Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
14 1/2 inch Flexible Ebony Wand with a Phoenix Core
This Rose was not particularly easy to deliver since Edward had originally thought the rose was to go to his fellow Gryffindor Allison Beckett it was a bit surprising who it had came from. Edward wasn't sure how Addison felt about Stan but knew that Allison was pretty protective of the fellow Gryffindor. Being a Hufflepuff, Edward decided the best place to try and deliver the rose would be somewhere where the Hufflepuffs normally congregated. The fourth floor seemed like a good place to start however Edward didn't remember what Addison looked like. Edward decided to use his Sandwich sign to help out once again. This time the sign said WHERE IN HOGWARTS IS ADDISON BECKETT? He figured that would help get her attention as he walked around the student lounge and waited.

@Addison Beckett

Addison had been surprised to discover there was some boy with a sign hanging around the student lounge looking for her. She went to investigate, looking up at the sign curiously. "Why?" She inquired, looking to him. He was a boy in her sisters' house, she remembered that much.

Edward looked at the girl that had appeared asking questions, she appeared to be in the same year as him but he wasn't able to recognize her or the house she belonged. "It's a rose delivery, I thought it was for Allison Beckett but it turns out it's for someone name Addison Beckett and I have no idea who she is and I can't find Allison at the moment to help me find her, she probably doesn't even know who Addison is!" Edward exclaimed as the frustration of his earlier mistake began pouring out from him. "So do you know the girl or what?" Edward asked the girl in front of him

Addison raised a brow. "You must be Edward, Allison and I are twins, she'll be glad that you didn't make the connection." She grinned at him. "It's refreshing, just don't tell her you thought the rose was hers first." She smiled. "Did you know fraternal twins are as genetically similar as any other siblings, without the bond of an identical twin the only real difference is that they were born together," She stated matter-of-factly, hands folded behind her back.

"I actually didn't know that" Edward said brightly as the information on twins was told to him. He found it pretty interesting but also found Allison's twin sister just as exciting. "I can already tell you two are a bit different from each other" Edward said with a laugh since he was sure Allison would have punched him for getting the roses mixed up. "Do you two get along?" Edward asked thinking of his own family dynamic. His muggle older sister was pretty mean to him especially as of late though his little brother seemed excited enough. Edward wondered if he would be the only magical member of his family aside from his non practicing father.

Addison smiled at him. "We get along wonderfully. But after our dad mixed up our allergies and nearly killed us on accident she's been very sensitive about us being confused." She was exaggerating on that, daddy had only mixed up their drinks, but still. "Anyway, was there something you needed?" She inquired, curious now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back