Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Kamaria
This is where we are
And We've Been Missing for days (Well Quil wanted for a Crime)
And Were here to Decide their Faith...
He's 17 and She's 15

It's been four days, four days,22 hours, 30 minutes and some seconds since they've been gone. Well hiding from the rest of the world and their judgment. In a place were the dark omnipresent surrounds the air, without a peak of light shining from nowhere. Except for the fair moon. It shone poorly within the cracks of branches and twigs. The little bit of light illuminated the shadows of trees. Beneath an Oakland, sat one fugitive and a runaway. And like darkness everything else was silence but them. A few words were exchange, simple but words so that she could understand. Four Days Ago, Just for days ago they had their lives well set for them. Plans to become something greater like life, just for it crumble from their grips. All cause he trusted, trusted someone besides 'her'. She was right to bring him in and let them take him away. Though she did no such thing, but why? Why would anyone risk their life for a common fool like Quil?

Quil balled his fist, one hand grip the fist. He held it tight over his chest. If he could plunge his heart and kill himself there, he would do it..but if she died right after, he'll wander this earth for eternity. In search of her soul, cause she did not deserve any of this. Not one bit, yet she was here. Sitting in the cold ground besides him. Without their wands, except a little wandless and verbals spells in mind, they were useless like any muggel on the run. Defending what they have in possession and protecting their lives with every thread of life left in them. Will to survive was decreasing, "You have to go back.....you can't stay with me. I'll be somewhere else, some where a lot more threatening than this, if you stay they'll send you there too" he spoke after a passing of a second. There meaning Azkaban, she was to young to go there. To weak to take the blows and darkness of the dementor. He kept pleading, cause she had to go. There was no way he would let her give up this way..."Go Back home ..."

Running away from Andrew and London was a big risk for Hayley, but if it wasn't with Quil, she wouldn't do it. He was the one who taught her how to stand up for herself and not be her father's doll at all time. He had been there for her when she was in trouble, and she is going to do the same now. She new exactly what was going to happen with her if they found them, they would be locked up. Even though Hayley had never told him that she loved him, deep inside, she loved him more than she loved anyone else. This was the only reason why she was with him, why else would she follow other him to the forest and suffer if it wasn't because she loved him? Hayley was starving and not to mention, this was the first time she got out of the `golden cage`. But she couldn't go back, she knew that she wont be able to be with Quil if she go back, her father could do anything to Quil or even her.

The woods was damp and dark, it was so quiet that Hayley could hear every single thing that moved. Hayley looked down to the ground right after Quil told her to go home. No, she couldn't do that and she wont. "If I go back, my father is going to tell the ministry and you know what's going to happen next." She said looking at him sharply in the eye, not moving an inch. She was more worried of him than herself. "I can't, I don't want to. End of discussion Quil! I'm not going home, I've come this far with you and I'm not going back home. I'm not going to be locked up in that manor again, no..." She said then looked to the ground. "No..." She said softer still not looking at him. She was going to stick with him no matter what happen even if she had to die.

Quil's patients were wearing thin. In his younger years, he'd tell her off so that she could see it wasn't worth all this trouble for him. Now at 17, he's mature to know he couldn't lash out on her. He may have hated this girl before, but deep inside the truth hide away from the world, far away from her. "You have to go Hayley, you have to back. Forget what I 've taught you, forget what I said about life. The truth is life sucks, it will always suck for the undeserving. You listen to me when I say this, okay?" he explain in a voice above normal, so that she could hear him. So that she could see it. "I've blind you far to long, you have to go back, its not an option!" he declare, the tension in the air was as thick as the shadow trees. He went through trouble and amounts of it to tell her truth, to take back his words and say it was all lies, kill the boy. Though a blunt expression made sell it to her, if she saw that than she'll know he been conning for a while. Getting back at Andrew, for stealing his dignity and self respect.

"I don't care if he tells them. I don't care, if he do. All I care about is you going back and never seeing me again. I'll accept my punishment, take the fault of it all completely. There's nothing more to say here." the man raise from his slumps, he had to go. Leave now, so she won't ever see him again. Lock away, he didn't care. Just as long as she's okay, my life is worthless anyways.. Quil life meant nothing, if it meant her being sent to Azkaban. "Tell him it was all my fault Hayley, so he could accept you back home, be happy again..like before you meant me. Please that's all I want from you" he replied whispering into the air, mere close to her. Apparting away will get him far, if she saw that she was alone she had no choice but to go back again.

Hayley was frustrated, she couldn't go back, she was sure of that. She didn't her father to control her, not anymore. She had enough of that back then, and she was sure that Andrew was going to make Hayley pay. She was sure that he was going to be setting both of his eyes on her and make her more like him even though she hated it. She had been pretending all these years and she didn't want to do that anymore. "Are you out of your mind!?" Hayley said almost yelling, she walked toward him and grabbed him by the shirt "You! Have no idea how bad my life is in that manor! You have no idea what my father is capable of and he wont hesitate to hurt me or even control my life and not let me deicide what's best for me. It'll be all about him, everyday until I die. Do you not know that I don't want that!?" She said as she looked at him in the eye and pushed him and took a few steps backward. "But you... You Quil... You've opened my mind, you don't know how lucky I am to know you" She wasn't lying at all, it was true.

