♥Hєr rєαℓ иαмє.. Taylor Ashleigh Marino
♥Bσrи αи∂ rαisє∂ in... Waikato
♥Lινєs Iи.. Hamilton NZ
♥Fєℓℓ Fяσм Hєανєи... 20 June 2010
♥Bяυѕнєs.. Curly-ish light brown hair.
♥Sєєs Tняυ.. Green-grey eyes with a gold spot in her left eye
♥Sтαи∂s Aт.. 5"2
♥Wαℓкѕ in... Sneakers
♥Sмєℓℓѕ Lιкє.. Kiwifruit, mango and vanilla.
♥Wσяк/Sкℓ.. Hogwarts New Zealand
♥Hσusє... Gryffindor
♥Lινєs Fσя.. My friends and family
♥Pєтs… None. Although you could call my sisters animals sometimes...
♥Cσℓσυяs.. Red, orange and yellow
♥Sρєи∂s мσnєy σn... Lollies
♥Fανє Sтυff.. pranking, going out of bounds, doing things I'm not supposed to, soccer
♥Hєαятѕ Wιтн.. Nobody.
♥Sнє sмιℓєs.. When I'm happy, duh
♥Sнє ¢яуs… When the stupid family decide they hate Gryffindor.

<COLOR color="firebrick">♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Now What Shall We Call Her?:

First It Shall Be: Taylor
A Name Is Nothing Without A Meaning: Tailor
Second, Maybe: Ashleigh
A Name Is Nothing Without A Meaning: Ash Wood
Finally, She Shall Be: Marino
A Name Is Nothing Without A Meaning: Of The Sea
A Rose By Any Other Name: Tay: a shortened version of her name; Trademark: her initials are TM which makes Trade and Mark; Markus: joke nickname from Trademark. Taylor is also called Twin by people who can’t tell her apart from her sister Gabriella. Taylor HATES being called Twin. Taylor is sometimes called Tammy by some of her closest friends because her initials are TAM.

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

And When Did She Come To Be?

Of The Twelve Months: June
The Number Being: 20
Making Her Star Sign: Gemini
Significance Of Her Star Sign: Traditionally people with the Gemini sign have positive and negative traits.
Positive: Adaptable, witty, intelligent and lively.
Negative: Nervous, superficial and cunning
She Comes From: Her surname, Marino is a Spanish surname, and her father was born in Spain and is a half-blood wizard. Her mother has an Italian and Scottish heritage. Taylor was born in New Zealand, and liked there until she was thirteen. In 2023, the Marino family moved to Queensland, Australia. Taylor attended Hogwarts New Zealand until mid-third year, when her parents took her out of school as they felt that she wasn’t paying enough attention to her studies. Taylor was home-schooled along with her other siblings, some who had attended Hogwarts previously. Taylor returned to Hogwarts in mid-fifth year.

When She Smiles At The Mirror, Does The Mirror Smile Back?

She'll Stare At You With Her: Green-grey eyes.Her left eye has a fleck of gold in it.
Her Wild Locks, Blowing In The Wind Are: Taylor’s hair is brown, though it turns gold during summer months. Her hair is very curly, and is often extremely messy and all attempts for Taylor to straighten her hair have failed miserably. Her hair rarely is usually left out,, though sometimes she may wear a headband or wear a ponytail. Taylor’s hair length is about two inches past her shoulders, though it would be a lot longer if it was straight.
So, What Shape Is Her Face: Heart-shaped.
Tall? Short? Stand On Your Tiptoes: Taylor is quite small. At the age of fifteen, she is 5”2
You've Been Inside Far Too Long, My Dear: Taylor’s skin is pale. She doesn’t tan when she goes outside, she just burns. Taylor has freckles on her face, though they fade as she gets older.
You Look Like You Robbed A Department Store: Taylor doesn’t wear dresses or skirts, with the exception of the Yule Ball. She is most often seen wearing a t-shirt, jeans and converse. A lot of her clothes are bought second-hand, or are hand-me-downs from her elder sisters. Her clothing style is quite casual. Taylor usually wears red in support of her Hogwarts house, Gryffindor. She doesn’t like to wear blue as it is Ravenclaw’s house colour, and her whole family are in Ravenclaw.
Other Features We Should Know About: Taylor doesn’t have her ears pierced as she rarely wears jewellery. She may wear a simple necklace or bracelet for special occasions. Taylor used to wear a friendship necklace, to which her sister Gabriella had the other half. Taylor and Gabriella no longer wear the necklace, though Taylor’s half is kept with her most important possessions. Taylor can’t stand having anything near her eyes, so she never wears mascara or eyeliner.

Taylor needs to wear glasses, but she won’t wear them unless she has to. She is short-sighted, meaning she can’t see very far away. Her glasses have purple frames and she refuses to wear them because she thinks that they make her look stupid. She can see without her glasses, not well, but just enough to get by. Taylor sometimes wears her glasses during class, when she’s paying attention, that is.
Taylor is very conscious of her figure, and often worries that she is fat. She is not model-thin, but she’s not fat either. Taylor is average weight for a fifteen year old girl.

