Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hey everyone!

Myself, alongside Brittany, run the Hogwarts Monthly, and even though we have a super fantastic team of reporters, we think it will be helpful to bring a few new members onto the team! :) I have no year limit to my reporters, I dont care if you're seventh year, or first year.

Please remember that the Hogwarts Monthly is an In Character magazine, and, therefore, the character you apply with must be a student, and must be a keen writer/have a great interest in the magazine. Please do not put forward a character that hates writing/Hogwarts/anything involving the magazine.

Don't panic that you'll have no idea what to do when you join; I'm always willing to help my reporters; cause without them I would have a fail of a newspaper :o that wouldn't be good, now, would it? :p

Just fill out the form below, and PM it to Justin Cliffeton. I'll be recruiting two or three people, and people will be hired when we churn out our next issue. That will be at the beginning of Y14.

Good luck to everyone. :)

Form said:
Character's Name:
Characters Year:
Characters Interests:

Why do you think your character is suited for this position?

Submit a sample article about something relating to Hogwarts. Word limit doesn't matter.

~ Zach
Editor In-Chief

Last chance.
This closes tomorrow sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back