Tevenyel

Grace Collins

OOC First Name
Tamara
Grace had no clue in what she was doing on the second floor, or what she was doing anywhere in Hogwarts. She hated the place with everyone in it, well she loved Magic, but learning magic was extremely boring. Why would they need to know the rules of what they could and could not do, Grace did not care anyway. Her wand lay right beside her and she had wanted to try it out, but every time she was held back by herself. Getting expelled was not something that was high on her list, it meant she would be a weak nothing and that was not something she wanted to turn into. Grace sat on a stone bench the castle, staring out of the window and looking at some pathetic students that were actually doing something for school. She was sick and tired of being fake to everyone all the time, she just wanted to break free and use her wand for the wrong purposes. Grace adored herself, she knew she was vain, but she could not give a single flying salamander for it. The fact that Grace did not have a lot of friends, told enough about her whole personality. A smirk appeared on Grace her face, she still loved to be in this school.

Her bag was laying right beside her and her left foot was tapping on the stone floor. Grace did not wait for someone here, she just wanted someone to where she actually could talk to. To be honest she had gotten kind of lonely in her first year, the students in her year were really annoying and Grace could not stand being with them for longer than a lesson lasted. The corridor that Grace sat in was deserted, expect for Grace who was sitting lonely in the corridor. Grace took her bag on her lap and retrieved a bag of every flavour beans, the first one that she tasted was a strawberry one and Grace was sunken in thought.

OOCOut of Character:
The topic title means: I hate you in Elvish.

Daniel spun on his feet, as he entered the second floor's corridor. He stopped, starring blankly towards some of the portraits on the walls, as he made a smirk on his face, ear to ear. He knew all these portraits were people, long dead, and he liked it. Less Rabbits to worry for the slaughter. Shoving his left hand into his pocket, and using his right hand to fix his oakley cap, he started to walk down the corridor. He walked with happiness. Not the happiness you have when you see your loved ones, or when you get a good grade, but the happiness you feel when you know you're supperior. In this case, Daniel knew that everyone else were mere rabbits, just ready for slaughter.

As he walked, he noticed Grace, sitting on the stone bench. At first, he decided to walk past her. She was just another one of them. Worthless being, awaiting certain doom. As he got closer, he realised she wasn't like the rest of the numnuts he's seen. She wasn't going through her books, trying out new spells, helping others, studying, and screaming: 'Oh my god, Hogwarts! Magic and unicorns and rainbows!'

When he finally reached her, he stopped. Standing there, silent, he stared blankly towards the end of the hallway. At first, it didn't look like he was heading into a conversation, but then he turned his head around towards the girl, raising his cap so he can see her better. He then spoke.

"What a crappy day, huh?", he said, nodding along, awaiting for her response.

The fact that someone was speaking to Grace made her annoyed, but this boy was at least kind of decent. Normal first years were really happy and jumpy and being super excited to attend Hogwarts. Grace did not like that one bit and she always dreamed about freak accidents that she would make happen to them. ''Crappy day? That is an understatement.'' Grace replied out of annoyance, it did not sound in her voice, she always sounded neutral. In her first year she had tried to burn someones books out of utter misery, but it did not work.

When Grace looked up she looked into the eyes of the boy, he was wearing a cap making everything more mysterious. ''Yuk, Hufflepuff.'' she thought to herself, most hufflepuffs were these squeaky fat little hobbits thinking they ruled this god dam school. This boy was not jumping around like a lunatic so he scored some points there. Grace loved reading these old book series called Lord of the Rings, it was so heroic and everyone was normal, not like the weird people on this school. In her Grace her head raced lots of questions that could be taken wrongly and she had to resist the urge to ask them. ''Don't you need to learn for some test or something?'' Grace said rather abrupt, not wanting to be mean or anything. A fake smile appeared on her pretty face, she could not care if this boy ran away to cry on the shoulder of his head of house.

Grace was someone that could not even care if someone chocked over a grape, she would just walk away and let the person suffer in its own misery. Grace was toying with her wand and looked at the boy, maybe they could be partners in crime, but she had to see if they were on the same line of thinking.

Daniel stood there, silent, for maybe a minute. Out of most things, he was surprised. He expected a big, honest smile, a couple of cheers, and maybe offers to help in some way or another. But this wasn't the case with this girl. She was not normal, at all.

And he liked it.

'If it ever comes to it, I'd keep this one alive, just for the fun of it.', he thought to himself. He've always daydreamed of a fantasy that would never come true, where he'd gather all the rabbits for the slaughter, but this girl gave him some hope.

