Taking a moment to relax

Arial Wright

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
When Neita got the the North Tower no one was there, she grinned and climbed up onto the concrete window sill and sat down, hanging her legs out the window. It was dangerous and if a teacher saw her she'd probably get told off, but from where she sat, she felt on top of the world and the view was stunning. She sighed happily in appreciation of the view.

"Wow. I didn't know the moon was out so early" Aurora stated, sounding rather confused. "Well blow me, it is" she smiled. "Tell me that the moon is not out early" she asked, the girl sitting on the window sill, she reminded her of Aurora when she was young, sitting on the window sill staring out into space, she used to think she was a princess, good ol' nostalgia.

Neita turned around nervously as she heard the voice of an adult. Neita turned around and was looking into the face of the schools' astronomy teacher, Neita had never had her personally but she remembered seeing her around the previous year. She was relieved to find the teacher was smiling. Neita smiled back nervously "The moon is out quite early today" She looked away nervously then looked back at the teacher partially smiling, partially wincing "Do you mind if I.." Neita left the sentence unfinished but used her hand to motion at the window sill she was sitting on.

"Feel free - but I wasn't here if you fall off" she laughed. It almost strikes Aurora as being odd, seeing that it was only five. "Mind if I join you?" she asked, referring to sitting on the window sill, Aurora was certainly feeling daring.

Neita giggled and relaxed "Okay". She smiled when the teacher asked to join her "Sure!!" she replied and scooted over to make room. Neita stared out at the view "Can i ask you something?"

"Ya course, ask away" she grinned. Aurora looked down, it was quite a long way, so she decided to just look straight ahead.

"What were you like back in school?" Neita looked down and admired the view.

[OOC forgot what i was gunna ask originally... lol]

"I was very nervous... also quite shy... I was bullied a lot, but I learnt to ignore them... and just... get on with life, because I now know that I was better then them" she smiled. "I was called a blood traitor... because I was placed in the Hufflepuff house and I'm pure blood" she sighed, a tear trickling down her face. "I'm so sorry you have to see my like this" she said, pulling out her hanky and drying her eyes.

Neita gave the professor a small smile "no its fine" Neita looked down, the professor pretty much just explained her, nervous, shy, Neita was occasionally bullied because she was quiet and muggleborn, but Neita's face screwed up at the thought of being able to get on knowing she's better then them, Neita knew she was better than them... but she didnt think she could let it go that easily. "Im sorry, you had to go through that" Neita said quietly, truly sympathising.

"Yes, well it's just something you have to live with, isn't it?" Aurora smiled faintly. "Wow this really takes it out of ya doesn't it? Sitting on here" she laughed. "I'v been thinking about going back to America and teaching astronomy at Salem... seeing as there is an opening" she sighed.

Neita scrunched up her face in thought. She giggled as the Professor pointed out that sitting on the window ledge take alot of effort. Neita pouted as she told of the opening at Salem "Dont leave yet" Neita said quietly unsure if she should continue.

"I couldn't leave here now anyway, there so much for me here" she smiled. "Well enough about me, more about you. What are ya' doing up here then?" she asked.

"Good!" Neita giggled. She scrunched up her face "Just needed a change of scenary" She gave a forced smile "I miss home.." She added quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back