herself over his head in a sort of windmill spread of her legs. She aimed a kick on the side of Tohoru's head. She knew he was going to dodge it because Tohoru was always so much better than her at these things but for once she didn't mind. "It was a comb made of pink peal. Very rare and very valuable. Not bad considering I got it from the 'Anything' store." She said. Hoshi shook her head. "Henric is no toy. Not this time."

Feeling the air rush over his head and knowing that she did not jump as she should have Tohoru rolled over onto his side and kicked his feet out so he could get to his feet in one motion. Putting his hand out in front of him he montioned for his sister to come to him while taking a horse stance it had been a while since him and his sister had gottin to play around and he missed it. Looking over he saw Eden and wondered what she must be thinking of all this but no matter if she was going to make it in this family than she would learn that anytime that him and his sister got together there was a chance that there would be horse play and she would eaither play also or be stuck watching.

Hoshi like a whip came around again with her hands on the ground and aimed for Tohoru's legs seeing he was in Horse stance. "Didn't Sensei Wong say that horse is only good for taking a dump?" Hoshi said laughing. It really had been a while since they had gotten to play around. Hoshi had been studying under Ti from Hufflepuff who was easyly the fastest fighter in the school though Henric Lee could give him a fair fight.

Hoshi seemed to dance as she straightened up again and sent a flurry of pinched fingered strikes upon Tohoru. Hoshi was skilled in Snake and Mantises most of all even though she had been trained but not allowed to master many arts.

Tohoru easily dodged those and did three flips backwords. "Now now sister you know that I do that just to make you come at me." Tohoru started following Hoshi moves he thought it was really cool that him and his sister could do this at a moments notice and than go back to what they were doing before it had even happened.

Hoshi seemed to dance in the other direction and passed her hand though her red hair. "Hey you didn't totally whip me this time. I must be getting faster." She said with a giant grin on her face. Tohoru was better than her at fighting period. Had always had been not because he was some how more skilled then her but because he had been allowed to train longer. Now that she had something more than basic skills to her name she could see that maybe she could match her brother. She looked at Eden and smiled wide. "This is sometimes how we say hello. I walk into a room Tohoru attacks me I attack back and we don't let up until one of us can out move the other." She said shaking her head. She would be learning to fight like this too. It was much better than Cat fighting though it didn't do as much damage.

Tohoru grinned back at his sister and turned his back to her with a look of sadness on his face. "I guess I cant hurt you now sister you win." Taking a seat on the floor he looked up and the ceiling wondering when Hoshi was going to make her move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back