After the minute of silence, Daniel just smiled. He took his hands out of his pockets, and made a slight chuckle. He started speaking, and in the same time, he walked in a circle, facing Grace the whole time:

"Study? Why would I study? For some.. Mumbo-jumbo I'll probablly never get to use.", he said before he stopped, looking into a random direction for a second, before turning around, and focusing on Grance. He pointed his finger towards her, and grinned, making a counter-question:

"Aren't you supposed to be gossiping with the girls in the-.. girls dorm or whatever?"

Grace stood up so she was at the boy his level, she found him rather amusing. He was not normal, he came in the same range like her, although Grace was way prettier. For the first time in Hogwarts a honest smirk appeared on her face, she was starting to like him. Not as a puppet she could use, maybe they could be friends and for the first time in forever Grace could be her true self.

The fact that Grace had just met an Hufflepuf that was not jolly good fun, was a whole achievement of mankind. It had evolved from dumb piggies to something that gave Grace hope. Everything that the boy said about studying made Grace glow more, he was absolutely spot on. Grace nodded when he gave the answer on the question, she could not agree more.

''Do I look like I would gossip with a bunch of idiots?'' Grace had blurted it out before she could think about it. It was hard to think that there was someone that shared her opinion in this world, most students on this school could fall dead before her eyes and Grace would not even shed a tear about it.

Grace rolled her eyes at the question, it was utterly stupid to gossip with a couple of idiots. The girls had really high voices and looked like squirrels in the sapphire blue uniforms. ''Aren't you in the wrong house?'' Grace had thought this, but she had once again blurted it out accidentally, well not on accident it was more of a test.

Daniel chuckled at her answer. 'Bunch of idiots'. She explained most of the school in three words. Or well, that's what they were in his eyes. She really was something. Out of all the numnuts he's met, she's the first one with the common sense. Might aswell work something out.

"Aren't you in a wrong house?", the girl asked. In maybe a second, Daniel gave a solid answer.

"Yeah. That bloody hat messed me up real good. Hufflepuff? Might as well be put in a kindergarten."

Daniel then sat on the stone bench she was sitting on earlier, as he stared blankly into the wall.

The whole school was made out of a whole group of nitwits without a good pair of brains. This boy was normal in her eyes, since she wasn't a stereotypical joyful cheerleader either.

Grace did not know his name and for now she wasn't even curious for it, she knew it was something she would know sooner or later. The two of them could be a great duo, maybe conjure up some troubles while they were at it.

''Yeah, I wanted Slytherin too, I don't like studying I hope the hat burns in a forest fire though.'' Grace said slowly. What Grace did not mention was that if Grace would be sorted in Huffelpuff she would not even attend this school, being in Hufflepuff was a giant disgrace in her eyes. This boy worked fine in Hufflepuff though, it was the first tolerable Huffelpuff.

When the boy sat on the bench, Grace started to sit too. She was being to stare into his eyes, trying to see if he was truthful or not.

''Hufflepuff is filled with the vermin of Hogwarts, no offense to you.'' The boy would not take offense, since he did not even wanted to be there anyway. Grace wanted to ask about harming and hurting, but she knew that it was way too soon for that.

Daniel chuckled as she laid out her opinion on Hufflepuff. He shared the same perspective as her. He started to think that the hat did it on purpose, just to torture Daniel in some way, but he shook it off. It's merely a house. In the end, it doesen't matter. Nothing matters.

"None taken." The answer was that simple. He nodded once, smiling, as he looked towards her, their eyesights met.

His smile faded away, as he continued looking, before speaking:

"What is there different in us? Why are we so-.. unlike the others."

He stopped, in a second, sitting emtionless, before grinning from ear to ear, continuing to stare into the ground.

Grace found Hufflepuffs annoying, but this one was manageable to be around with. The hat did not like her and had her put away with a bunch of smarty-pants and well doers. Grace rolled her eyes, because this boy was exactly like her. The house did not matter on bit, a year had passed and Grace had not changed into the perfect student.

The boy smiled, it looks like a genuine one and Grace nodded to him.
Staring into the eyes of the boy, although it was hard since he was wearing an oversized cap.

''Because we are superior, we stand above everyone else.'' That was what Grace thought and she hoped that the boy agreed with her opinion on the matter at hand.

''What do you think, that makes us different?'' Grace was curious to his answer, maybe he wasn't like Grace, just trying to comfort her like on weird prank.

"What makes us different?... Our way of handling things. You see, everyone else, all those little-.. worms you see walking in the hallway, all those people who will laugh at you for being better.. All of them, are just little RABBITS. They are all flesh, meat and bones, ready for slaughter. And it's up to the reapers-.. Which is us."

