The Boy, The Wolf, and the Seven Year Itch

Brian Getathorn XIX

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Brian entered the classroom that had been abandoned some time ago, it was a popular place for people to get away for a while without leaving the school. Brian removed his Ravenclaw Robes onto one of the old desks, staring down at the logo that stated that he belonged to the Founder with the most wit Brian couldn't help but smirk at the irony. Everything was almost over, after seven years he was going to graduate and leave the school forever. Brian knew he didn't really accomplish much while attending the school that had been his home for quite some time, but he knew that he would still miss the place. Brian had worked for the Prophet over the summer and while it may not have been what he had imagined he was thankful for the fact that he had something to look forward to once he left the stone castle. Brian thought about Estrella Drage and Lily Potter, two former Ravenclaws that must've had the same feelings he was having. He began to wonder how they were able to deal with what was about to come in just a few short months.

Brian walked over towards one of the old windows that looked over a large part of the castle, he had many fond memories of the place. Some of the areas had fonder memories than others but it didn't take away from the beauty that seemed to be everywhere. Brian began to think over the events that had lead up to this point and time, he thought about his friends and the lives they would lead. "It's almost over" Brian thought with a smirk, it didn't do well for anyone to focus on the past and what had already happened. Brian knew that he would have many more exciting adventures outside of Hogwarts especially since he would now be able to perform magic all the time. "Brian Getathorn, Reporter for the Daily Prophet" Brian said out loud deciding that he did like the ring of it and was going to do the best he can as a reporter. He may even meet someone that he got along well with, there were many different people out there and since he was single he wouldn't be held down to anything. Brian frowned slightly as he looked down at the cobblestone road, he didn't have anyone anymore but it didn't mean that there wasn't anyone he didn't think about.

Andromeda had pretty much kept herself apart from everyone the past few months, honestly she had no choice in the matter. Some stupid girl from Ravenclaw house had returned to the school carrying a contagious strain of dragon pox. Herself and a few others had managed to catch it and had been quarantined inside the hospital wing for the past few months. She had managed to miss out on her final Yule Ball and Christmas as well as other things about the school. The dueling tournament which she would have loved to have gotten involved in. With her new found abililties thanks to her mentor the Death Eater now Danielle Zhefarovich, Andromeda was certain that she would have been the victor. Walking from the common room into the seventh floor corridor she saw a familiar person enter a classroom she knew to be abandoned.

"Now what's he doing up this way for?" she mused aloud, walking slowly down to follow him. Both wands tucked inside the back pockets of her jeans and wearing simply her worn tennis shoes and a house ti-shirt Andromeda still managed to look incredibly striking. As she came to the open door she took a band from around her wrist and began to pull her hair up high on her head in a rough ponytail. She smiled at his words, realising that once upon a time she had dreams and aspirations too but finding out that werewolves working in St. Mungo's was not allowed and knowing no school would employ her as a nurse, she had given up yet another dream. The prejudices held against werewolves was stronger than ever, people would always fear them.

"I hope you do a better job of reporting than the likes of Cynthia Vandervoot" she smiled walking silently into the room, her foot kicked against the door and slowly it closed behind her, "long time no see Getathorn."

"Actually she's really not as bad as she seems in person" Brian said with a smirk as he turned around and saw the person he had been thinking about. "She's alot worse" Brian said looking down at the ground with a smile, "She's also going to be higher than me which means I'm going to have to take orders from her" Brian said as he thought about it and frowned slightly. Brian looked at Andromeda and smiled "I guess that's what it's like being an adult, having to do things that aren't really you because your ordered too" Brian said casually as he looked back out onto the grounds, "It's been a long time hasn't it" Brian said musing over the fact that he and Andromeda along with Zazuka had grown up and were now different people. Brian didn't know how such changes were able to sneak up on them but it was something that had happened throughout the years and they wouldn't be able to take it back. Brian looked out watching the graying sky as the sun began to set, there were so many things he would change if he could but that was impossible and now he had to live with his many mistakes.

