Swimming

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi came down the steps infront of the lake and sat down with her toes in lake..her 2 peice bathing suit was underneath her clothes and she sighed as she waited for Kiera(When she comes back) and Hilary.

Hilary had run up to her dorm to quickly change into her bikini. She put on a dress and a belt over top and paired it with some comfy flipflops. She came down onto the lawn and out to by the lake. She saw Casey was sitting there absentmindedly with her toes dangeling in the lake. "Hey there Case"

Caysi turned back and saw Hilary's sun dress " Hey! That's a really nice dress!". she smiled and took off her clothes and she was only left with her 2 peice white and purple polk-dotted swimsuit that she really liked and it showed her belly ring that had a doggy on it. Caysi tied her long black hair into a pony tail and said " Ready to come in?".

"I will be, in about ten seconds." She said as she undid her belt and and removed her dress. She had her red and brown bikini underneath. She left her hair down sure she'd put it up if it started to look bad. "okay let's go"

She dived in head first and swam back up to the top rubbing her eye that had something in it " Coming in?". she asked jokingly.

"Yep" Hilary joked "Canonball" she said with no warning as she jumped and canonballed into the lake.

Kiera walked down to the lakefront with a bikini bite in hand. Even though Liz had left school Kiera still had a left over stash. She popped it in her mouth as soon as she saw Caysi and Hilary. She waved and grinned broadly as she let the transformation take place. She was suddenly wearing a flashing and glittery bikini with a matching belly ring, not to mention the beach ball that went with it.

((sorry ive been gone...sickness plus a speeding ticket...not fun))

Caysi smiled and said " Hey Peachy! Looking awesome!". she smiled. " Come join us!". she motioned for Peachy to come in.

((( Aww :( are you ok?)))

Caysi laughed as a bit of water splashed on her. " Whatcha guys planning for the break?". she asked sneaking up behind Kiera and splashed some water at her.

" Mhm..I know, I'm still coming, I owled my father the other day and he said that it was all good". she smiled.

Hilary looked around "Well my birthday falls on the break this year but I have no plans..." All Hilary knew was that she for certain did not want to go home. Her birthday AND Christmas with her step father.... NO THANK-YOU!!

"Really Kiera? That sounds like fun....are you sure your family wouldn't mind?" Hilary smiled huge it was an exciting thought.

Kiera laughed. "Of course not. We have plenty of room. There will be lots of people there. Cam and Mark and possibly some other friends from school. And then of course Kat will be there and I think Caysi's sister Elise and possibly another one of her friends. It will be fun!" Kiera said with a big smile. "We can even have you a birthday party."

"Wow, sounds like a large group." Hilary pondered slightly about the thought. "Sounds like fun, but are you sure it won't cause any problems?" A Birthday party sounded like fun and it would certainly be better than hanging out at school.

"I'm in!" She smiled as she got a facefull of water that missed Casey. She went to splash Kiera back

Hilary smiled i was great to be having a time withkiera and Casey when the mansion did not cross anyone's mind, she hoped it would stay that way. "So, what do yall wanna do?"

"A moments silence for Liz the girl who left" Hilary said with a little bit of a joking southern minister type voice as she held up her hands for a few seconds. "Okay now to have fun with the beach ball :p"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back