Daniel makes a neck-slicing gesture, indicating murder, "-.. to make sure it stays that way. To remain... superior."

He used a lot of hand gestures during this small talk, and he kept grining the whole time. After the talk, he stared at her, nodding and grining at the same time, watching curiously for her reaction.

'Maybe she was worthy.', he thought to himself.

OOCOut of Character:
That is the punishment if I use two different PC's, being logged in at two accounts *eyeball roll* :doh:

Grace was grinning when he called people Rabbits, they were defiantly animals. Every person not worthy was worthless piece of trash just laying there to die on the side walk.

The movements that this boy made, were pretty interesting. The made everything much more real. Grace had wanted to harm some idiots a long time ago, or should I call them Rabbits as the boy liked to call them.

''Poor little Rabbits.'' Grace said with an eye roll and a really sarcastic undertone. ''Those idiots will never know what hit them.'' Grace laughed silently.

Grace was already thinking what two people could do with some of these idiots, they were going to have fun and lots of it.

''I pity you that you have to keep up with all the jolliness of your fellow house mates.'' Ravenclaw students were rather silent and just plain boring, but Hufflepuffs were the worst.

"Yeah, I feel sorry about myself too..", he says, in a bit of a sad and depressed tone, but it then changes into a wide smirk/grin from ear to ear, as he speaks up: "WELL! No help crying over spilled milk."

Daniel continued nodding, as he thought about something for a couple of minutes. It was something he'd do once in a while. He'd doze off, thinking about something. It was usually the same thing he thought about. But, as much as he was caught up in his thoughts, he was always aware of the enviroment.

"So, what do you think about all that..-" He made a neck-slicing motion, again implying to hurting people, or murder itself. "-.. dirty bidness."

Grace nodded and found herself wondering how this boy functioned before Hogwarts. They would not allow some mass murder children on this school, that would not be safe. ''Why would you cry over a bunch of idiots.''

Grace was sunken in her own thoughts, what this boy said was absolutely true. She shared his opinion to its fullest, she was starting to like this boy. A devilish grin appeared on her angelic face.

''I like doing illegal things.'' Grace just hinted him, in the same motion she licked of her lips. Just like if she could taste some blood already.

''Poor little dead rabbits.'' Grace whispered now looking at the people in this hall. She had used his words, since it fitted them perfectly. Lessons were to boring and Grace usually skipped on or two, she hated all the rules and stupid sub rules that made life even worse. ''I wish we could just break free and take over this pity little school.'' Grace loved Hogwarts, but it had a bug problem and every year it got a bit worse.

Daniel smirked, as he started walking around a bit, again using lot's of hand gestures while he talked.

"Now now.. Baby steps. As much as this school may seem-.. Worthless, it still holds one thing both of us can use.. Knowledge. It is the only reason I'm here, and that is to learn. Because with great knowledge comes great power.. And that, my friend is the key. "

The cap he was wearing was making a shadow over his eyes. All that was visible was his nose, and the grin on his face.

Grace also stood up and started to look at this boy. You could not see his eyes, they were clouded with his over sized cap.

''Knowledge is indeed power, but I can not stand more lessons with Professor telling me what I can not do.''

The girl was grinning, the boy was going to lessons to just gather knowledge. Grace would just hit someone with her broom or something.

"Yeah, well you see. They tell you what you can't do, but they also explain how and why, giving you more knowledge on how to avoid getting caught. It's all that simple."

"Now!" It was then when he clapped his hands, quite loudly, indicating an end to the conversation.

"I gotta go hunting down..." He points his finger towards the end of the hallway, speaking "That little raskal.. And a couple of others.. So-.. What was your name again?"

Grace wanted to meet this boy again, he was so much fun to be around with. Grace just stole the notes of a girl in her dorm room and read those. She learned spells and such that way, no one needed to know that.

''Fun'' Grace said to the boy, she had other things to do in the castle and a devious smile was now shining on her face.

''It is Grace, yours?'' Normally Grace lied and gave fake names, that she had heard in class. She wanted to see if this boy would be honest to her, and honesty received honesty.

"Well, I would say it was Daniel Crawford, but I hate that name, so I prefer to go by HABIT."

Daniel took his cap off, and ran his fingers through his hair, fixing it up a bit. He then shoved his hands into his pockets, starting to walk, before he stops, and says: "Oh, and keep your wand close. You never know when someone might accidently strike."

He continued walking towards the exit, as he spoke: "Just warning you. I might attack the wrong person."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back