Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Sexual Orientation
Panromantic Homosexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Whippy Elm Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Elio didn't really know who the last person on his list was, so much as that he was a Slytherin. Eager to get his last rose delivered, the Gryffindor had legged it down to the dungeons, running through the dark corridors and bounding round the corners as though he was being chased by a werewolf. Jumping over a small first year sat in the middle of his path, Elio darted all the way through in the direction of the common room, "Draaaagoooonnnnnoooovvvvv, " he was calling out loudly, the door of the common room now in sight at the end of the corridor.

Cole Dragonov was walking toward the Slytherin common room when he heard his name. Well, his last name. He turned around to see a Gryffindor who was responsible for it. He cocked his head to the side, "Which one are you looking for?"

Elio began to slow his speed when he heard someone asking who they were looking for. Of all responses though Elio hadn't been expecting that one. He checked his list to make sure he had the right family member, unaware there had been multiple. "Cole, Cole Dragonov," he confirmed, hoping he knew who that was.

Cole nodded, as the Gryffindor confirmed that he had the right Dragonov. “I have a sister in the same house, thus why I had to confirm. I am Cole. What’s up?” Asked the Slytherin with a small smile.

"Ah," it would have been helpful to know that before Elio had run towards the common room, but at least he'd found the right sibling first time round. "Well, in that case, this is for you," the prefect held out a pink rose and a little note attached to it.

See you at the dance tonight. I look forward to it.

-D

Cole took the rose and the note, opening it. He knew who that was from. It was hard not to know actually. He bid the Gryffindor farewell after thanking him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back