If You Met Her, What Would You Think?

At First She Seems: Friendly and outgoing
But Then You Befriend Her And She's: ‘The bad idea friend’ Always the first to suggest ways to have fun.
But Make An Enemy Of Her And: Taylor shares a few traits with her twin Gabriella, and Gabriella is a total b1tch. Taylor doesn’t have many enemies, but any enemy of a friend is an enemy of Taylor’s. She will physically attack someone if provoked.

Inside Her Mind: Taylor used to be a quiet girl when she was younger, but is now very outgoing. She is very reckless and will not run away from a fight. She is offended quite easily, and is very good at holding a grudge. Taylor does not like school, and is lazy when it comes to doing schoolwork. Grades aren’t important to Taylor, though they are extremely important to Taylor’s family. Taylor doesn’t care about her schoolwork, though wishes to please her parents.

Taylor has a ‘don’t care’ attitude towards most aspects of her life, as she is terrified of being embarrassed or hurt. If she fails at something, she pretends not to be bothered about it, even if it was the most important thing to her. Taylor looks out for other people before herself and can be a little bit of a pushover, but is selfish when it comes to her family. She is also very impatient and cannot make up her mind about anything.

Taylor tries to stay out of trouble, and is very good at it. Taylor is a rebel, and has a way of bending the rules just enough to stay out of trouble. She is also very good at holding a grudge against people. Once she doesn’t like you, nothing can make her like you again. She lives to have fun. She doesn’t have any idea what she wants to do in the future, and frankly doesn’t care. The future will come when it comes. Taylor is a cheerful person most times, though she can’t cope well with bad things that happen to her or her friends.

Taylor has a lot of flaws, including her recklessness and habit of acting before thinking. Another flaw is that she doesn’t like committing to anything, whether it be a relationship or joining a club. Taylor doesn’t like to make promises she can’t keep, and hates it when people rely on her. She is friendly to everyone (with the obvious exception of her twin), though she quietly dislikes Ravenclaws because of her family. Taylor is a loyal friend and always listens to any problem that her friends have, not matter how small or stupid the problem seems.

Love or Hate?

She Likes:

Singing/Music: Taylor likes rock, techno and show music. Taylor can play the acoustic guitar.
Sports: Taylor loves to play sports, especially soccer and rugby. She hates netball and tennis. Taylor loves playing Quidditch, but would never join a Quidditch team. She doesn’t like official teams, as she feels that they would force her to play.
Family: Taylor has a big family. Like, really massive. Family is extremely important to Taylor, and she always wants to please her parents, But Taylor is not studious enough for her parents’ liking, so Taylor always feels as if she has let them down. All of her siblings that have attended Hogwarts have been in Ravenclaw, and Taylor is the only Gryffindor. Because of this, Taylor is the ‘black sheep’ of the family, and she feels left out.
Dolls: Taylor loves dolls. Though nobody knows it, Taylor collects porcelain dolls. Her dolls are kept at her house, and are never taken to Hogwarts.
Eating Raw Noodles: Instant noodles are supposed to be cooked. Taylor either does not know this or is too lazy to cook them.

She Hates:

Mean People: Taylor has had far too many bad experiences with bullies. She is small, and used to be very shy. She is a lot more aggressive towards bullies now.
Wannabes: People who act like they are totally awesome when they are not. They’re annoying.
Cooking: She is afraid of burning herself, and will not go near the kitchen.
Small Children: They’re scary! Taylor doesn’t particularly like children, especially know-it-all seven year olds. Taylor had lots of younger siblings, and she hates looking after them. Mainly because Taylor feels that her parents like her younger siblings more than her.
Awards: Taylor hates trophies and certificates. She doesn’t know why, but it has something to do with seeing her name in print. Taylor has quite a few trophies and certificates, but she hates them. What if she changes her name, hm? Taylor has commitment issues…

Her Achilles Heel(s)
Allergies: She’s allergic to any type of food that comes from the sea, with the exception of fish. She doesn’t like fish anyway.
Terrifying:
-Death. Not so much dying as the unknown. Taylor is scared of things she doesn’t know
-Spiders. Creepy eight legged things, should be squashed. Since Taylor lives in Australia, she has seen a lot of poisonous spiders
-Snakes. Same as spiders: poisonous.
Curious
- Taylor is left handed.
- She has terrible long-term memory, and can barely remember her childhood. Her short-term memory is okay though.

They Love You, Or Do They?

Her Mother Happens To Be:
Maisie Marino, witch. Maisie.Marino used to be Maisie Frost, and is the sister of Elaine, Madeline and Angela Frost. She is the eldest of her sisters, and was in Ravenclaw at Hogwarts. Maisie is a strict parent, though fair. Her younger sisters, Madeline and Angela are dead, and she believed that Elaine was dead also. Elaine is currently living under false name (Delani), and lives in New Zealand. Maisie now know about her sister, though despises her. Maisie divorced her husband in 2022, and married another wizard. The marriage didn’t work out, and Maisie re-married David Marino in 2025

Her Father, Who Is He:
David Marino. He is the ‘fun’ parent, though expects a lot from his children. He was Ravenclaw at Hogwarts. Taylor’s parents divorced, though re-married. Taylor doesn’t see him often as he is always at work.