`Is he out of his mind!?`
Hayley thought as she looked at him blankly, showing no emotion. "I don't want to!" She said, yelling and looked at the ground. "I won't go back home Quil! I will never go back home, I'd rather kill my self" She said meaning it. "What's the point of living anyway if I can't control my own life? Don't argue with me, I do what I want and I want to be with you" She said and walk toward him. Right in time, Hayley held on him when he was about to apparate. "I'm not an idiot, stop running away" She looked at him and pushed him hard. She was mad of course, he was trying to leave her. "Don't... Leave me" She pleaded, her eyes were dry, she wasn't one of those who would cry easily. She was trying as hard as she could to not cry in front of other people, she had never cry in front of other people, not even in front of Casper.

She right you know, all that she saying. The voice inside his mind spoke, it's been long since he heard that voice again. Right about what?! I don't want her to die on my account. If she did how am I suppose to live knowing I made her go away?! He ask the voice inside his head. It was a deep question, his question needing true answers. Not just his mind or guilt talking back to him. He needed to know that, that if something were to happen like death..There be a way to bring her back. Somehow, his thoughts became desperate. A legend stone from the past made sense to him now as he thought about. If I could get that stone, than maybe she's fine with me. Is that a chance he were willing to take? But than she won't be the same, the same girl he was in love with, the girl that drove him mad, still he didn't give up on her cause of her upbringing. Never was her fault...

Quil was push hard, now she was mad. "Your insane talking like that, don't ever talk like that again. Promise me you'll never say that again Hayley' He grab her right wrist, to stop the hitting. "It's not about living your life, it's much more than that and you know it Hayley." he show weakness, his voice crack. Quil's emotions were piling one after another. "I don't want you to die because of me Hayley, I don't want to know that your gone and there's no way bringing you back" he held her wrist than her face, and now his forehead was touching Hayleys. "To much of a risk" his eyes release tears flowing down his eyes, he grew weak. Cause she made him feel like that, all time. Weak for her, and only her. On the inside out.

When Hayley was about to hit Quil more and more, he grabbed her wrist, she tried to hit him again but she couldn't and finally gave up. "Well you're insane for making me go back home, you know how miserable I am. You've met my father, you can tell he's a monster and you're sending me back to his lair? That's not fair" She said, complaining, she was afraid of her father and running away from him was a big risk but yet she did it, so there was no turning back. "We're going to be okay" She looked at him in the eye and reassured him even though she had no idea what was going to happen next. Either it was freedom or Azkaban or even death, she had no clue.

Hayley shut her eyes as she felt Quil's forehead against hers, she lean forward and kissed him for the very first time. She then looked at him in the eye and dried his tears "Don't worry about me, I can take care of my self." She said smiling for the very first time. Hayley Huberta, an egoistic Slytherin finally reveal her weakness? It was love, she had never been loved before. But the boy in front of her taught her how to love other people. "I'm not leaving without you, I don't want them to take you away. If those who perform dark arts continuously can get hide themselves then so can we." She said referring to the deatheaters out there.

"With him your okay, but I know...I'm sorry. I just want this to be right. Not screwed up like I made it happen. I shouldn't have trusted him, its my fault. Whatever happening to us, blame me. I'm going to try and make it right" he replied. The silence but their voices around them couldn't be heard a mile away. If they were bing watch right now, Quil had served them a spell of protection over Hayley and himself. It's a spell he learn one day while staying with his father. A neighbor was teaching them spell to his son, they work with verbal spell a lot when he visited Rhy home. It's a shame he couldn't learn this from his very father.

Hayley kiss reach his lips. It was about time that happen between them. The love had grown out of hate, that wasn't what he wanted. He wanted to teach a lesson she will never forget. Hayley pick up more plus his heart. "Come on, let's go" he mouth after they've kiss for a very long time. It held passion and confuse feelings. Not so confusing for the young man, he was positive his heart belong to her and only her now. "I'll tell her, my mom. She can hide us, whatever, just for a couple days we stay with her." he touch her chin, kiss her again. With a finale look at the forest, he took hold of her and they appareted away together. Only god could save us, that was his last hope he was counting on.

After your post, we can start another scene :)

For the first time in Hayley's life, she knew how to love someone else and for the first time in her life, she was worried of losing someone she loved. He was the only one that she could trust, that she could love. So this explained why she was disappointed right after Quil told her to blame it all to him if they caught them. But what he said was right and Hayley couldn't deny it. But even though he was right, Hayley wasn't going to do that. That would make the situation worse. She tried not to argue and not let him know that she wasn't going to do that if they caught them. She didn't want to worry him, at least not at the moment.

Hayley nodded in an agreement when Quil told her that they should leave to his mother's house. When their lips finally met for the second time, her heart raced faster. She had never felt this way before, this was the first time. Right after that, they apparated to the home of the Makwas. She walked away from him trying to find if anyone was home. "Where is everyone?" She muttered and walked to the other room. She didn't mean to be rude, to intrude, but she was worried. They had to catch her first and then Quil. She knew that they wouldn't do much thing to her beside that she had her father as the backup, she didn't do anything wrong. Just then she felt a strong cold hand grabbing her by the arm. She knew whose it was, the monster himself came just as she thought. "Father" She said in a lowered voice as she looked at him worrying about Quil. She tried to find him but she couldn't. "The boy is here?" Andrew asked, right after that Hayley shook her head. "No, I'm all alone" Just then she felt a wand on pointed at her followed by her father shouting for Quil to come out. "HE'S NOT HERE FATHER!" She finally had the guts to yell at him bug of course Andrew was too smart to be fooled.

OOCOut of Character:
Oops i didnt c u note... is this ok? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back