"You know, I had been hoping to ask you to the Yule Ball" Brian admitted as he turned back and looked at Andromeda smiling slightly. "I figured since it was going to be the last one, we might share it together" Brian said looking down at the ground in somewhat of a slight embarrassment. "Honestly I don't know where everything turned upside down but..." Brian didn't finish his sentence as he looked back up in Andromeda's eyes feeling the strength from within her enter his own body. "I've been wondering something" Brian said feeling his gaze fall back towards the ground, he didn't sound nervous yet something inside of him was telling him to be. "I wanted to ask you, were you ever jealous of me and Z?" Brian asked knowing that it was an odd question to ask but that it did serve a point. "Because I was always jealous of the guys you were with, even back in first year" Brian admitted knowing that it was a strange thing to admit since he hadn't even realized his feelings for Andromeda till years after they had first met. "I think I've always wished that I was them" Brian said looking back at the ground as a memory of a dream he'd had back in his third year entered his mind, it had been a good dream that would never come true and he had only himself to blame.

As he spoke Andromeda moved further into the room, she walked to the window and leaned back against the frame gazing out across the grounds. Occasionally her gaze shifted back to him.
"You'll be brilliant there Brian, don't let her get to you" she told him having every confidence in her bestfriend. They had been through so much together over the years that it was hard for her not to have. He was bright, intelligent, funny and though they had usually come to logger heads over the most stupid of things, she knew she would never stop caring about him.

Returning her gaze to the grounds below she was startled by his revelation and turning around hoisted herself up onto the window seat to look at him.
"Seriously, you were going to ask me?" she had been behaving so out of it lately, had been pushing everyone farther and farther away because once she took the mark that was it, there would be no turning back for her but somehow Brian, Zazuka and Kat were simply three she could not. It was as if they were part of her. With a soft smile that seemed almost alien to her now she gazed at him.
"I would have said yes" she surprised herself by admitting, it would have been nice. To have spent her very last Yule Ball attending it with Brian of all people, she could recall with perfect clarity the yule ball in first year when he had taken Kailey. The level of jealousy that had shrouded her then had been incalculable, she had fallen for Brian on the Hogwarts Express and had spent the best part of her first three years attempting to hide that fact.

Brian asked her a question then which caused her to gulp swiftly, how could he ask this of her now? And then his newest revalation stunned her. It was typical of Andy not to take the softly softly approach, the romantic idealistic one and throw herself at him raining kisses on him and gushing that she had wanted him too. Instead she slid from the window again and glowered at him. She had suffered enough heart ache because of him and for him now to reveal this?

"Are you lonely? Is that what this is?" she asked her amber eyes livid, "You know damn well I was jealous. You know damn well that I loved you. If for even one second I had known you felt even remotely the same there would never have been any other boy!" She said it with so much self assurance but felt a pang of regret for those who had touched her heart Carlisle, Bruin and Crispin. Her voice dropped then as she continued to regard him.

"You knew Brian, you told me so many times you only thought of me as a sister. You refused to speak to me for months..." the memory of their argument came back to her, she had been trying to fix himself and Zuka up at the time thinking that was what they both wanted and she had simply wanted them to be happy.

"I know" Brian said as he looked back at the ground and then back into her eyes "That's what makes it so ironically funny" Brian said seriously as he continued his gaze. "I was, no" Brian said as he couldn't help but smirk slightly "I am still that same stupid kid that thought he had everything figured out when he understood nothing" Brian said as the smirk became a frown that he couldn't get rid of. "I hurt you and Zazuka and others" Brian said looking back towards the window, "For the past seven years I've been selfish, trying to explain everything I've done with some simple explanation about wanting to protect those around me" Brian said as he saw a couple of third years race across the lawn towards some trees by the lake. "I never knew what I wanted and when I did figure it out" Brian said as he looked up at Andromeda with the same frown. "It was already too late because you were already gone" Brian said staring into her eyes with a great sadness in his, "That's why I'm such an idiot and have spent this year alone" Brian said with his smile returning to his face.

"Just promise me that whoever you end up with is worth it" Brian said as he looked into her eyes "Honestly, I've given up hope that we would end up together because this isn't some story book" Brian said as he took a step closer towards the girl of his dreams. "I'm not Prince Charming and your not a Princess, I've made too many mistakes and you've suffered enough" Brian said seriously as he looked at her with neither sympathy nor pity. Brian could see something about Andromeda and that was the fact that she was completely different from the girl he had met on the train so many years ago, back then they had argued because he expected her to have that strength that he was now seeing. She was stronger than he could ever have hope to have been because she had suffered much more than him, she had lost people very close to her and became something that others tormented, including himself in his own way.

