OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Lillith went down to the dungeons for the first time, it was to deliver her last rose. Her basket consisted of a single yellow rose and a few baggies of chocolate chip cookies. She didn’t want to do much waiting around and look around so she just decided to knock on the the slytherin door. Once the door opened, she asked ”Hello, I’m looking for Brooke Townsend?”

@Brooke Townsend

Brooke had been waiting to see if she could catch one of her Slytherin deliveries in the common room while also taking the chance to catch up on her reading. Luckily though she'd picked a spot close to the common room entrance as well, so it was easy to hear someone calling for her. Setting her book aside, Brooke stepped out into the corridor, smiling when she recognized one of her classmates. "Hey, you're looking for me?" She said politely, fairly sure she was getting another rose, which was excellent.

“Hi! I’ve got a rose for you!” She handed her a yellow rose along with the note that came with the flower. ”Would you like some cookies with that?“ She asked, gesturing at the cute baggies filled with chocolate chip cookies.

Brooke smiled brightly at the girl, taking the rose with a nod of thanks. "Oh wow, going the extra mile. I'd love some," She said when the girl offered her some cookies too. "You're so well prepared for deliveries, did you make the cookies yourself?"

“Mhmm! If I received the flowers, I’d rather get chocolate, or cookies, so I made them just in case anyone gets disappointed that they received flowers instead of cookies.” Lillith had made the batch with Saira, to give away to people for valentines day, after all, flowers just ended up dieing, and cookies, were food. And everyone loves food, no?

Brooke giggled a bit at the girl's response, nodding appreciatively. "Well some people are very into the language of flowers and all that, but you can't go wrong with chocolate either," She said with a smile. "Did you get many roses yourself yet?" She asked curiously, wondering if many other first years were getting a lot of roses.

"Nope! I think most of my friends know I don't really care for flowers." Lillith said. She knows that she did explicitly mention it with a few of them. That and also, she wasn’t able to meet too many people as she went home during the break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back