The day with no sun...

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela walked around Obsidian harbor, the weather more cloudy then it's ever been. She wasn't bored but she wasn't having fun either. She didn't exactly know what drew her to the harbor, but she was feeling less anxious now that she was there. She kept walking along, without a worry in her mind. she found herself a nice bench to sit down on and took a seat. She watched as people passed by, and waited for nothing in particular to happen.

Dar hadn't been away from her hotel much, and she had finally run out of writing utensils and erasers. She thought she might do well with getting some new sketch paper, so she grabbed her small satchel with all her things in it and walked down to Obsidian Harbor. It was a beautiful harbor, but the dark skies above made it less appealing.

Frightened that it would get too dark, she started to walk at a brisker pace. She wanted to get her things and leave. That, she did, and she left the store with a small paper bag filled with the things she had bought. Realizing how tired she was, she looked around for someplace to sit. She saw a bench, but it was occupied by a girl. Dar sighed, she really wanted to sit down, but she was a little nervous about asking the girl if she could sit down. Deciding that it was her only hope for a few seconds of relaxation, she walked over to the bench. "Hi, do you mind if I sit for a minute or too? I'm extremely tired, and I'll only stay for a moment." Her tone was friendly but exhausted. She hoped the girl would let her sit there.

Angela sat there for a little while. Her phone rang out the instrumental part of "Welcome To The Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance. It was Skyle. The phone call was short and right when she got off the phone a girl with curly auborn hair was approaching her. This girl looked exhausted, and asked if she could sit down.

"Of course you can," Angela said smiling. "I'm Angela." She said introducing herself to the girl, whom, now come to think about it, looked about her age.

Dar sank down in the seat and gave a loud sigh as the girl introduced herself as Angela. It was a pretty name, or so at least Dar thought. "Thank you, My name's Darmorel, or Dar, or whatever you want to call me. What are you doing out here on such a dreary day? The Harbor's still beautiful in it's darkness, but it frightens me a little." She didn't talk much about her fear, but she felt okay with saying it to Angela. She seemed...Dar didn't know how to say it.....Kind she thought. It was the first thing that came to her head when she looked at Angela.

She giggled when the girl let out a sigh of relief. "It's nice to meet you Dar. That's an interesting name... Darmorel. I like it." She listened tot eh girl explain about how the darkness scared her. "Really, i don't think it's necessarily the darkness that scares people, i think it's what could be in the dark." Angela had always felt that way. Angela had always learned that people fear the unknown. Her mother had told her that once. She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back