"I guess I just wanted to come clean" Brian said as he smiled slightly, it was true that he did want to come clean with her because he felt something bad was coming after they graduated and he didn't want to leave anything bottled up. "Thank you for finding me tonight because otherwise I'm not sure if I would ever have told you what I needed to tell you" Brian said as he stared at her, allowing the electricity to flow through his mind and body like a current that was more powerful than the two of them. "I needed to tell you everything and I was too much of a coward to do so, more important though" Brian said as he felt something sting his eyes, he couldn't believe that he was actually acting so pathetic in front of Andromeda. "I need to ask for you forgiveness" Brian said as he fell to his knees in the lowest bow he could muster as a few tears fell onto the ground. "I've been a terrible friend all these years, If I had been better than" Brian stopped however unable to bring himself, he had failed Andromeda so many times and because of it her life had been one of suffering.

"You should never have been attacked" Brian said releasing the guilt that he had buried deep inside for many years. "I should've been with you, I should've been there to help you" Brian said as he stared at the ground feeling horrible. "I should've been smart enough to realize that you were the one I needed and that you needed me as well" Brian said as he said the things he had been thinking about for the last two years. "If I had been better, smarter than I know your life would've been different" Brian said as he looked back up at her from the his bow, it had been ages since Brian had bowed to anyone really and now it felt very foreign to him as though he wasn't the same person. Slowly Brian got back to his feet and took Andromeda's hands into his own, he didn't know what was causing him to be this way but perhaps it was something on a much deeper level. Brian couldn't help but feel as though this might be his last chance to save his friend, to make up for the many wrongs he had committed in his life.

She wanted to remain angry with him but found he winded her completely, knocked the anger right out of her with his honesty. He took a step closer and all instinct told her to step back but she didn't. Instead she felt rooted to the spot listening to his every word, unable to take her eyes from his face. Her heart rate seemed to speed up, ecclerate beyond anything she felt when the full moon hit. A swift mental calculation and she felt relief flood her, two days to the next full moon so they were both fairly save enough from her pheromones. She smirked at his quip about her not being a princess, she had certainly never considered herself one and had long ago stopped believing in fairy tales or fairy tale endings. Too much had gone wrong in her life, too many things had happened that proved that muggle films and their happy endings were the worsed type of magic possible. They gave false hope and her hope had run out along time ago.

When he asked for her forgiveness he fell to his knees, Andy looked down at him wide eyed. Shocked at everything that had transpired in so short a time. Whatever she was expecting when she had followed him in here, it was certainly none of this. Not once had he given any clue, no sign whatsoever that this was how he felt. When at last he did stand again and took her hands in his own, Andromeda felt the insistent shock of electricity race through her. She didn't pull away though, she couldn't. His face was damp from the tears he had shed and the sight of it should have appalled her but she was mesmerised by it, by him.

Very gently she removed one hand from his and placed the palm against his cheek allowing her thumb to tenderly stroke against the damp skin.
"There's nothing to forgive Brian, that's history. None of it matters anymore, I can't live my life based on regrets. I'd never get through a single day otherwise. I've accepted what I am, who I am as a result. It's time you moved on as well, stop beating yourself up over something you had no control over" all the while she spoke to him, her voice soft and yielding, reassuring him as he obviously needed reassuring, her thumb continued to gently trace delicate circles on his cheek. The touch felt light and yet heated at the same time and Andromeda knew she could no more move her hand now than she could step away from him. There was magic at work here that was stronger than them both.

Brian didn't move her hand but he also didn't remove his gaze from her eyes "I don't get off that easy" Brian said somewhat stiff, this had been a long time coming and he hadn't expected this reaction to come from Andromeda. "Not this time" Brian said simply enough, the fact was very simple for him. He had let Andromeda fall too many times, he had asked for forgiveness from too many different people and each time they had given it too him. The truth was that this time Brian didn't want to be forgiven, he wanted Andromeda to hate him and to blame him because he blamed himself for everything that had happened. "You might not think I had any control over it but I know better" Brian said as he continued to stare into her eyes, Brian had simply failed too many times, argued too many times, and now his life was where it was because of those decisions. He could never forgive himself and he was sure that his grandfather was dissapointed in him.

