Steven
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
((Red rose, open after Dan))

He didn't know the last person on the list but from asking around knew that she would probably be up in her common room at this point. So, after delivering the other roses in his own common room, Apollo made his way up to the towers in the hope to either come across Guinevere Lavish there or ask something to look for her in their common room.

Gwen had been ready to head up to her dorm when someone informed her there was a Gryffindor boy looking for her outside the common room. She headed out into the corridor hoping it wasn't her brother. "You were looking for me?" She asked the boy when she spotted him.

''I was, yeah,'' he said, walking over to the older girl. ''It's Valentine's Day and I've got a rose I'm supposed to deliver to you.'' The Gryffindor took one of the red roses out of the bucket and handed it over to her along with a note. ''Someone likes you!''

Gwen,

My heart belongs to you.

~ Violeta

Gwen's eyes bulged when she saw the red rose in the boys hand. "Oh no," She said taking it and reading the note, making no attempt to hide the blush on her cheeks when she read her girlfriends words. "I only sent her a pink one," She muttered. "Thank you...I need to go thank someone," She smirked and turned to head back into the common room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back