Super super bored..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Anoyone that can help, I'll honestly travel to you and give you a hug. I am so bored, that I'm actually doing homework for fun.. crazy? I know. :p

Anita Petrovic,
She's in her early twenties, to be quite honest, I forget. But she's pretty quiet but once you open her up.. boy.. she's a social butterfly. She's always been the smart one of her family, relying on her smarts to help every situation. She went to Hogwarts Scotland, of course she was in Ravenclaw which made her smarter. This girl is also a flirt if she needs to get down to it.

For this one.. I'm just looking for a final. She needs someone that will be there for her at all time, if there's a plot your willing to suggest, I'm all ears for it.

Julie Finnigan,

Haven't done much with his woman in a while so I have to make her active again. Julie was once a death eater, all crazy and hyped up with all of that dark stuff. She left her family behind, making a huge mess with them. She's pretty icy, but she does have a heart.. deep..deep down. I was hoping that she could find a love interest. Maybe a death eater? Or someone who accepts her for who she is?

Caysi Finnigan,
She's my main character, I haven't done much with her lately. She's currently dating Jacob Romance, she loves him a lot. But I'm not to sure what I want to do with Caysi.. if you have any suggestions let me know. I would want to do something REALLY interesting.

Please help me! :)

Alright, that sounds good :) They can just have a fling for a while. Would you like me to start something?

Hey Caysi,
Maddiie can rp with you but I'm not sure what kinda plot we can brew up. I'm starting to feel writer block coming back to me so I understand. Anyways ^-^ let me know if you have anything in mind.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back