Brian frowned slightly, it was the first time in years he had thought about what his grandfather would've wanted. Brian felt himself wondering if his grandfather would've been proud of the person he'd turned out to be, probably not since he himself had been heroic even if it had been a bit controversial. Brian was not like that, he had once had dreams of traveling like his grandfather and helping those that were in need. Instead he was ready to give up that life so that he could be a simple reporter, not even that. Brian was going to be an intern for another year serving cups of coffee to *****es like Cynthia Vandervoort. Brian wanted things to be different, he wanted something to change in his life. Brian wanted a chance to do things right and make everything better and this time not just for himself but for the people he cared about most. He didn't know how he was going to do such a thing but he knew that he had to take more chances, more risks that were more calculated so that he didn't repeat the same mistakes he had made before.

Brian felt his head move forwards so that it was resting on top of Andromeda's, both of their foreheads were touching as the sun finally made it's last appearance and darkness covered the area around. Brian could feel Andromeda's breath touch his skin as he looked into her eyes, "I love you" Brian said simply enough as he slowly leaned in the rest of the way and began kissing Andromeda. Brian felt his arms wrap around her as his kissing became more erratic, electricity was filling his entire body as two years worth of strong desires were suddenly realized. Brian didn't need Andromeda's forgiveness as long as he could have this moment, a moment to look back on when the world around them had stopped, when the future and the past had stayed away from the perfect present that had been waiting for years to finally reach them. New things became reality and Brian wasn't sure which one to believe as his hands began moving on their own engulfing him in a scent and beauty that he had known only in his dream when they were together, a dream that should've been lost and yet had managed to hold on for a little while longer.

She could not tear her eyes away even when his forehead came to rest against hers. She couldn't answer him as her mouth felt dry and Andy felt afraid at what she might do if she even moved a fraction. His scent was overwhelming her, it clung to her like an old friend and she heard the slightest whimper emit from her parched lips. Lips that had not tasted anothers in what felt like ages, lips that had once before touched Brian's and knew still what they felt like. So absorbed in her thoughts, as her tongue darted out to lick moisture back into the dry skin she almost missed the tilt of his head. The slight lean forward until at last his mouth covered hers.

There was no holding back, no gentle tender moment with temperate kisses. It was instantaneous explosion. Her fingers snaked into his hair and curled there as if molding him to her. Her mouth hungry beneath his, moved with a force she had not dreamed of feeling again. Her tongue plunged the depths of his mouth, taking her fill of him as she felt his hands move on her. His words had caused an avalanche of emotion to erupt and though she had not said the words back it was implied in her touch and her kiss.

Her hair broke free of the hasty pony tail and tumbled about her shoulders as she all but molded herself against him. A moan escaped her as the kiss seemed to deepen more. Every pent up emotion that had gone denied between them for so many years seemed capable of announcing itself in that moment. She wanted him, yearned for him, ached for him and yet twenty minutes ago she was simply stepping out from the common room with nothing more in mind than some fresh air. Breaking apart her mouth from his as if to suck valuable air into starving lungs she regarded him under heavy eyelids. She was no stranger to lust, she could write a book on it but she knew that the lust that was being demonstrated now, unleashed with abandon was tempered with love and affection. A beautiful blend that caused her to smile at him.

Still she was unable to speak as her chest rose and fell with the strain of being so close to him and feeling so wanton. For only a moment she looked into those familiar eyes that had angered her, teased her and cared for her for so long before moving herself back until she felt the cool wall press against her.
"Do that again" she whispered to him, her mouth swollen from the demanding kiss they had shared.

Brian moved his hands as Andromeda's hair broke free, years had gone by and he had never known the joy of how her hair would feel between his fingers as he continued to kiss her. It was an intense moment that had been denied for too long and now like a damn breaking in a storm everything between the two was being released. The kisses were strong and intense because at any moment some stupid first year or a Prefect actually doing what they were supposed to do could enter and interrupt their intimate moment. Brian wouldn't have been mad if that happened because the moment they were already sharing was enough to leave a pleasant taste in his mind however the raw passion wanted more. It wasn't just Brian that felt it, he knew that Andromeda wanted it just as badly as he did. That was why he was a little surprised when she pulled away from him and moved back towards the wall. Brian was curious as to what she was doing since the look on her face was the opposite of her decision to move back against the wall.

