The Baby

Anamaria Prinze

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Ana walked along the path and sat down on a bench-exhausted from the shopping she had just done. The extra weight was really starting to effect her. The smallest bit of exercise was tiring.
She admired the bracelet on her wrist and smiled at the thought of Riley. She had never thought she'd meet someone like him. He was just so amazing.
Ana looked through her bags and grabbed her box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavoured Bean's. She started eating a few whilst waiting for Riley to show up.

Riley was walking up the hill to meet Ana. It was time to hear about what gender his child was going to be. He was so happy about it he couldnt stop smiling, people walking past him were giving him odd looks but he diddnt care about them he was in too much of a good mood. As he reached the top he spotted her. He began to sprint towards her and when he got right in front of her he kissed her. After a few minutes he pulled away with a grin on his face. "Hello babe. How are you feeling?"

Ana beamed when she saw Riley. "I'm great." She grinned up at him as he kissed her. "I went and had a check up and the baby should be fine. They can't see any problems at this point." Ana looked happy but she was still worried because the doctor had said that something could still happen so she had to take it easy.

Riley smiled as she said that she and his baby where fine, this day just couldnt get any better exept for the news that he had been waiting for since she had told him that she was pregnant. " So do you know if its a girl or a boy yet?" He tilted his head slighlty and giggled with exitement. He sat next to her and grabbed a hand full of the sweets and put one in his mouth. "Strawberry."

Ana grinned and took one of the strawberries. "Well..." She grinned up at him. "After I had the check up, they scanned me to see." She was holding it slightly to keep his attention. "It's a girl."

Rileys mouth opened when she said that it was a girl, he beggan to laugh. " Well we have to think of names then. Anything you like?" Riley was thinking of his mum's name but diddnt know if Ana would like it. His heart was racing and he couldnt keep a strait face, this was the newz he had been waiting for. He was going to have a daughter with the women that he loved.

(sorry wrong charactor)

Riley nodded as he thought about the names, he liked the name natalie but not sophia. "What about kristen? I like Natalie aswell." He sat down then put his arm around her and kissed her cheek.

Ana smiled. "Kristen Natalie Smith. Sounds good to me." She loved the sound of the name. "It's due near my birthday in August. Should be fun." She joked. Then she kissed his lips.

Riley kissed her back then nodded. "I love it. Although isnt it going to mak you birthday a little painfull?" Riley diddnt know much about giving birth as it wasnt really something he thought about personally very much. But he did know that it hurts.

Riley smiled and took her around the waist and led her off to eat somewhere. "So the miss preggers where do you want to eat?"He diddnt really know where he wanted to go so hoped that she wanted to go somwhere or else they would probably start walking round goning nowhere.

Riley nodded then smiled. "No thats fine i diddnt acctually have anywhere in mind i was hoping that you did which evedently you did so we are saved." Riley kissed her hand then walked towards the parlour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back