- Siblings: Marcus Caine aged 8
- Pets, if any: Owl called Belladonna.
- Area of Residence: Wellington
- Blood status: Pure

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be?Stallion
- What would their Boggart be? Her fashion shop closing down
- What would their Animagus form be? Pershian cat
- What would your character see if he looked in the Mirror of Erised? No "Filthy" people allowed near her
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Her first shopping trip.

Dear Diary

I finaly got my letter for Hogwarts. It took it's time didn't it. Unfortunatly I'm going to have to cut this entry short, Lissa just told me there is a sale down at the mall. Gotta go.

Sydney

Hey Sydney! Just a few questions for you:

Approximately how tall are you?

Why did you name your owl Belladonna?

Tell me about your parents. Obviously they're both purebloods, where were they educated? What do they do now? e.t.c.

(Also, have you got the pureblood thing approved?)

Do you get along with your brother?

Why would your patronus be a stallion?

What is your fashion shop, and why would that be your boggart?

Why would your animagus form be a Persian cat?

Exactly what do you mean by "filthy" people?

You're very fashion-conscious, I presume. What sort of clothes do you like to wear?

What house do you hope to get in to at Hogwarts?

That's all for now. Have fun! ^_^

Approximately how tall are you? About 4"6.

Why did you name your owl Belladonna? I named the owl Belladonna because she is a black owl and reminded me of a flower with a nickname deadly nightshade. The flowers proper name is Belladonna.

Tell me about your parents. Obviously they're both purebloods, where were they educated? What do they do now? e.t.c.
(Also, have you got the pureblood thing approved?)

Tracey was tought in Hogwarts scotland and Theodore was educated in Durmstrang. My father is unemployed and intends for us to live off of his inheritence from his grandfather. He lets my mother own a fashion shop as a hobby and something to keep her busy and to stop whining at him about wanting more kids. (Sent it in, will edit if not.)

Do you get along with your brother?
I used to then he made friends with a muggle.

Why would your patronus be a stallion? They are elegant horses and very dangerous.

What is your fashion shop, and why would that be your boggart?
It's the fashion shop my mother owns. If that closes down My father will get angry at my mother again and I'll have to go to a fashion shop with normal people.

Why would your animagus form be a Persian cat? They are the most elegant of cats and cats are the best animal. If I was allowed a pet I would get a persion cat.

Exactly what do you mean by "filthy" people? Filthy, unpure.

You're very fashion-conscious, I presume. What sort of clothes do you like to wear? Anything in fashion.

What house do you hope to get in to at Hogwarts?
Slytherin, hands down.

Edit: The fashion shop has closed down now. So her boggart has changed to Loosing Marcus.
Sydney's mother is not a pure-blood, she is half blood but her mother married a pre blood before she was born so everyone assumes she is pure. Tracy keeps up the charade to keep her status and family even though she has grown up knowing it isn't true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back