As she spoke the words "Do that again" Brian couldn't help but smile, it was a devilish smile that was not his but he was glad to have it as he looked into her eyes. "Gladly" Brian replied as he moved against her body pinning her to the wall as he began kissing her with even more passion than before. They had been denied so many moments together and it was Brian's fault but it didn't change the fact that they had this moment, they could be together at last. Brian wanted that to happen more than anything else in his life, he wanted this change that would make his life different from what he had thought he wanted so many years before. That was a different person different from who he was today, because today he was the person he had always wanted to be and he was with the woman he had always wanted to be with. Brian continued to kiss Andromeda but as he did so he lifted her up against the wall caressing her as he did so.

Slowly he moved her over by the window where the alcove stood, it was enough to where both of them could fit on top of it without any strain. Brian was on top of her now as he continued to kiss her. They were moving fast but it was a speed that had occurred only after years staying still, Brian could feel the moon's rays on his skin as he continued kissing Andromeda feeling the skin on her back as his left hand moved underneath her shirt while his right hand held her head so that it wasn't have to stay on the hard surface of the alcove. Many thoughts were going through his head yet none of them had control over his body, everything physically was done purely on male instinct. Brian's mind however was thinking about everything they had gone through and everything they were going to go through, how much he wanted it and how much he knew she wanted it. It was two day's until the next full moon and it was that thought that struck Brian out of his sexual dream as he moved back.

He was on top of her still staring into her eyes, something had crossed into his mind. It was a crazy idea that was going to sound even crazier as soon as it left his head but it was one that had a purpose. "I love you Andromeda Fiorelli" Brian said as he looked into her eyes, the moon's glow upon them both. "I want to be with you, all of the time" Brian said slowly as he moved his hands so that they were on her side, he was more serious than he had ever been in his entire life and he knew that it was because what he was about to say was something that required serious thought but was something he wanted. "During the next Full Moon, I want you to turn me into a Werewolf like you" Brian said as he stared into the fiery eyes that showed much more than he could ever have hoped for. "I want to be with you everyday no matter what" Brian said as he felt the light of the moon become dimmer due to some clouds getting in the way. There was a way for Brian and Andromeda to be together and Brian knew that it would only be if the two of them were the same.

She had not long to wait as he looked at her with the same level of lust that she felt, he was before her again in seconds. Their mouths reunited in haste, her hands cupped the back of his head and soon she felt him lift her body, sliding her upwards so that she wrapped her legs about his waist. Clinging to him with every inch of herself. Thoughts attempted to creep in, names and faces from a past she had tried to forget. Crispin's mismatched eyes smiling at her, angry with her for her betrayal of them. Bruin's letter telling her he had been wrong and did love her but by then it was too late, her heart had moved on and had found Crispin. Carlisle's face as it crumpled when she had more than once pushed him from her; even Blane Bailey came back to haunt her as her lips moved frantically beneath Brian's. Was she now attempting to wipe them all out, make it so they had never existed before? But she couldn't do that and knew she couldn't. They were all part of who she was now, all part of the various choices she had made to get to this point in her life and so was Brian. She wasn't blaming them, all the blame for her stupidity lay firmly at her own door. But they had all been there for her at the worst and best moments of her life over the past seven years and there was no way she could so easily forget any of them.

Brian moved her to the window seat, shifting their weight so they were lying down. A delicious moan escaped her as she felt his hands upon her. His body felt heavy at first as he lay on top of her but soon she became used to the strange feel of him like this with her. Another moan as she felt his hand against her skin, gliding across the smooth surface of her flat stomach while his other gripped her hair. Andromeda pushed herself up to meet him, molding herself to him as if they were a jigsaw puzzle that should fit but somehow didn't. She felt like a child forcing a piece into a place it was not meant to go. Her eyes opened, this wasn't supposed to happen. Why was she letting it? Was she that stupid? Of course she loved Brian and always would but that ship had long since sailed and this was not something that should go any further. No matter how much her body tingled to be touched, to feel release.

His own eyes looked into hers and at first she thought he sensed it too but instead he told her he loved her, told her how he wanted to be with her and she slowly shook her head trying to make sense of it all. She was a jinx, Brian of all people should know that. Everyone left her eventually, everyone without exception. She was a curse, a walking living breathing curse and the best she could offer him was a friendship that would last eternally but nothing more. It was then that Brian subjected her to another bombshell and gradually her eyes opened wider and wider as she stared incredulously at him. At first she thought he was joking but soon she saw in his eyes that he was more than serious. In an instant she was pushing herself upwards and pushing him from her. Clothes askew she glared at him.
"Are you friggin' nuts?" her voice was low but dangerous undertones ran through it. Clambering down from the window seat she attempted to put some distance between them as she straightened her top.
"Seriously Brian... are you deranged? There is no way..." she looked even more incredulous her mouth opening and closing for a few seconds, "Sweet Merlin you're serious, aren't you?"

