TALLULAH KALLIOPE OLIMPIA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
tumblr_inline_muzd7mDnPK1ryulet.gif

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I CAN'T HANG AROUND, SHE KICKS WHEN I'M DOWN

--------------------
what was that sound? Oh I wish that the bell would ring

FULL NAME:
Tallulah Kalliope Olimpia, despite being born Irish, has a name of Greek origins. Tallulah means leaping waters, Kalliope means beautiful voice, which Tallulah feels doesn't fit her what-so-ever, as her voice is rather high, and cracks often. And Olimpia is a variation believed to link straight to Mount Olimpus.
NICKNAMES:
Tallulah earned the nickname TKO from her amount of Knock Outs in the ring, and often prefers that over others such as Tally or Lu.
AGE AND BIRTH DATE:
Tallulah was born June 29 of 2016, and is 23 years of age.
BLOOD TYPE:
Tallulah is a muggle, so her blood type is AB
SEXUALITY:
Lullah is not generally a sexual person, however has only had experiences with men, and thus says she's straight.
HOUSE AND YEAR:
Lullah is a muggle, and graduated from her muggle college with a degree in
Currently Tallulah is making her way as an MMA fighter.
WAND:
N/A

THE MESSAGE ON THE CELL SAYS HE'S WAITING ON A CALL FROM ME

--------------------
to say that I'm sorry, and can come back if I crawl.

FACE DESCRIPTION:
Talulah has a relatively bony face, that is considered heart shaped, and seems rather thin. Her left cheekbone is slightly higher than her right, as her right was broken and reconstructed once. Her eyes are large and green/grey, often times considered dull because of their lack of emotion. With her eyes she often looks bored, her brows raised slightly and eyes half shut most times. She is rather expressive of herself through her eyes.
BUILD DESCRIPTION:
Petite, mostly muscle from working out, build small but quick.
SKIN TONE:
Pale - thought most of Tallulah is covered in tattoos.
FACE CLAIM:
Julie Kennedy

BUT I'VE GOT BAD KNEES AND CAN'T SAY THAT I'M SORRY

--------------------
cept i'm sorry that i met you, now my guard's up and i'm fighting dirty

STRENGTHS:
WEAKNESSES:

HOBBIES/QUIRKS:

DISLIKES:

GENERAL PERSONALITY:
If Tallulah had to put her personality into words, it might just describe the witch of the west. She's reserved, a bit cold, and has dry humor. She had been conditioned to grit her teeth, and to seem tough. Growing up with parents who were both fighters, and had divorced made her a bit jaded. She has an extremely rough exterior, and from missed holidays by her father, has some terrible daddy issues.

She has been known to go home with a few guys, but it's never gone any further than her leaving the bar according to the local tabloids, as she is a local celebrity. Yes, she has gone home and had a one night stand, but Lulah is very good at hiding what she does. She likes to keep her personal life personal, which is why her family isn't in the media much either. It's unfortunate that her parents have fought so much in front of her that she has become jaded to actually making love. She doesn't want to get close to anyone, which suits most of her suitors pretty well.

Underneath that, Lulah has a a great sense of humor. She seems to be more of a tomboy than a girly-girl, having lived with her dad in later years more than her mom. Lulah enjoys going on long walks anywhere, loves running, and even goes to public gyms.

IT SEEMS LIKE I TOLD YOU YOU'RE IN OVER YOU HEAD

--------------------
because all i remember is making out constantly

NATIONALITY:

HOME TOWN/CURRENT RESIDENCE:

FINANCIAL STATUS:

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
Single
PET(S):
None, her brother wants plenty of kittens and she refuses to keep them because she is allergic.
GENERAL HISTORY:

IF YOU DON'T GET OUT, YOU MIGHT JUST END UP DEAD

--------------------
wanna be the undisputed champ of my world?
<FONT font="monaco"><COLOR color="black">

NAME/ALIAS:
Cole
RP EXPERIENCE:
7-8 years-ish
OTHER CHARACTERS:
Tons, check my tracker!
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
QUOTE HERE
THIS APPLICATION WAS MADE BY NEVAEH DOES A DANCE ?! OF CAUTION 2.0! SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS SITE. DO NOT STEAL OR SHE KILLS YOU. SONG LYRICS ARE FROM DOWN FOR THE COUT BY BOWLING FOR SOUP. DO NOT REMOVE THIS CREDIT. KTHNXBAI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back