Friends Leave, Siblings Stay:

Claerwen Marino is the eldest of the Marino children and is in her early twenties. Claerwen was in Ravenclaw, though she preferred partying to studying. Claerwen has a drinking problem, and is trying to stop. She still lives with her parents, though she is rarely home. Claerwen is currently pregnant, and has no idea who the father is. She is living in Italy, hiding from her parents. When the baby is born, she will move to New Zealand to live with her cousins.

Cheyne Marino is the second eldest. She was in a car crash when she was fifteen and is now in a wheelchair. Cheyne is friendly and very sensible. She attended Hogwarts until she lost the use of her legs, and was in Ravenclaw.

Luca Marino is the eldest boy of the family, and is two years older than Taylor. He is nice to Taylor, but is very focused on his career. He lives near the family home, and is often around to look after the younger ones.

Gabriella Marino is Taylor’s twin sister. The two girls used to be inseparable, but Gabriella changed dramatically while at Hogwarts. She became very mean to Taylor, and hated her twin for some reason. Gabriella hates being a twin, and acts as if it is Taylor’s fault that she has someone who looks like her.

Maxwell Marino is the older twin of Rebecca and attended HNZ. He is a swot. Taylor doesn’t particularly like him, as Maxwell always tries to upstage Taylor. While at HNZ, Maxwell was a fun person to be around, but is now just as boring as he was before Hogwarts

Rebecca “Becca” Marino used to attend HNZ and was in Ravenclaw. She is now home-schooled. Becca used to be very mischievous and loved to prank people, but is now a lot more quiet and obedient. Becca has changed dramatically since she left Hogwarts, and is now closer to Gabriella than she is to Taylor.

(lots of other siblings)

Jessica “Jessa” Marino doesn’t like learning as much as her other siblings, and would prefer to play with other children than read books. She hates reading, and is dyslexic. Jessica idolizes Taylor and wants to be just like her big sister.

My Home Away From Home
Sorted Into: Gryffindor
Best Subject: Does flying count? Taylor is good at Charms and okay at Transfiguration.
Worst Subject: Potions. It is BORE-ING!
Favourite Place In School: Forbidden Forest, Cliffs, Lakeside. Taylor likes anywhere outside.
Least Favourite Place In School: Towers because Taylor doesn’t like heights, and the dungeons because Taylor doesn’t like Slytherins.

Template made by Elphie 
Note: I wrote all of the coding and stuff in Microsoft Word, so if you notice any epic coding fails, please PM me!

When I Was A Kid
Photo Album

Little Taylor!
9375433_tml.jpg

Taylor, age seven

sunshine.jpg

abigail_breslin_image_little_miss_s.jpg

Someone's Wedding, age nine
79th_BreslinA_01.jpg

The Other Side
~Taylor outside of Hogwarts~

captionit013720I314D31.jpg

Gemini Birth Stone, pink diamond.

captionit020131I736D33.jpg

Trip to the beach. ^_^

Friends

1z4jozd.jpg

Me, Amber and Emma. (A.T.E)

28k0jd3.jpg

Amber in trouble, me trying to cover for her :)

2l936fr.jpg

Friendship collage ^_^

o6a749.jpg

I love those idiots =))

8vvq0k.jpg

Amber & Tay BFFL

2nvwmmo.jpg

More Amber and me.

Me

nlekwz.jpg

PE class. Enough said.

th2311129284_ff627cd39d.jpg

No pictures!!!!

alysonstoner.jpg

Surfing for the first time ever!

vlcsnap-1308256.jpg

At Daddy's office. This is what happens when Becca and I are sick, and no-one is home. We go to work with dad.

t5006092.gif

First Day
24e8knm.jpg

Taylor (left) and Gabriella (right)

School Picture
alyson_stoner_1205968694.jpg

t5006093.gif

The People I Knew

AlysonHSM4.jpg

Gabriella Marino, Second Year Ravenclaw

david-henrie.jpg

Maxwell Marino, First Year Ravenclaw

4659714_gal.jpg

Rebecca Marino, Ravenclaw

hilary-duff.jpg

Arisa Havishmen, Hufflepuff

jason9.jpg

Aeon Summers, Gryffindor

icarly-1.jpg

Naomi Melissa Price, Hufflepuff

bfi7lv.jpg

Natasha Bell, Hufflepuff

selena_gomez_-1ds.jpg

Avadia Price, Ravenclaw

penn_badgley.jpg

James Bell, Slytherin

Siggy:
6hm90n.jpg

Yule Ball
212sjnc.jpg

t5006094.gif

Third Time Lucky?

Yule Ball
Went alone.
Amber_Tamblyn5.jpg

Taylor left the school for the Christmas holidays, and didn't return. Her family wanted her to become more studious, so they had a lot more control of her at home.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back