Brian looked at Andromeda, he would be lying if he had said that this was a surprise considering he was asking for something that was large indeed. Brian knew that Andromeda wouldn't want to do what he was asking but it really wasn't something that she couldn't deny him, Brian was an adult and she was too. The two of them had waited a long time for this chance and it was something that they couldn't possibly let pass by. "I am serious Andromeda" Brian said as he looked down outside the window, the top portion of his shirt was unbuttoned. Brian looked out the window towards the clouds that shined in the center where the moon stood. Time stood in their way again and again and now they were finally at a point where they can change everything and ensure that their happiness would finally come true.

"I know that your in a dark place right now Andromeda" Brian said as he turned back to her, "I don't want to rescue you though because I know that you can do whatever you want" Brian said seriously. Brian didn't know how far down her dark road she had gone but he did know that it was because of the betrayals she had throughout her time here at Hogwarts. Andromeda needed someone that loved her and every person that had been given that opportunity had betrayed her, including Brian himself. Brian took a step forwards as he looked her up and down though always finding his eyes returning to hers. "I only want to be with you, every day and every night" Brian said in a lower tone because he knew that it was something that was going to be difficult for Andromeda to believe but something inside of him wanted so desperately to make that so.

Brian took another step towards her as he tried desperately to find the words that would help him express the feelings that were connected in his heart and mind at the moment. "I've known for a while that the only way we could live our lives happily was if we were both the same" Brian said knowing that deep down Andromeda had always had a fear about her other side, there had even been a few times when she believed that darker half was taking over. The problem was that Brian didn't see another half, she had been a Werewolf for a long time and now both sides were the woman that stood before him. "That's why if I'm going to become a Werewolf, I want you to be the one to do it" Brian said with strength in his voice. This whole night was about the future and change, like many of the decisions the two of them made it was one that would effect their entire future. Brian knew however that if it did, then it would only be for the better.

"Don't deny us this chance for true happiness" Brian said finding the words suddenly pouring from his mouth, "I know you think it's crazy and outrageous" Brian said feeling more strength come from inside him. "I also know that I don't know what it's like being a Werewolf but I do know that it's going to be okay" Brian said as he took a step even closer to Andromeda, they were only a foot apart at the most. Part of Brian wanted to kiss her again, but a stronger part knew better and instead continued to look into her eyes. "I want to be like you and do the things that would make your uncle and my grandfather proud of us" Brian said admitted another truth out loud. Perhaps his grandfather wouldn't have been proud of some of the things he'd done up until now but he did know that his grandfather believed in love and would've been okay with his decision to change. Brian placed his hand on the side of Andromeda's face "I love everything about you, everything" Brian said knowing that becoming a Werewolf would be the only thing that would truly prove that to her.

Andromeda had thought a lot of things about Brian over the years but stupid was not one of them, clueless had not been one of them and now she regarded him as exactly that. He had lost his mind, had obviously gone haywire from too many pent up teenage hormones. The guy was a ticking time bomb ready to detonate but she would be damned to be the one to be caught in the cross fire, knowing that she was already the trigger for this madness.

He moved closer to her again speaking all the while. The boy was delusional! Where was he getting the idea from that they could be truly happy and together at that. She scoffed at the notion, there were no happy endings, there were no happily ever afters. Not for her and not for anyone who associated with her . What did she have to do to make people see this? How many times would she have to show her cruel side just to keep them at bay? She loved him but not the way he wanted her too. It was because she loved him that she felt justified in what she did next. His hand touching her face felt clammy and possessive. With a swift movement her long fingers gripped the cherry walnut wand in her pocket and in the blink of an eye she held it to his chin. Her amber eyes stared directly into his eyes.

"I am being serious now Brian. There is no us, this was ... a farewell. Something we should have done a long time ago to get it out of the way and never to repeat again" she didn't care if she were hurting his feelings, she had to jar some sense into him, "has you completely taken leave of your senses? Has someone hit you with a confundus charm? There is NO way and I am going to repeat this for good measure Brian, No friggin' way in this lifetime or the next am I ever, ever going to make you a werewolf!"

