Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Unyielding Aspen Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hey all,

I know I just posted a thread looking for plots and things for Soren Fell, but since then I have two more characters I am pulling out:

sean-2.jpg

James Killian
Author and Benji's Adopted Father
Benji-2.jpg

Benji Killian
Unsorted / SY39
James Killian is a recent widow. His husband of nearly five years died due to complications with his heart. James once lived in New Zealand where he attended Hogwarts for a time before moving to France and attending Beaubaxton. After graduating, James remained in France where he tried his hand at owning a small book store before closing it down sometime later when he decided to pursue his love of writing. James is a published writer of LGBTQ+ books that are popular in both the magical and muggle world.

When James' husband died, he became the single father to a young wizard, Benji. However with no one to help him raise his son, James moved back to New Zealand closer to Benji's father's side of the family for moral support. James is juggling with getting his son ready for his first year at Hogwarts and the book he is currently writing. All the while trying to get his new home unpacked. James spends most of his time around his son and so he could use more adults in his life.

Friends: James is in need of a few people he can call friends both old and new. James is a bit scattered at times but he is a funny guy with a big heart.

Lovers: James has been without his husband for over a year now and so he is considering getting back on the horse but having been off the market for so long he is not sure how to put himself out there. Given that he has a son he knows he does not want something overly casual. He is looking for someone who can handle the baggage he brings. He is homosexual so if you want to try your hand let me know.
Benji Killian is a smart but independent young man dealing with a whirlwind of change in his life. His biological father passed away over a year ago and so trying to process that has been hard for Benji who was incredibly close with his dad. While James tries his best, Benji does not have the same connection to the guy who is different than his Biological father in a lot of fo ways.

Benji was planning on being accepted at Beaubaxton but because they moved he is now adjusting to the fact that he would likely be going to a brand new school in a brand new country. He struggles with the idea that he is going to be practically a stranger when he attends school in the new year. He is also anxious at the prospects of being placed into a house and separated from the few friends he could make over the summer holiday.

Friends: Benji is smart, curious, and laid back. He is looking for a few friends that share his same love for reading and adventure. Benji is open to making friends regardless of background or status.

Rivals/Enemies: Being that he is young it stands to reason that he will not get along with everyone and so he is open to having enemies and rivals that will force him to confront the truth that not everyone shares the same things he does.

Crush: Benji is far too young to really understand love and what it means just yet. However, as he grows, I would love to see him grow into his own sexuality. Though what that will be is unknown at this time. Benji is open to crushes both male and female.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back