OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Hey Again! :wub:

Character's Name: Sam Prince
Celebrity you're using: Zac Efron
Text you want on the banner: Nothing out of the Ordinary
Font(s) you would like for the text: Would you be able to find one? Something 'Grungy' preferably.
House crest or any other type of crest: Nope
Color scheme: Whatever you feel.
Border color/size: A thin black one.
Any other details you want me to know: Yes, could you not put the name on it. Just the quote? You can do whatever you like with the rest of it :D
Thanks so much Taylor :hug:

Hey Louise! :lol: The pictures that you suggested all have watermarks mainly across the face, I tried to get rid of them, but I cant do it without making the quality of the picture look dodgy. =-/ Did you have any others I might be able to use? ^_^

I just found some without them :frantics:
I'm just going to post up the eleven okay? :)

OMG Im soooo sorry about this request! I had no access to my laptop, which meant no access to GIMP which meant to request finishing. :( :( I made two for you, but I totally understand if you dont even need them or whatever anymore. :lol:
The eye candy was enough for me anyway. :D :r:

If you are using them and you want anything changed, let me know and it will be done. STRAIGHT AWAY this time. :lol:

Sam.png

Sammy.png

Im sorry again! :doh:

Don't worry! Its not a problem! They were well worth the wait. These are fantastic. I am finding it so hard to choose :oy:

But I think I'll go with the first one!
Thanks so much!!! :hug: :wub:

Yay Im glad. :) Your most welcome. ^_^
Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such as been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back