Brian had not expected Andromeda to pull out her wand but he didn't back down, it was his greatest fault. Brian was simply too damn stubborn and Andromeda should've known that. "What are you going to do?" Brian asked as he continued to stare into her eyes, he kept his hand on her cheek, something was wrong. Brian could see something inside of Andromeda that shouldn't have been there or at least should've been spotted sooner, it was another thing that he would have to apologize for because he knew that it was somehow his fault. "You know me Andy" Brian said as he stared intently at her, "I've made up my mind, I'm going to become a Werewolf" Brian said determined. Brian knew that Andromeda was not testing him, that she truly did not want him to become a werewolf like herself but it was no longer for her to decide.

"The only thing you get to decide is how I become a werewolf" Brian said sternly, he wasn't mad about how Andromeda was reacting. Though he did think pulling her wand on him was a bit much, he couldn't say that he was surprised with her refusal. "I can go out in the world and find one that won't kill me and instead turn me" Brian said deciding that he had no choice but to give Andromeda an ultimatum. "Or I can have someone I trust do it, someone that I love" Brian said as he lowered his hand but continued to stair at her. Brian knew that this decision wasn't going to be difficult for Andromeda, he had known her for too long and could guess what her reaction was going to be. It was he who was surprising her and he knew that but it was a surprise that he knew she would one day be grateful for. "I'm going to become a Werewolf and it's going to be for you, whether you like it or not" Brian said confidently.

It was a funny thought Brian had as the near full moon passed by the clouds and began to shine it's white light upon them. They had known each other for seven years, they had experience every type of feeling there could be for one another and yet the two of them always seemed to go back to one thing. They couldn't help but argue with each other, fight constantly even when they had just spent the last few minutes making out. Brian knew that he didn't want this, he wanted them to be happy and fighting was not going to solve anything. "I don't want to fight with you or argue so please lower your wand" Brian said in a serious tone that had once belonged to his grandfather, though Brian had and would never know that. Everything that had happened and was going to happen was connected to this moment, Brian knew it and deep down he knew that Andromeda knew it. There was only one thing that mattered though, no matter what Andromeda's answer was, no matter what she did, Brian would always love her.

She wanted to hurt him, she wanted to knock some sense into his addled brain. She wanted to show him once and for all that he was not the clever Ravenclaw he thought he was. He had always in her view been put into the wrong house and should have been all these years with her in Gryffindor. She did not allow herself to think 'where they belonged'; they did not belong together and she would fight that notion and the overpowering urge to be damned with it and kiss him again. Her body was already reacting to the close proximity and it was taking all her will power to salvage some dignity to keep herself from leaning that inch or two closer.

Her fingers bunched into a fist grabbing the front of his shirt tighter across his chest as she kept her wand still pointed to the underside of his chin with her other hand.
"And I am deciding not to turn you, you don't get it do you" she could feel the beating of his heart beneath her hand, could see a pulse beating in a vein near his neck, could smell his scent oozing from every pore and willed herself even harder to stay calm.
"Werewolves don't create on purpose, they do it by accident. If Professor Rambo... Zhefarovich had not come to my rescue that night I would be dead. Werewolves are animals, beasts. Dark and disgusting, cruel and no inhibitions. Once we are in that form, we are not like animagi Brian. We can't think for ourselves, we are the animal. We feed, hunt and kill like the animal we are. There would be no mercy shown. I end up tearing your friggin' head off and enjoying it until I changed back again and then I'd have to live with the fact that I killed you."

Slowly she moved the wand from his throat, her amber eyes looking at the point where it had touched before looking him in the eye again. The hand that had been on his chest came to cradle his cheek as she looked at him.
"Don't ... don't do that for me. Live your life, become everything you ever wanted to be but don't give up living. If you love me like you think you do then don't do that" this time she did tilt her head forward allowing her lips to brush gently across his. A tenderness she had not felt in ages overcoming her as she did so, pocketing her wand so that her other hand could cradle the other side of his face, Andy's lips continued to move slowly across his. Tentatively she lifted her head to gaze at him before stepping back again.

"Live your life Brian, it's time to grow up. Stop living in the shadows of the seer and the wolf, be free of us. You have to be!" Andromeda turned away as if she had said all she wanted too on the subject, as if there was nothing else to ever say again. The kiss had been a parting one, it would not be repeated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back