teh photography skillz ^_^

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Hehe.
Yeah, I decided to be different. Everyone was posting PS/GIMP galleries, so I'm gonna put up some of my photography. Most of you know this, but I do photography once a week as a club and then take waaaay too many photos all the time :p [like I get through my 2GB and 1GB memory cards in a week sometimes ^_^ ] I don't do it professionally really, but I'm quite interested in it and the Thursday sessions are fun to chat with my two best friends, muck around and occasionally take some photos or mess with Photoshop :lol: More in the summer than winter, since in winter its dark by about 4 :cool:

But yeah, these are just a few random pics. Not exactly my best work, but just some stuff I like ^_^ :D

Also, anyone who wants to check out more of my stuff should see my DA. [which doesn't have a lot but I randomly update it in splurges - like today :p ] ^_^

York_Minster_by_lemonsplodge.jpg
What_is_this___p_by_lemonsplodge.jpg
Sunset_at_the_Station_by_lemonsplodge.jpg
Another_Lily_by_lemonsplodge.jpg

Naaah. Not really.
I've got soooo many more photos, I just never get around to sorting through them. :oy:
I swear I'll have like a hundred or something shots that all pure black or pure white. :lol:
I took loads of the lilies 'cos they were for my mums mother's day pressie, but I kept getting bits of the kitchen in the pic, lily's coloured stuff that stains on my nose, or I just got shouted at for being on the table. =))

Linda, either way probably. I'm cool with people posting in here, but whatever :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back