Swimming

Daniel Olsen

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
daniel walked to the Lake front in his swim suit.he was quite exicted to swim.It had been months since he had a good swim.he turned around to see kasey.
11647049.jpg

"Ya.Do you want me to go first?"he asked

"ya."she said with a giggle."I havent had a swim in a lake before and this one is magical or somethin.Did you hear about the giant squib thing?"she asked

"OKAY."said Dan as he went slowly deeper in the lake.Now the water was reaching his knees.he herd kasey talk about the squib."Ya I heard about the squib.Its dangerous you know.many people have gone to the hospital wing because of it."he said"common in."he saidHanding out his hand so kasey could come and grab it.

"ya it has taken many to the hospital"she said a bit scared.she noticed dan let out his hand.she felt something in her stomach.She grabbed it and felt warmth spread all over her body.She went to were Dan was standing and said,"lets go."she said still holding dan's hand and walked depper into the water.the water reached her chest.

Dan followed kasey deep into the water and stopped when the water was reaching his chest."Do you know any water games?"he asked.remebering any games."Or we could do moves?"he asked

"Okay."he said."Where will our finish line be?"he asked wondering if they could decide a tree or something.

"Accio stick."he said pointing to a twing on the ground.She grabbed it as it flew to her."Accio stick"she said and grabbed another twig."Wingardium leviosa."she said as the twigs flew in the air and she took it in the air where she thought it was convinient."There."she said

"thats nice.Which move are we racing on?"he asked"We could first do forward and then backward and then the others?"he suggested

"I think we would start with the forward and see later."she sadi."ready to go?"she asked(ya you cant post victory until 5times after me posting)

"Okay so shall we start.?"he asked.(its okay with me)

"Okay lets do the race and we go."he said."ready,set go."he made a splash in the water and moved his hand swaping up and down together with his legs.the water was chilling.Kasey was right winter had begun

"No u wont"said dan as he passed her.he could not speak as the water was splashing in his face.

"r u okay?"daniel asked as he swimmed he didnt slow down though he asked as he cared for her.He sawm fast he was feeling chilled cold.He had his secret if he swam in water between winter and fall he usually got teribly sick with a muggle disease called"nimonia."

Daniel was moving fast throught the water.His body wasbecoming chilled.He thought if this wouldnt end in a minute or so his blood would stop circulating.He was out of breath.He swimmed fast and was almost and an inch or two when he felt unconicous and dizziness run all over him,he got on his feet.He couldnt manage to stand still.he was moving like a drunk in the water and thought he would fall any second.

Kasey was swimming,she thought that she just saw Daniel standing,she looked back and saw daniel was not only standing but wasnt able to stand he was going left and right.She stopped swimming and ran toeards Daniel.She was standing beside him."Daniel are you okay"she said putting her hand over his face."daniel can you hear me?"she asked."Lets go"she said making him lean on her shoulder.She got out of the lake and went to where she had placed her bag beside the tree with Dan leaning on himShe took out her wand"Accio Kasey's shoal"she said."Accio Kasey's jacket and in a minute her shoal and jacket came flying down.She put the shoal around Dan and wore the jacket."dan dont worry we are taking you to the hospital wing"she said

Daniel was fully unconcious.He could not understand what was going on around him,he just heard some muttering of his name and taking someone to a hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back