Taking Care Of Business

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa had to work fast before anyone saw.
Of course it would be easy to remove but the things Larissa was writing on the wall would not be removed from minds so easily..
She had managed to get up before the sun had risen and now she was finally finished.
Larissa dropped the red spray nearby, making sure to remove all traces of evidence that it was her..
And then she stepped back to admire her work.

</SIZE></SIZE>
<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="150">Kingsley, when's the baby due?
Who's the real father?
<i>
</i>

Larissa smirked and then set about ducking back to the staircase.
No-one had been around to witness what she had done but now students were stirring.
Larissa walked slowly through the corridor, her alibi set; She was simply going to meet a friend.
She then waited to hear the reactions.

Set just before the christmas break

Brian was heading to a place where he could study when he stopped dead in his tracks, Vandals weren't common at Hogwarts but it certainty didn't mean they didn't exists. Brian read the large writing that basically said their Head Girl was Pregnant! Brian didn't understand the second part but knew that he would have to do something before other people saw, something easier said then done since the corridor was beginning to fill up. Brian was a Prefect now and it was his responsibility to instill a certain order though he wasn't sure how he would be able to manage it Brian decided that he would try and focus on the other students for now since he didn't think he would have time to remove the literal writing on the wall.

A radiant smile illuminating her pale features, Lucinda Buckley skipped happily down the stairs, down from Ravenclaw Tower to the seventh floor, in order to visit Landon. The Gryffindor common room was on this corridor, and while Lucy had never, of course, been inside it, she knew where it was.
Twirling a quill in between her fingers, Lucy walked along the corridor, until something caught the corner of her eye, causing her to stop. And stare. Writing, all over the wall.
"Wh-what?" She questioned out loud, tilting her head slightly as she read what was written. Kingsley...Kingsley...that name sounded so familiar. Oh! "Kiera Kingsley!" Lucy exclaimed. She only meant that to be in her head, but instead the words came out of her mouth. Throwing her hands up to her face, Lucy read on. The Head Girl of Hogwarts was pregnant? Of course, Lucy vaguely knew of what was going on. She was seeing two boys at once, something despicable like that. But was she really pregnant to one, or someone else entirely? Confused, and astonished, Lucy merely stood and stared at the writing, thoughts of visiting Landon pushed to the back of her mind for now. This was big, clearly. But who wrote this, and how did they know?

Madeline had taken know notice of school and hadn't gotten into much trouble. She didn't mind going around unnoticed though since it would make her granddad happy. She walked onto the Seventh Floor Corridor and saw something that indeed took her sight! "Kiera's Pregnant?" Madeline asked aloud wondering if it were common for the older students to get into such trouble before they graduated. A Prefect seemed to have already taken noticed and was trying to keep people from looking at it though it didn't seem like he was succeeding. Madeline thought it would be best to let Kiera know since she was in her house and had a right to know. Taken off down the corridor Madeline made straight for the Gryffindor Commonroom to let tell her.

Lily was heading down to breakfast when she noticed a gathering of students on the seventh floor. Curious, she headed over to see what exactly was going on. As she made her way through the crowd, she was shocked. Writing on the wall. Blood red. She shuddered as she flashed back a few years ago to the Great Hall and the hateful words written on the wall in blood. Fighting against fainting, she knew what needed to be done. The Heads of the school needed to see this, and she needed to get these kids out of here. As the oldest prefect there, she knew she needed to take charge.

Spotting Brian working to maintain order, she crossed to him. "Hey. Can you run and get either Professor Zhefarovich or Professor King? They need to know what is going on up here. I am going to cast a charm to disillusion this until they get here." She smiled at the Ravenclaw Seeker, then crossed back to the wall and quickly dissillusioned the writing. "Okay peoples," she started, turning to the gathered students, "Nothing to see here anymore. Go about your business. I'm sure you have things to do." Sadly, she knew there were enough eyes that had seen the writing, and that in short order it would be all over the school. It saddened her, but also gave her a sick satisfaction. She was not the biggest fan of Kiera Kingsley since she beat her out for Head Girl and the fact that she was now going to be the subject of the school rumor mill made her just a bit smug. Plus, it took the rumor spotlight off of herself for a change. Noticing a first year lingering around, she snapped at him. "Go! Now!"

Brian had been trying to keep order while wondering the same thing that was probably going on in everyone's mind. He had read the article that had said Kiera was seeing two people and had to wonder if one of them had gotten her pregnant on not. Lily came over and asked if he could get the heads "yeah sure!" Brian said as he quickly moved through the crowded corridor and towards the head peoples office wondering if they would be there and if they would be able to do anything about the situation at hand. Brian had never been a big gossip fan but even he could see that this was going to be going around the school like wildfire in no time. Brian could only hope for Kiera's sake that people would forget during the Christmas Hollidays.

