Mia Mendoza

hm intern; shy; submissive; hopeful
OOC First Name
Abby
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Mia was still adjusting to not having been sorted into the same house as her brother, so she felt a little out of place. Ravenclaw just seemed like such a worthy house and she didn't think she was cut out to be there, she felt the pressure to be extraordinary. Mia tried not to feel so overwhelmed just yet because it was only the beginning of the school year. She decided to go down to the student lounge to be surrounded by other students that might not be in Ravenclaw, in case they saw right through her inadequacy. Mia took a book down with her and looked around for a vacant spot to sit in. There were no free armchairs but there was a spot at a sofa so Mia sat down, tucking her legs beneath her to take up as little space as possible. She opened her book to where she had dogeared the page to continue reading, glancing up every once in a while when someone walked by.
<i></i>

The blonde was walking around the castle, looking for potential students to have on her side. She felt confident and was sure it will succeed. She already had spoken to few students and it seemed like Simon Vanity saw her true self, it was kinda creepy because she didn't want someone to see. It was a talent she thought, because she was a great actress. She found herself walking to the student lounge, she hadn't been here yet but it would be a place where lots of students would be. As she entered it she noticed it was kinda crowdy. Charlotte scanned the room and noticed a girl from around her age sitting alone in a chair. She saw a place that was still free and observed the girl for a moment. One of her talents was observing people, you could get a lot of information from just looking what someone did. When she felt it was the right time, she walked over to the girl and went sitting in a chair on the other side of the girl. She put down her bag and saw the girl looking at her. '' Hi! I'm sorry if I interupt you with the reading. You are a first year too right? I'm Charlotte Harper from Slytherin. Was wondering if you would like to chat some. '' she said friendly and with her perfect smile. Charlotte had a feeling this girl was not very confident of herself and she would glady be there to make her feel more comfertable with her on her side. Often people tried to be a better version of themselves with Charlotte around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back