Taylor's Banner Examples!

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Hey guys! :hug:
Welcome to my banner example page! :woot:
Just want to fill you guys in on some stuff that will hopefully straighten out a few things before you post a request. :lol:
1) Because I'm studying, I might not be able to get back to your requests straight away, so please be patient, because they will not go unnoticed. If by chance they accidentally do, slap me via PM and it will be done, but its unlikely this will happen. ^_^
2) My style when I make banners is fairly simple. I don't like to over-do them, but if you have something AWESOME in mind, then explain it to me and I'll go by your words.
3) When selecting photos that you want on your banner, its often better if the images are from the same photo shoot or have similar backgrounds. It makes life a bit easier and the end result is a whole lot more awesome.
4) With banner sizes, I usually make a judgement of the best way the images will fit together on the banner, then create the size from that judgement. If you want a specific size, please specify and it can be done.
5) I can change eye colour, but I'm not fantastic at changing hair colour yet. Ill let you know when I have those skillz.
6) It's so much easier when you don't ask me to go looking for images. As I said before, I'm studying and I procrastinate enough as it is. It will make your end result more to your liking as well as save me a tonne of time and effort.
7) All fonts can be found on www.dafont.com
8) Be as critical as you like. I really don't mind going back and changing a few things. If you hate it, just tell me! I want you to like what I make you and I have no objection if you ask me to keep trying to make it right for you. :)
9) If there is something in my collection that you really like, let me know when your ordering that you want it to be a similar design to that banner. I can then use some of the same sort of techniques I used for that banner to make it more to your liking.

EXAMPLES
These aren't in any particular order and I've made a lot more than what I show here. I try to keep as little as possible in here so your internet doesn't fry trying to load up all the images. :p
Michael-1.jpg

Melissa-1.png

Splah.png

MichaelDrapeDream.png

Ava2.png

TaylorLee.png

Reed.png

Mick2.png

Heart.png

Sammy.png

LoneFlower.png

Serena.png

ScorpiusTaylor.png

Hollow.png

MichaelD.png

Untitled-11.png

YuleBall.png

RaffAndHadan.png

HalloweenTaylorMercer.png

Halloween-1.png

TaylorYuleBall.png

NEW!
These banners are coming close to being my favourite kind. I'm obsessed with simplicity and I love how clean cut they look. ^_^
So without further ado, I introduce the faded image banner.
(Because I have no idea what else to call them. xD )​

Rafflicious.png

Gabriel.png

Tay.png

Chi.png

Reed2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back