Taking a moment to admire the roses

Trixie Hales

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Trixie was taking some time away from the castle to explore the grounds. She sighed as she came across a lovely rose bush, she was admiring the roses when she suddenly came across a plaq. As she read it aloud her face darkened. "IN MEMORIAM OF ROSE LANDERS, THE ROSE WHO NEVER WILTS, RAVENCLAW HOUSE FIRST YEAR, BELOVED STUDENT AND FRIEND, PASSED FIRST YEAR OF HOGWARTS NEW ZEALAND "

A small chill ran up Trixies' spin, this was a memorial for a girl who died, but this girl was in the exact same house as Trixie and was in the same year as Trixie when she died.

The ravenclaw bit her lip, pondering over why life took some people too early, she thought of all her dreams and ambitions and imagined them all being taken away just like that, "Its not fair.." she muttered.

Alexia was walking around the grounds thinking about her mother more so than usuall as today she had recieved a letter from her signed by the whole family. she had heard rumour of a rosebush that was planted in memory of a student, seeming a the rose was her mothers favorite plant she thought it would be fitting to visit and mark the day mentaly.

She approched the bush, it was beautiful. She smiled noticing another girl her age stood near the bush, she walked closer to the bush and the girl just in time to hear the girl mutter "it's not fair"

Hearing this made her smile, it was someting she had often said about her mothers death, and when her dad was being waay to strict with her.

She stood a little away from the girl, but smiled in greeting to the girl, Alexia returned to her thoughts for a moment before speaking "hi, im alexia, and your right its not fair, did you know her?" she asked not sure of what year the girl was in.

Trixie turned around, startled at the sound of a voice. She hadn't expected anyone else to come here. She relaxed a bit when she realised it was only another girl, who looked around the same age as her.
She shook her head sadly and looked back at the plaque. "No," she said quietly. "But I'm sure she was a good person. You know what they say, the good die young."
Trixie looked back at the girl who introduced herself as Alexia and gave her a small smile. "I'm Trixie by the way. What brings you out here at this time?"

Alex looked at the girl who introduced herself as Trixie and smiled. "Im Alex and i was just put for a walk to clear my head, you know how things can get sometimes. What about you what brings you out her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back