Kiera was leaving the Gyffindor common room, about to leave for the Christmas Holidays. She was on her way to meet James. There was a large smile on her face. She and Alex had broken up at the Yule Ball. She knew it was for the best but she still felt like a piece of her was missing. She knew everything would be okay, better than okay, soon enough. Kiera was certain James was the right choice for her.

As she hovered her bag in front of her, Kiera saw a large group of people, all turned to stare at her. Kiera's eyes were wide with confusion. She turned to see Lily Potter trying to cover up something on the wall. Kiera gasped as she vaguely read the words. Who the hell thought she was pregnant???!! Kiera hadn't ever heard something so ridiculous. She was a tiny girl, only 5' feet tall and not even over a hundred pounds. It was impossible for her to get pregnant.

Kiera spun around to the crowd, her chocolate eyes were livid. People were staring at her with accusing eyes. "Who wrote this?" she asked, her voice loud and angry. "I am not pregnant!! Can't you people just leave me alone!?" she said, her eyes flashing, daring anyone to talk back to her.

Larissa had watched all this from along the corridor.
She would seem to anyone to merely be an innocent Slytherin standing a distance away from mayhem.
A certain sadistic pleasure was felt as she watched the Head Girl get angry and upset.
She then turned on her heel and disappeared down the stairs, heading to the dungeons to deal with some other business.

Cecily held the cloth to her mouth, hurrying as fast as she could to reach the seventh floor corridor. Brian streaked along the stairs ahead of her faster than she ever could in her condition. Today hadn't been a very good day to start with, one of the sickest days she could remember. All she wanted to do was curl up with Prodan under a blanket and watch movies at home with some hot tea. Not be racing upstairs for who knew what. Finally when she reached the corridor, she spied Miss Potter and Miss Kingsley. "What's going on?"

Kiera was clearly upset as she looked at the Headmistress. "I don't know. I came out here on my way to go home and there was this writing on the wall. I am not pregnant." she said with certainty. It was impossible for her to be so. She was too small to be pregnant. She would have to gain some weight for her to be so. Plus, Kiera had only been with James and that was only a week ago.

Leah happened to be taking a stroll when she came across Kiera and another woman she did not know. She read the writing on the wall, and smirked. By the look of Kiera's expression it seemed that she had not had a hand in this "art" at all. "You're pregnant?" She asked. "Congratulations."

Kiera glared at Leah as she came up. The other girl had kissed Alex in front of her, something that was definitely not pleasing to see. It had lead to a fight and Kiera and Alex's ultimate break up. "I assure you I am not." she said, her voice seething with venom. How could her friend think that?

Alex put her hand over her mouth. She looked at Keira, who was very upset.
'Oh my god, who would write that?' She whispered, feeling sorry for her. She obviously wasn't, she was way too small.
Suddenly she had a thought of who it might have been.
Alex had been there in the owlery, when Larissa got a letter. She looked shocked about it, and then thoughtful.
Oh god, was it Larissa? No, it can't have been, she said to herself, but she was suspicous all the same.
'It's not true, is it Keira?' It wasn't really a question.

Kiera turned her head sharply as she heard a younger Gryffindor speak to her. She shook her head. "Of course it isn't." she said certain. Her voice and expression made it clear that something like this was impossible. It irritated her that people actually believe the writing on the wall. Didn't anyone know that the Head Girl would never be as irresponsible to get pregnant in school?

'I didn't think so.' Alex said truthfully. Then she muttered under her breath, 'I'm going to kill that...'
She didn't want to say her name. But she was 99% sure she had done it.
'I have to go, sorry.' She turned and ran down the stairs, not knowing which way she went. She ran into all sorts of places, but she couldn't find Larissa.
She cursed violently, and headed back towards the group of people. Only a miracle would save her now, like Laris walking straight into her.
She sighed, almost half way back now.

Madeline had tried to find Kiera but had been unsuccessful. She walked back down the 7th Floor Corridor where she saw her and literally she felt as though her jaw had dropped to the floor "Don't look!" Madeline yelled as she ran up to Kiera and grabbed her hands "Come on Kiera there's no reason to stay up here in this boring old Corridor, let's go to the Quidditch Pitch and you can show me some of your moves!" Madeline said rather quickly hoping that Kiera didn't see the writing that would make her the thing to talk about all Vacation long. Madeline didn't really know Kiera but didn't think anyone should have to suffer through such humiliation. "We could set dungbombs off in Professor Styx's office?" Madeline suggested hoping that this might work, though she doubted it.

Leah rolled her eyes. Obviously Kiera was still sour about the whole kiss thing. What did it matter? Obviously she was probably back together with that other guy. Leah began to walk away.

(Sorry, I'd love to respond again but am confused to events now. Lily Potter's post said she had disillusioned the writing on the wall, how is it people are still reacting to seeing it after that that happened? Cecily can see the shimmer of the words and would make it reappear but she hasn't done so... )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back