Tempo Annalee Majors

Tempo Majors

OOC First Name
Cole
TEMPO ANNALEE MAJORS
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f456d47663572595144444a6d4c673d3d2d3431383434303539322e313463326661643834376264633033633436393031373938303435302e6a7067

hey there, the name's Cole. i've had 21 candles on my cake, and have been on this role-playing scene for 9 years almost? i think. so, i play a ton of other charries in this joint, now that you know about me, let's get on to my character.

SHE SEES THEM WALKING IN A STRAIGHT LINE
that's not really her style

FULL NAME: Tempo Annalee Majors
NICKNAMES: Temp, Tempy
BIRTHDAY: January 1st, 2033
GRADE: First Year at Hogwarts Scotland
ETHNICITY:
RELIGION: Catholic
SEXUALITY: Undecided
MEMBER GROUP: Other Members

tumblr_oy7b0cLAtc1uy1jgko1_500.png

THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME HEARTBEATS
but hers is falling behind

HAIR:
EYE COLOR:
COMPLEXION:
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:

</FONT></COLOR></SIZE>
NOTHING IN THIS WORLD COULD,
ever bring them down

LIKES: The lake, the sea, bluebell flames, campfires, making friends, flowers of all sorts, dogs, cool/calm colors and junk food
DISLIKES: exclusionary behaviors, being called inept or treated as if she were stupid, people who make fun of her house, friends, or anything else she cares about, the sound chalk makes on a chalkboard.
GOALS:
AMORENTIA: Lake water, seaweed, burning campfires.
WEAKNESSES:
STRENGTHS:
BEST MEMORY/Patronus:
WORST MEMORY:
OVERALL PERSONALITY: Tempo is easily described as peace loving, kind, energetic, and in most cases a bit odd. Tempo enjoys little things rather than extravagant. She is a food lover, mainly junk food, and frequently stays up much later than she should. As a young child, and even now, outdoor adventures that include strolls in the woods, gathering flowers or other outdoors items, and of course going to fairs of any sort where junkfood is sold. In essence Tempo is a free spirit, carefree and loyal to her friends. While she isn't hard working and often is distracted she cares deeply for people and tries her best for them, which in her mind makes up for her lack of abilities.

YEAH THEY ARE INVINCIBLE,
<COLOR color="black">she's just in the background

HOMETOWN:
CURRENT RESIDENCE: During the school year she satay at Hogwarts Scotland, but otherwise lives in West Essex
OVERALL HISTORY: Tempo was born to a upper middle class family consister of herself, her older brother Linux, and shortly before her older sister Blue, and younger brother --- Both of her parents were of magical descent, her father being a pureblood adn mother a mixed blood. Tempo's father was rebellious against the idea that blood makes the witch or wizard and therefor was disinterested in marrying within specific bloodlines, producing the mixed bloods now known as the Majors, whom live in England. Tempo is only two years younger than Linux, and grew up with a very protective household being as she was the first girl and her mother had already been struggling to have children by the time she came around. Linux doesn't mind, as she is a person who enjoys having attention paid to her, and feeling loved.

Blue was born a year after Tempo, and --- only 18 months after her. Tempo and Blue share the same struggles of being middle children, though Tempo is less spoiled that her sister Blue as she seems to want for less. Tempo seemed most rewarded by food growing up, and the same rewards her now for good behavior. She enjoys eating, and lunch and breakfast seem to be the easiest places to find her when she is in school.

Considering Tempo comes from West Essex, she chose the obvious schoolling choice of Hogwarts Scotland. However she also had considered Hogwarts New Zealand, as she had always dreamed of traveling to many different places and considers transferring a viable option if she gets bored of the mundane of her own schooling. Magical schooling in truth is mildly difficult for the young woman, who tends to be easily distracted by just about anything. She daydreams often, and is considered a chatterbox by all of her professors. She was sorted into Hufflepuff most likely for her loyalty, rather than her hard working nature - as it doesn't exist. Tempo wants to do well in school however her easily distracted nature often prevents this from happening. The student has often considered getting a tutor but she is ashamed of not being a good witch, considering her father is a pureblood.

<SIZE size="50">I WISH THAT I COULD BE LIKE THE COOL KIDS
like the cool kids, oh

3c5033e35419acda1e79eab0b48e0bed.jpg

ROLE-PLAY SAMPLE:

the lyrics came from the song cool kids by echo. make sure that you leave this credit on, or dinosaurs will come eat you. okay, just kidding about that, but seriously, it's not cool to steal. this template was made by marie // headless horseman. of caution 2.0!
<FONT font="verdana">

</FONT>
Ivy Caterina Majors
Berenice-Bejo-Net-Worth.jpg

Loving ll Mother ll Mixed Blood ll Magizoologist
Ivy is Tempo's mother. She is kind, loving, and often times less strict than she should be on her
daughter. She has a habit of often spoiling her children and punishment is left to the father</CENTER>​
[th colspan="2"]FAMILY[/th]
[td]
Derrick Andre Majors
56246_cv04.jpg

Strict Father ll Husband ll Pureblood ll English Wizagamont[/td]​
[tr][td]
Linux Andre Majors
main-thumb-t-1590553-200-ocdszjptzsxjtkhacxepyeviuzmhphpg.jpeg

Playful ll Brother ll Mixed Blood ll Gryffindor 4th Year[/td][td]
Blue Lynn Majors
60cd69bb66c9dff5ab2c85e67ddeecb4--crystal-reed-character-ideas.jpg

Spoiled Middle Child ll Sister ll Mixed Blood ll Gryffindor 3rd Year[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Lyric Anthony Majors
tumblr_oyt4dx1YQD1uy1jgko1_250.jpg

Youngest ll Brother ll Mixed Blood ll Unsorted​
[/td][/tr]
<CENTER>
<FONT font="gradola">​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back